STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update
by _Nite_ Today at 13:32

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 22:44

» The mercenary Bolt's PDA
by pchester Yesterday at 22:01

» Resetting anomalies?
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 15:55

» Makarov 'Special' PM
by pchester Yesterday at 9:51

» Navigating the teleports in Lab X-10
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:30

» Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:27

» Discord Server
by Artyom Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 4:26

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

merkak134

_Nite_

TecnoBacon

nemisis1842khann

Statistics
We have 225 registered users
The newest registered user is waddlesmcsqueezy

Our users have posted a total of 2444 messages in 228 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Ripped306

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

The '100 Rads' bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 14:19

i now here dead city. but i dont know what i do? i talked to
spiteful. i follow them. but i cant approach city. city is protection shield.
unfortunately, there is not anything info at guide 2011 for dead city.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 15:34

cans of corned beef , packs of raunds , (kalash) truncated akma.

anyone knows these items?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 17:30

kaplumbaga wrote:
i now here dead city. but i dont know what i do? i talked to
spiteful. i follow them. but i cant approach city. city is protection shield.
unfortunately, there is not anything info at guide 2011 for dead city.

You need to do a few tasks for people before you can enter the built-up area. After speaking with Spiteful (Malicious) you should get an SMS to meet Perfumer. It should be in your message log and Perfumer's location should be marked on your map.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 17:39

kaplumbaga wrote:

Is this for the Dead City stalker camp leader? You will find everything he asks for if you search around the bandit camp. You will get a message to return when you have found everything.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 17:42

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Is this for the Dead City stalker camp leader? You will find everything he asks for if you search around the bandit camp. You will get a message to return when you have found everything.

but i dont identify this items.
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:08

kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Pick up everything you can find, break every crate you can find in the camp and look inside the boxes, loot the corpses, the task updates when you have everything you need.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:13

NorryD wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Pick up everything you can find, break every crate you can find in the camp and look inside the boxes, loot the corpses, the task updates when you have everything you need.

thanks your help. but i did. doı you know protec strange controller? how i can this task. i kill all last day unit and 2 zombie 1 bloodsucker at home araund. but no update task.
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:18

kaplumbaga wrote:
NorryD wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

thanks your help. but i did. doı you know protec strange controller? how i can this task. i kill all last day unit and 2 zombie 1 bloodsucker at home araund. but no update task.

Yes Norman, sure you killed them all? Walk around again in that little village and be sure they all spawned. There used to be a problem with Norman but it was solved some patches ago.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:24

kaplumbaga wrote:

Yes,i know them.
So you find Perfumer and got his task. ''Packs of raunds'' means 5.45x39 armor-piercing ammo. This is the only thing i couldn't find at the farm where Perfumer sent me. Everything else was there,but not all the ammo. The guide said to replay Limansk part and bring the ammo with you through the teleport but,since you can spawn everything in Stakersoup...
The ''truncated akma'' is the AKS 74U - the short ak. You can find two such weapons and the food,vodka and first aid kits at the farm,just search all the houses and attics.  Spawn the ammo,you won't find it all,this is an old Narodnaya Soljanka bug. Maybe it was fixed in Stalkersoup ,just search the ammo,see if you can find it.
The ''cans of corned beef'' in the canned food.
Obviously,the translation of  this job needs to be reworked,to make some sense.

Now,i'm just curious. The two saves you sent me yesterday just showed me a messed up game. As i said in my last email to you,no dead body and Bulldog grenade launcher on the brain platform and nothing happened when throwing the plastiques in the portal near Lightning.
I recommended you to sent the first save to TB and describe the problem. You did it?
Still,somehow you managed to reach the teleport in Limansk and enter Dead City. You used info portions and spawned the cigar box?

Last edited by florin on Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:32

NorryD wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
NorryD wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Yes Norman, sure you killed them all? Walk around again in that little village and be sure they all spawned. There used to be a problem with Norman but it was solved some patches ago.

yes i found norman. norman told me anything and give me detector and picture. this item seems inhibitor protect. but not. what do i now?
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:04

florin wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Yes,i know them.
So you find Perfumer and got his task. ''Packs of raunds'' means 5.45x39 armor-piercing ammo. This is the only thing i couldn't find at the farm where Perfumer sent me. Everything else was there,but not all the ammo. The guide said to replay Limansk part and bring the ammo with you through the teleport but,since you can spawn everything in Stakersoup...
The ''truncated akma'' is the AKS 74U - the short ak. You can find two such weapons and the food,vodka and first aid kits at the farm,just search all the houses and attics.  Spawn the ammo,you won't find it all,this is an old Narodnaya Soljanka bug. Maybe it was fixed in Stalkersoup ,just search the ammo,see if you can find it.

Now,i'm just curious. The two saves you sent me yesterday just showed me a messed up game. As i said in my last email to you,no dead body and Bulldog grenade launcher on the brain platform and nothing happened when throwing the plastiques in the portal near Lightning.
I recommended you to sent the first save to TB and describe the problem. You did it?
Still,somehow you managed to reach the teleport in Limansk and enter Dead City. You used info portions and spawned the cigar box?

look my old messages at this forum.
i dont know cigarette box What does it do.
do you know normans task?
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:43

kaplumbaga wrote:
florin wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Yes,i know them.

Ah the task updated then, he told you if I remember right or it is a new task to get on an attic to get a weapon and kill a last day scientist (or commander or??). The last time I've played this part, the Lightning quest was bugged, teleporter was very difficult to activate. Limansk basement was different, I passed without the cigar box because I didn't get it and also this task killing this from Norman guy had some problems. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:44

kaplumbaga wrote:

I read all your messages to this forum . That's exactly why i offered to check your saves . I asked if you used info portions ( in this case,nevermind the cigar box) to reach Limansk teleport because the game,as in your save,didn't worked as it should.You choosed to ignore my question so i suppose you used infos.

Yes,i know Norman task. He told you what to do. Go to the fuel truck near the farm and meet the bandit leader. Don't get cocky or you will be shot.Be cool and keep your weapon out of sight. Speak with him and wait for a message to find Norman's cache.Look at the picture he gave you ,go to the marked spot and be ready for an assassination job.
Pay attention at the messages you receive,everything you need to know is there.
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:46

florin wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

I read all your messages to this forum . That's exactly why i offered to check your saves . I asked if you used info portions ( in this case,nevermind the cigar box)  to reach Limansk teleport because the game,as in your save,didn't worked as it should.You choosed to ignore my question so i suppose you used infos.

Yes,i know Norman task. He told you what to do. Go to the fuel truck near the farm and meet the bandit leader. Don't get cocky or you will be shot.Be cool and keep your weapon out of sight. Speak with him and wait for a message to find Norman's cache.Look at the picture he gave you ,go to the marked spot and be ready for an assassination job.

Ah yes, you are right, ignore what I wrote Kaplumbaga OK!!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 20:11

florin wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

I read all your messages to this forum . That's exactly why i offered to check your saves . I asked if you used info portions ( in this case,nevermind the cigar box)  to reach Limansk teleport because the game,as in your save,didn't worked as it should.You choosed to ignore my question so i suppose you used infos.

i did kill bandits near to farm. because they attack me.what do i now?
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 20:12

NorryD wrote:
florin wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Ah yes, you are right, ignore what I wrote Kaplumbaga OK!!
my english poor. i dont never ignore your message.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 20:25

NorryD wrote:

Ah the task updated then, he told you if I remember right or it is a new task to get on an attic to get a weapon and kill a last day scientist (or commander or??). The last time I've played this part, the Lightning quest was bugged, teleporter was very difficult to activate. Limansk basement was different, I passed without the cigar box because I didn't get it and also this task killing this from Norman guy had some problems. Good luck!

You're right,you need to kill the Last Day scientist,but after the meeting with the bandit leader.
I always hated this kind of jobs. Like,why kill him with a crossbow? The crossbow is silent but,somehow, all the Last Day faction will know you're up there. So,why not use the assault or the sniper rifle?
I liked this task,though.There's a timer and you need to solve it fast and get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 20:34

kaplumbaga wrote:

Replay,be cool,stand still when you reach the truck,don't draw your weapon and pray the bandits don't start shooting at you.You need to speak with the bandit leader.Wait for him to stop near the truck and then approach and speak with him.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 22:36

florin wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Replay,be cool,stand still when you reach the truck,don't draw your weapon and pray the bandits don't start shooting at you.You need to speak with the bandit leader.Wait for him to stop near the truck and then approach and speak with him.

i did start from old save.

my save after starting find ammo food weapon task. i need kill more bandits. because there is only in cache 1 aks74u weapon and 15 canned food. i cant found other requirement. where is tasks need.how i can complete without kill bandits?
Back to top Go down
aZmoDen
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 13:01

I have a wee problem. Im on the mission to get the document breifcase from the soldiers at agroprom for the military (under the bridge in cordon) guards.
The one where your supposed to take them vodka and wait till theyre drunk and approach their fire.
The problem is there is a loaner whos hanging around at their campfire who opens fire on them and obliterates the the soldiers.
I have tried reloading, going through different areas to try and snipe the idiot, but... alass im stuck.
Anyone know how to fix this? info portion maybe?
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 15:30

aZmoDen wrote:
The problem is there is a loaner whos hanging around at their campfire who opens fire on them and obliterates the the soldiers.
I have tried reloading, going through different areas to try and snipe the idiot, but... alass im stuck.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Try to do another task in your tasks list and come back later.

aZmoDen wrote:
info portion maybe?
You can try to spawn the "chemodan_piyan" element(bag) via ESC+S option, but I am not sure if this will be totally ok Question
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 17:36

aZmoDen wrote:
I have a wee problem. Im on the mission to get the document breifcase from the soldiers at agroprom for the military (under the bridge in cordon) guards.
The one where your supposed to take them  vodka and wait till theyre drunk and approach their fire.
Anyone know how to fix this? info portion maybe?

you must take transmulator.
this for bring to kuznetsov 10 vodka. he is send to you to agroprom. you need give 10 vodka kuznetsov`s soldier in agroprom. then wait to soldier while. you will receive msg while later. after msg go near drunk soldiers. you need talk commander and give 1 vodka him. then go behind the tree. take document. you must go kuznetsov cordon bridge and he give to you transmutator.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 21:16

florin wrote:
''Packs of raunds'' means 5.45x39 armor-piercing ammo.
The ''truncated akma'' is the AKS 74U - the short ak.
Obviously,the translation of  this job needs to be reworked,to make some sense
Thanks, Florin. This has now been fixed in the dialogues for 1.10014 Smile
Back to top Go down
NOVINHO DO MANDELA
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 21:57

how can i post my log?, it says it is too long even if i use the "spoiller" feature
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 22:12

Sword2012 wrote:
florin wrote:

how  without bandit dont kill complete this task?. there is only 1 aks74u in cache. there is on bandit corpse armor piercing ammo. i cant complete this task.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 23:52

NOVINHO DO MANDELA wrote:
how can i post my log?, it says it is too long even if i use the "spoiller" feature
Do you have Dropbox? Or any other kind of Cloud storage? If so, put it in there and post a link Smile
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 2 Jul 2017 - 7:10

Sword2012 wrote:
florin wrote:

Glad i can help. I played the Dead City part not so long ago and i remember much of it. It wasn't Stalkersoup though, it was Narodnaya Soljanka Cumulative Pack 2 , but it shouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 2 Jul 2017 - 8:22

kaplumbaga wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:
florin wrote:

how  without bandit dont kill complete this task?. there is only 1 aks74u in cache. there is on bandit corpse armor piercing ammo. i cant complete this task.

You misunderstand when i said to replay. Replay after meeting Norman,when he gave you the detector ( it's a GPS device,keep it for later use) and a picture.
I'm gonna tell you how to solve the first part of Dead City task. It's gonna be a long post,so i'll put in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 9:49

kaplumbaga wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:
florin wrote:

When you get the task to help the two stalkers clear the bandit village, kill all the bandits. Then search every house and attic. There are several caches, including (if I remember correctly) one in a cardboard box. The game will tell you when you have found everything.

Later, after you have spoken to Norman, you meet bandit chief Obmorok by the old truck in the valley behind the village. You must not kill him or his bodyguard, so keep your weapons holstered. After talking to Obmorok you will be able to approach the city outskirts.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 20:56

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:
florin wrote:

When you get the task to help the two stalkers clear the bandit village, kill all the bandits. Then search every house and attic. There are several caches, including (if I remember correctly) one in a cardboard box. The game will tell you when you have found everything.

Later, after you have spoken to Norman, you meet bandit chief Obmorok by the old truck in the valley behind the village. You must not kill him or his bodyguard, so keep your weapons holstered. After talking to Obmorok you will be able to approach the city outskirts.

i cant found bandit leader in map. (obromok) maybe my game is fault.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 4 Jul 2017 - 1:06

Can anyone help me to....

PDA:

Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 4 Jul 2017 - 7:32

Steve90k wrote:
Can anyone help me to....

PDA:

Hi Steve, it's actually in the Cave, and you can only get to it after quests for Miner and the Marsh Doctor in Pripyat.

Good hunting.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 4 Jul 2017 - 8:13

kaplumbaga wrote:

If it's not working,try to replay from the beginning ( when you enter Dead City) and follow the ''spoiler'' in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 4 Jul 2017 - 9:50

kaplumbaga wrote:

Obmorok won't appear until you are in position at the truck. I think there is a message from MO to Obmorok when you are at the right place. After a short wait he comes down the hillside to meet you.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 4 Jul 2017 - 17:18

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Obmorok won't appear until you are in position at the truck. I think there is a message from MO to Obmorok when you are at the right place. After a short wait he comes down the hillside to meet you.

do you send pozition picture? (truck)
Back to top Go down
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 4 Jul 2017 - 18:45

kd6dm wrote:

Hi Steve, it's actually in the Cave, and you can only get to it after quests for Miner and the Marsh Doctor in Pripyat.

Good hunting.

New task:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next