STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update
by _Nite_ Today at 13:32

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 22:44

» The mercenary Bolt's PDA
by pchester Yesterday at 22:01

» Resetting anomalies?
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 15:55

» Makarov 'Special' PM
by pchester Yesterday at 9:51

» Navigating the teleports in Lab X-10
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:30

» Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:27

» Discord Server
by Artyom Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 4:26

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Sword2012
 
merkak134
 
_Nite_
 
TecnoBacon
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Statistics
We have 225 registered users
The newest registered user is waddlesmcsqueezy

Our users have posted a total of 2444 messages in 228 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Ripped306

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 The '100 Rads' bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 10:12

I would like to propose under this topic, general StalkerSoup chat. Also for suggestions and ideas for items in the game or what could be considered by TB and Team StalkerSoup to be added to TB's Book.
Much in the way of a chatroom re all things Soup.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 11:32

TrueB wrote:
I would like to propose under this topic, general StalkerSoup chat. Also for suggestions and ideas for items in the game or what could be considered by TB and Team StalkerSoup to be added to TB's Book.
Much in the way of a chatroom re all things Soup.
I agree. It would be easier to follow progress if we have one main section for general discussion as we had before, with the added bonus of the other areas for development/installation-related issues.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 11:13

Hi TB, on your own Facebook site iirc, there are some good references to the real Chernobyl Zone and likewise videos and still photos that may be of interest to members and could perhaps be transfered across to either this page or the FaceBook Group pages. I do find the comparisons particularly Pripyat interesting.
With regard to Pripyat, there is the area that leads to NPP Chernobyl in the Game, then East Pripyat which is very much the Map of SCOP, but there are TPs in East Pripyat that lead to West and North iirc Pripyat, and perhaps once the Black Market is up and running with missions, the other areas of Pripyat could be developed more as perhaps sections of Pripyat from other mods and factional.
During the Storm, it would be cool if a bit like Metro, there could be factions underground utilising the various tunnels eg Red Forest, the area already under Pripyat nr the Laundrette, and the beginning of a mine in the area nr the bridge to Limansk. Then there are the tunnels from Level 1. Of course some places like 100* Rads Bar, Voronin's place, the area beneath the theatre in the Monolith HQ and all the places in Lab X10, could be more easily placed, perhaps with different interior designs per faction.
A combination of these and other places could make for a fascinating complex, with possible TPs to areas not affected by the Storm and imo would make more sense, for the game NPCs to avoid a radioactive mist.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 11:19

Relating to my suggestions re photos, and having read this Forum's rules, I suggest we might post photos to StalkerSoup FB Group as other groups do, leaving the Forum more for comments.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:15

TrueB wrote:
Relating to my suggestions re photos, and having read this Forum's rules, I suggest we might post photos to StalkerSoup FB Group as other groups do, leaving the Forum more for comments.
If you do, please post a link and description to it here on the main forum... Smile
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 12 Jun 2017 - 10:18

Hi Sword, I emailed Tecno (as his first name is written on his StalkerSoup Group FB page and used here for continuity and those unfamiliar with him nor his former Steam input) to suggest he has a link to this Forum and he has; I also suggested as with FB groups generally, a notification of new comments be provided for both this Forum & the FB Group thus members of both would be privy to comments on either, though as with all FB closed groups, only members can access the FB closed StalkerSoup comments, so it might be nice for members accepted by TB on his FB group got automatic membership of the Forum and vice versa, to avoid repetition. It would also enable members to be aware of all new comments. Whilst I naturally do not know if you belong to FB Groups, I belong to about 30 and the majority relate more to images than comments, hence my suggestion re any imagery or videos being orientated towards FB. Regards, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 12 Jun 2017 - 14:39

Hi TrueBritt. Personally I'm not into FB, and try to avoid using it

IMO it started out as a brilliant idea that got worse and worse, and I recently got into a heavy argument there with someone I don't know, by defending the name of someone I do when, in the name of Free Speech, he thought it perfectly okay to insult anyone he wanted

This is always a problem when there's no Moderation involved, either self-imposed or forum-managed

I joined TB's Facebook group to keep up to date with all things SS, but found it difficult to navigate, and view SS topics independently of TB's personal stuff

I strongly support your idea of linking relevant FB posts to this forum, so that I (and others) don't have to go there

I'd also suggest that if FB posts are not automatically linked, that anyone posting a pic there also sends a link to this forum, please Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 12 Jun 2017 - 22:37

I recently came into a strange issue...
When looking for Kostyas stashes, I found the game is skipping some of the caches mentioned in the guide.... I s this normal, or are the stashes given sometimes in random order?

I'm happy that I am completling the missions, but it's strange how the game is skipping the missions!!

I'm playing on 0.0.0.4
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 12 Jun 2017 - 23:35

TrueB wrote:
I emailed Tecno (as his first name is written on his StalkerSoup Group FB page and used here for continuity and those unfamiliar with him nor his former Steam input)

I strongly suspect this is due to Facebook's requirement to have at least two words in a name, hence TB's need to split it up...
Here, I'd respectfully suggest the name by which he's universally known, the one and only 'TecnoBacon' cheers
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:19

hi everybody
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 10:07

Hi Kaplumbaga, regards, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 10:23

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
I emailed Tecno (as his first name is written on his StalkerSoup Group FB page and used here for continuity and those unfamiliar with him nor his former Steam input)

I strongly suspect this is due to Facebook's requirement to have at least two words in a name, hence TB's need to split it up...
Here, I'd respectfully suggest the name by which he's universally known, the one and only 'TecnoBacon' cheers

Hi Sword, how interesting. That has never occurred to me
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 14:28

Hi Everyone, I've came across an issue... this question will be for more experienced players that have played until late into the game...

1:
 
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 19:14

Steve90k wrote:
Hi Everyone, I've came across an issue... this question will be for more experienced players that have played until late into the game...

1:
 
Unfortunately this has been broken for as long as I can remember, and AFAIK paying is the only way to get past it. Either go back and sell stuff if you have enough stashed, or ESC-F2 to the bar and spawn enough suits to sell for the required amount. (As this appears to be a game bug, I don't consider it to be cheating Wink )
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 0:53

[/quote]
Unfortunately this has been broken for as long as I can remember, and AFAIK paying is the only way to get past it. Either go back and sell stuff if you have enough stashed, or ESC-F2 to the bar and spawn enough suits to sell for the required amount. (As this appears to be a game bug, I don't consider it to be cheating Wink )[/quote]

Thats the problem. It doesn't give me the option to pay. There only seems to be one choice.

Does anyone have the info portion to skip the mission?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 16:17

Quote :
Thats the problem. It doesn't give me the option to pay. There only seems to be one choice.

Does anyone have the info portion to skip the mission?

Sorry, I misread your question. I don't know the necessary info portion.

I just reloaded that section to refresh my memory, and you are given both choices in the same speech when you first talk to Countryman. Once you have chosen, the other option is no longer available. As you are past that point, all I can suggest is to go back to an earlier save and try again.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 18:07

27. Take masking Ekzu (sneak to ?)and move on Undiscovered land( Reconnoittered Earth ?). Listen in, when the representative of the Last Day will go and talk with Maximilian and get a tip on the hiding-place in the agricultural industry.

who know this task?
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 18:37

pchester wrote:
Quote :
Thats the problem. It doesn't give me the option to pay. There only seems to be one choice.

Does anyone have the info portion to skip the mission?

Sorry, I misread your question. I don't know the necessary info portion.

I just reloaded that section to refresh my memory, and you are given both choices in the same speech when you first talk to Countryman. Once you have chosen, the other option is no longer available. As you are past that point, all I can suggest is to go back to an earlier save and try again.

No, that option is definately not available for me.. I checked.

However there is that option in previous vesions that I seen on youtube.

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 18:57

pchester wrote:
Quote :
Thats the problem. It doesn't give me the option to pay. There only seems to be one choice.

Does anyone have the info portion to skip the mission?

Sorry, I misread your question. I don't know the necessary info portion.

I just reloaded that section to refresh my memory, and you are given both choices in the same speech when you first talk to Countryman. Once you have chosen, the other option is no longer available. As you are past that point, all I can suggest is to go back to an earlier save and try again.

That's interesting Pchester. I wonder if that was part of the reason my visit to Generators failed. I suppose if the wrong answer is removed eg going back to a save before meeting Countryman and removing any saves beyond, might work. If blacked out spoilers work on this Forum, and you recall the right answer, please put this in a spoiler Pchester. If not, please pm it to me. Thanks and regards, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 16 Jun 2017 - 19:12

TrueB wrote:
If blacked out spoilers work on this Forum...

Blacked out Spoiler text works on this forum, and you can see how to do it in the main Introduction

You can also give the Spoiler text a name, making it useful for other things too

For example:
 


Last edited by Sword2012 on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: PC monitors for playing StalkerSoup with.   Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 4:27

I purchased a tv with PC connections without realising that there is a world of difference between such and dedicated monitors for eg gaming. Please advise what you recommend for a maximum 24 inch / 60.96cm PC gaming monitor, or whatever you use yourselves. Thanks and regards, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 8:19

kaplumbaga wrote:
27. Take masking Ekzu (sneak to ?)and move on Undiscovered land( Reconnoittered Earth ?). Listen in, when the representative of the Last Day will go and talk with Maximilian and get a tip on the hiding-place in the agricultural industry.

who know this task?

You have to go to the army warehouses level changer, there is a big rock at the left side, climb on top and make sure to stay low.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 13:39

TrueB wrote:
That's interesting Pchester. I wonder if that was part of the reason my visit to Generators failed. I suppose if the wrong answer is removed eg going back to a save before meeting Countryman and removing any saves beyond, might work. If blacked out spoilers work on this Forum, and you recall the right answer, please put this in a spoiler Pchester. If not, please pm it to me. Thanks and regards, TrueB.

I'm not sure if this will help, but this is what happens in my game, including when I reloaded an earlier save...  (latest version 110012)...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 14:31

TrueB wrote:
I purchased a tv with PC connections without realising that there is a world of difference between such and dedicated monitors for eg gaming. Please advise what you recommend for a maximum 24 inch / 60.96cm PC gaming monitor, or whatever you use yourselves. Thanks and regards, TrueB.

Yes, big difference between TVs and monitors, especially in the distance from which you want to view them, and their compatibility with modern graphics cards

For flexibility, get a monitor with DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort connections, and if you want 120Hz gaming make sure it does that, because your graphics card certainly does. In addition, because monitors become obsolete fast, read the latest reviews on new monitors by established sources

I use an old widescreen Viewsonic VG2401 with 120Hz capabiliity, in dual monitor configuration with an even older 4:3 Viewsonic VP930 for more screen space while working

I can't comment on more current monitors, because reviewing and comparing them is down to one's personal requirements, and quite a lot of work... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 16:22

Help, please

I've just given Lukash his Controller brains, plus 300,000. In return he says he's given me a rare artefact, a list of transitions, and a Stealth Exo

What I actually received was a Sphere, a single transition from NPP North to NPP South, and nothing else

Is this correct and, for the sake of the dialogues, what should I have received?
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Novice


Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 20:57

Sword2012 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Hi Sword, I find closed groups more moderated than public groups but this is only my opinion. Some closed groups can be quite strict. I belong to about 30 FB groups. Now TB has made separately StalkerSoup FB Group from his own FB page, there is less mixing of content.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 6:59

Sword2012 wrote:
Help, please

I've just given Lukash his Controller brains, plus 300,000. In return he says he's given me a rare artefact, a list of transitions, and a Stealth Exo

What I actually received was a Sphere, a single transition from NPP North to NPP South, and nothing else

Is this correct and, for the sake of the dialogues, what should I have received?

Hi Sword. You need to go to the Wishgranter. Next to it you'll find the stealth exo and five monolith teleports.When used,such a teleport will take you to NPP North. Keep at least one for a later job ( recorder for Voronin).
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 12:53

NorryD wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
27. Take masking Ekzu (sneak to ?)and move on Undiscovered land( Reconnoittered Earth ?). Listen in, when the representative of the Last Day will go and talk with Maximilian and get a tip on the hiding-place in the agricultural industry.

who know this task?

You have to go to the army warehouses level changer, there is a big rock at the left side, climb on top and make sure to stay low.

only this?
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice


Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 39
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 13:58

Steve90k wrote:
Hi Everyone, I've came across an issue... this question will be for more experienced players that have played until late into the game...

1:
 

The chopper you have to shoot is at the north of the map. Go to the old patch of road and you should see your target up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 16:14

florin wrote:

Hi Sword. You need to go to the Wishgranter. Next to it you'll find the stealth exo and five monolith teleports.When used,such a teleport will take you to NPP North. Keep at least one for a later job ( recorder for Voronin).

Hi Florin. Thanks for your help. I've just been to the Wish Granter and found the five teleports, close together. However, although I thought I'd looked everywhere, I only found a standard Monolith exo in a different part of the area

Is this correct, please? If there's a Stealth exo there, I'd like to find it... Suspect
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 16:30

WHO know this task>>>> eavesdrop the conversation.

guide writes (27. Take masking Ekzu (sneak to ?)and move on Undiscovered land( Reconnoittered Earth ?). Listen in, when the representative of the Last Day will go and talk with Maximilian and get a tip on the hiding-place in the agricultural industry.)


eavesdrop the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 47
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 16:44

Sword2012 wrote:
I've just been to the Wish Granter and found the five teleports, close together. However, although I thought I'd looked everywhere, I only found a standard Monolith exo in a different part of the area

Is this correct, please? If there's a Stealth exo there, I'd like to find it... Suspect

It must be there, but it is hard to see this invisible exo outfit on the ground...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
NOVINHO DO MANDELA
Zombie


Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 7:07

is anyone having the "a crash has been detected by Bugtrap" issues?
i was playing and it was pretty stable (about 3 or 4 crashs on a 100 hours save), but now im not able to start the game, it just keeps sending me this message
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 9:00

kaplumbaga wrote:
Spoiler:
 

You've asked this question before, wrote you this:
You have to go to the army warehouses level changer, there is a big rock at the left side, climb on top and make sure to stay low.
Seems you don't understand, the level changer on the Reconnoittered Earth to the army warehouses, you can see the big rocks on your map I think.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 9:23

NorryD wrote:
Spoiler:
 

should i climb on rock and should cruch at on rock?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down
 
The '100 Rads' bar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The '100 Rads' bar...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: