STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My dead ends
by pchester Today at 19:31

» Pripyat. Meet the loners
by sjohnson Today at 11:36

» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Yesterday at 21:06

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Yesterday at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Yesterday at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Yesterday at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
sjohnson
 
nemisis1842khann
 
meadle
 
Rat Catcher
 
joy division
 
PhilH231
 
shipss45
 
Sword2012
 
TecnoBacon
 
Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5770 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Sword2012

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Find the Flesh for Hog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yique62
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-07-18

PostSubject: Find the Flesh for Hog   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 18:51

During the Lightning quests, there is a mission in the Garbage where you have to
Spoiler:
 
I found the mutant but there were only one of these items on it, it was the
Spoiler:
 
I did'nt find the others. Somebody knows this problem ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Somebody knows this problem ?

There are three groups of fleshes in different locations around the Garbage, you need to find them all.

I usually make a save before picking up the gun, for some reason it sometimes crashes the game.
Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice


Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:16

Found in the old Steam Forum:
 
Back to top Go down
Yique62
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2017-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 9:11

Nevermind, I found the stuff. In fact, I had to load a save before getting the mission and do it again, I think all the fleshes had not spawn or something like that.
Anyway thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 10:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
During the Lightning quests, there is a mission in the Garbage where you have to
Spoiler:
 
I found the mutant but there were only one of these items on it, it was the
Spoiler:
 
I did'nt find the others. Somebody knows this problem ?

Yes, I had this problem also in 0.0.0.4 I forget how I got round it, but I believe I started the missions again, and went directly to the locations.

I think enemy NPC's may have picked up the items before I got to them.

After I found each item, I did a full save.

Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 10:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Somebody knows this problem ?

There are three groups of fleshes in different locations around the Garbage, you need to find them all.

I usually make a save before picking up the gun, for some reason it sometimes crashes the game.

It crashed for me also. I think aleks gave me a fix for it. I was playing 0.0.0.4 so this fix should be included in the later versions.

It was either that or I simply kept reloading untill it worked. I thik my item count in the backpack may have had something to do with it also.
The Mission:
 

We will see to this mission dialogue before the next version. But really the mission needs to be fixed properly.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 494
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 22:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Mission:
 

We will see to this mission dialogue before the next version. But really the mission needs to be fixed properly.

Thanks, Steve. Fixed for 1.10014. You still need to find it, but the dialogue no longer directs you to the wrong place!
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 72
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 0:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Mission:
 

We will see to this mission dialogue before the next version. But really the mission needs to be fixed properly.

Thanks, Steve. Fixed for 1.10014. You still need to find it, but the dialogue no longer directs you to the wrong place!

Guys, think about this for a second...it IS on Hoag's right, but we tend to think about it in terms OUR left. The dialog is correct. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 494
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 0:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Guys, think about this for a second...it IS on Hoag's right, but we tend to think about it in terms OUR left. The dialog is correct. Very Happy

Absolutely right, kd6dm. But to keep everyone happy, it's now "by the tree, just over there..." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 0:53

sometimes I wonder about ya sword, no wonder the player is confused on dialogs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 494
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 1:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
sometimes I wonder about ya sword, no wonder the player is confused on dialogs Razz

Don't worry. You'll always know when we've worked on any piece of dialogue or instruction because it'll be in proper English, easy to read, and based on our experience playing that part of the game

But they'll never be easy to fulfill, because StalkerSoup will never be that kind of game, and we like having fun with the dialogues. Yes, we do... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Find the Flesh for Hog   

Back to top Go down
 
Find the Flesh for Hog
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: