STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Sword2012 Today at 14:39

» Dead City stash
by pchester Today at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Yesterday at 12:08

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:03

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:08

» A good early to midgame suit
by sjohnson Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:05

» upcoming patch
by pchester Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:26

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Arthoryum

Sword2012

pchester

Statistics
We have 288 registered users
The newest registered user is Teralion

Our users have posted a total of 3338 messages in 338 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

The '100 Rads' bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 8:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have big trouble at game.i bring to panter skat 15 armor. panter not talking to me.

Did you give the stuffed pseudodog to Demobee? She won't talk to you until you do that.

yes i did give pseudodog to demobee.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 11:19

i have big trouble at game.i bring to panter skat 15 armor. panter not talking to me.

Did you give the stuffed pseudodog to Demobee? She won't talk to you until you do that.

Sorry, I haven't reached there yet in 110015. There is an info portion under Varlab called boss_talk_start. You could try that and see if it moves you on.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:36

Sorry, I haven't reached there yet in 110015. There is an info portion under Varlab called boss_talk_start. You could try that and see if it moves you on.

are there info portion for side tasks?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:58

There are info portions for specific side tasks (e.g. finding Petrenko's flask) but not for generic ones such as eliminate the bandit camp... The trick is identifying which info portions apply to which task.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 16:03

There are info portions for specific side tasks (e.g. finding Petrenko's flask) but not for generic ones such as eliminate the bandit camp... The trick is identifying which info portions apply to which task.

this is very bad case. because there are not completed side tasks. lucas boar flesh and voronin bandit base dump.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 18:34

wrong info. this is not my task. i need bring panter backpack.
Back to top Go down
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 22:15

I love Doctor's pseudodog, he's always at gate to bar.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 4:58

There are two points in the game at which I can't move further...

1. I can't find the entrance to the Labyrinth. I've been there before, but that was over a year ago in a previous playthrough when a kind Stalker guided me through. Otherwise I have to wander around for hours hoping to find it by accident. I know what it looks like, but simply can't find a way to it. I've tried pchester's map, but I'm rubbish with maps, orienteering, and orientation, and always end up back at the start, or in that little dogleg at the bottom right. Is there a rule of thumb to find that area with the two carriages, please?

2. I'm looking for Kostya's stash in X-10, but I keep getting disorientated as the teleports throw me all over the place. I appeared once in a small cage with a stash bag at one end, but the short path to it was blocked by a teleport. What's the secret here, please?

Thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 5:03

1. I can't find the entrance to the Labyrinth. I've been there before, but that was over a year ago in a previous playthrough when a kind Stalker guided me through. Otherwise I have to wander around for hours hoping to find it by accident. I know what it looks like, but simply can't find a way to it. I've tried pchester's map, but I'm rubbish with maps, orienteering, and orientation, and always end up back at the start, or in that little dogleg at the bottom right. Is there a rule of thumb to find that area with the two carriages, please?

2. I'm looking for Kostya's stash in X-10, but I keep getting disorientated as the teleports throw me all over the place. I appeared once in a small cage with a stash bag at one end, but the short path to it was blocked by a teleport. What's the secret here, please?

Thank you :-)

1. its at the top level of the cave map, ya have to go to a lower level until ya run into a hidden teleport, then find a wall to climb (a mining kart will be next to this wall), then climb through a small hole and you will see the transition.

2. make a quicksave before ya try each teleport and just try each direction, ya will eventually find it. I believe the main teleport is in the area that has the 3 smaller rooms next to it and that will lead to the end of the gauntlet
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 11:08

1. I can't find the entrance to the Labyrinth.
2. I'm looking for Kostya's stash in X-10,

LABYRINTH:

KOSTYA's CACHE:

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and lie down. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 3:26

LABYRINTH:

KOSTYA's CACHE:

Thank you, pchester! I'm past all the X-10 teleports, and have found the entrance to the Labyrinth cheers

To immortalize your extremely helpful responses, I've added them to the forum's Help Guides. However, because it took me three attempts to follow them before I found the Labyrinth, I'll add an alternative version for those who, like myself, have difficulty with compass bearings and navigation generally... No
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 4:09

LABYRINTH:

KOSTYA's CACHE:

Thank you, pchester! I'm past all the X-10 teleports, and have found the entrance to the Labyrinth cheers

To immortalize your extremely helpful responses, I've added them to the forum's Help Guides. However, because it took me three attempts to follow them before I found the Labyrinth, I'll add an alternative version for those who, like myself, have difficulty with compass bearings and navigation generally... No

the minimap has a N,S,W,E, NE, NW, SE, SW in the top center, but is difficult to see it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 15:42

the minimap has a N,S,W,E, NE, NW, SE, SW in the top center, but is difficult to see it sometimes.

True, and if the instructions state 'go NW', I can do that using the minimap compass, but when they say 'head right toward the north east corner of the map', there's no way of knowing where the NE corner of the map is from the minimap... Shocked

And it doesn't help that you can't use the main map to see your location in the Caves ...  No

Boring bit of background:

Last edited by Sword2012 on Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 22:44

True, and if the instructions state 'go NW', I can do that using the minimap compass, but when they say 'head right toward the north east corner of the map', there's no way of knowing where the NE corner of the map is from the minimap... Shocked pchester has a unique and enviable skill.

Well, I spent all my working life making maps, so I ought to know something about them! geek

The lack of in-game maps of the underground areas can be a problem, but if you can "go NW" then you can "go NE" - which is basically what my "head toward the north east corner" means. (I was also a civil servant, so I tend to use several words where one will do. Laughing )

So... rotate until NE is at the top of the minimap and head that way. Most of the tunnels run E-W or N-S, so there is an element of zig-zaging involved, but there are enough teleports scattered in this area that you don't have to be too accurate. Well, that is the theory, anyway. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 12:14

where is the best place to find black energy artifacts in collector mode?

Spoiler:

edit: nevermind found some (Sakarov at yantar)
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 14:18

where is the best place to find black energy artifacts in collector mode?
Spoiler:

edit: nevermind found some (Sakarov at yantar)

There are also usually a couple by the lake in Recon.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 9:53

so what all can you do on level 2 storm mode?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 11:11

Spoiler:

I am some way from reaching the end in 110015, but sounds as if you are pretty much at the end of the story as far as TB had developed it in 110014. The AX story will no doubt be continued, and hopefully some familiar faces will reemerge as the storm recedes and the devastated areas are reclaimed.

AFAIK the weapon that Sid mentions is one of those in the ALD pictures.
Spoiler:

Out of interest, did you get the storm effects? In my recent games there has been no storm evident, and I was able to walk around the affected areas quite happily in my old gear.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 11:29

Spoiler:

I am some way from reaching the end in 110015, but sounds as if you are pretty much at the end of the story as far as TB had developed it in 110014. The AX story will no doubt be continued, and hopefully some familiar faces will reemerge as the storm recedes and the devastated areas are reclaimed.

AFAIK the weapon that Sid mentions is one of those in the ALD pictures.
Spoiler:

Out of interest, did you get the storm effects? In my recent games there has been no storm evident, and I was able to walk around the affected areas quite happily in my old gear.

Nope no storm effects on the actual maps listed, so I guess I am as far as I can get on this playthrough, so I guess I will just fool around on random maps for now until 110016 releases since the enemys respawn instantly everywhere.

edit: I do rememeber when I exited from southern tunnel to red forest I had a small preview of the storm effect and then it disappeared though.... might have been something else not sure
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice

PostSubject: Traders, Akim and Adrenaline   Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 16:19

In recent updates since 1.00013 I've been seeing the unusual trader inventory.
For example Iglas, M79 launchers, rare ammunition and multiple variants of same outfits, some like prototype exo that I forgot even existed.

Is this like debug inventory or is it supposed to be this way?

The value of the nanosuit Adrenaline sells is laughable making it almost effortless to get one of the best stat armors so far I've seen, though the storm suit is alledgedly superior.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 14:18

The value of the nanosuit Adrenaline sells is laughable making it almost effortless to get one of the best stat armors so far I've seen, though the storm suit is alledgedly superior.

IMO the Nanosuit is roughly equivalent to the fully-upgraded SKAT-15. The Nanosuit has better overall protection stats, but health, bleeding, radiation and load capacity are better with the SKAT. The Storm suit is better in all categories except load capacity, where it is equal to the SKAT.

If I get the Nanosuit (which I usually do when I can afford it) I don't usually change to the SKAT-15, although I may collect the parts just for the sake of story completeness. I do change to the Storm Suit when it appears in the story, but as the game's storm effects aren't apparent yet it isn't really necessary to complete the game as it stands.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: CTD Without... reason?   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 1:30

Guys... could you tell me why i have this error... ?

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Program Files (x86)\STALKERSOUP\bin\XR_3DA.exe" at 0023:00000000

I just installed in my other hard disk but at Garbage give me CTD, i just installed in C: and again, give me problems, is there a reason... ? The thing is, i can't load a quicksave when i'm in the game, i could before, but i don't what happen that is impossible right now... i also have the error of stack trace...

Forgive me for this... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 2:24

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Program Files (x86)\STALKERSOUP\bin\XR_3DA.exe" at 0023:00000000

I just installed in my other hard disk but at Garbage give me CTD, i just installed in C: and again, give me problems, is there a reason... ? The thing is, i can't load a quicksave when i'm in the game, i could before, but i don't what happen that is impossible right now... i also have the error of stack trace...

That crash in Garbage is a bug in this Patch, and currently inherent in the game. You get it when changing levels, or exiting the game. If you exit to the desktop and restart, the save will load. I'd recommend that you stick with the "other" drive.

Recommend you follow the installation guide to the letter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good Luck

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 2:39

That crash in Garbage is a bug in this Patch, and currently inherent in the game. You get it when changing levels, or exiting the game. If you exit to the desktop and restart, the save will load. I'd recommend that you stick with the "other" drive.

Recommend you follow the installation guide to the letter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good Luck

Thank you, kd6dm, i'll look into it!

Edit: The thing is the CTD happen while i'm in Cordon, after i give the Toz to Petruha... Neutral
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 6:26

Arthoryum wrote::

Good Luck

Edit: The thing is the CTD happen while i'm in Cordon, after i give the Toz to Petruha... Neutral

What do the last few lines in the log file say? The lines after FATAL ERROR: after the TOZ crash. Found in STALKERSOUP\_appdata_\logs\.

If it's a repeated crash, send the log file and autosave to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 6:55

Arthoryum wrote:

Good Luck

What do the last few lines in the log file say? The lines after FATAL ERROR: after the TOZ crash. Found in STALKERSOUP\_appdata_\logs\.

If it's a repeated crash, send the log file and autosave to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Don't worry kd6dm, i managed to... finally steal de documents from the military guys, JESUS, it was like hell... bullets everywhere, if not for the grenades i wouldn't be able to do it... uuuffff... thank you guys, for the support you offer here, since i just discover your thread in Steam i've been following this mod, and without any doubt, one of the best, althought it needs to be polished a little bit more!

Thank you, guys, really... Wink
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 18:17

Last question, where i can find Mole?, i didn't give him his PDA in Agroprom 'cause i just enter directly in the Underground after i get the Skat-9... i hope i didn't screw it... Neutral drunken
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 18:54

Last question, where i can find Mole?, i didn't give him his PDA in Agroprom 'cause i just enter directly in the Underground after i get the Skat-9... i hope i didn't screw it... Neutral drunken

After leaving Agroprom Mole should join
Spoiler:

Unfortunately in the last couple of versions he doesn't always reappear there. If so, you can end his PDA task with agr_krot_PDA_done, but you miss out on his reward, which I think is a
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 19:29

Spoiler:

Unfortunately in the last couple of versions he doesn't always reappear there. If so, you can end his PDA task with agr_krot_PDA_done, but you miss out on his reward, which I think is a
Spoiler:

Thank you:!:

Last edited by Arthoryum on Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 2:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 2:21

Could you guys give me a save where you already complete the Cave at the start of the game... ?, i hate it so much... sorry... couldn't complete the level of the Caves 'cause i was teleported always to the start of the level, no matter what i do... in fact, if is possible after getting the info from the Agroprom Institute it would be perfect, of course, with the quest of the PDA of Mole completed...

Thank you and sorry...

You could try start game, talk to Astrologer, wait for Stalker Start save and use esc+f2 and enter "escape"
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 3:13

Could you guys give me a save where you already complete the Cave at the start of the game... ?, i hate it so much... sorry... couldn't complete the level of the Caves 'cause i was teleported always to the start of the level, no matter what i do... in fact, if is possible after getting the info from the Agroprom Institute it would be perfect, of course, with the quest of the PDA of Mole completed...

Thank you and sorry...

You could try start game, talk to Astrologer, wait for Stalker Start save and use esc+f2 and enter "escape"

Thanks for the tip, oxe222, but it's okey, Wink ! Last question... there's no way to spawn Mole to the player's location, isn't?

Edit: I just start again picking a save from before, in front of the trader of the Helicopter, after i escape from the institute with the data, i just bought the weapon XM, i mean... HOLY SH!T, what the hell is that??, is very huge, so glad i have it right now, more huge than the FN2000, ^^! Although i just get CTD when i was in the inventory with the same trader, the one of the Helicopter... wonder why.

I mean, thank you, guys!!

Edit2: Where i have to put this; agr_krot_PDA_done... ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 10:21

there's no way to spawn Mole to the player's location, isn't?

Edit: I just start again picking a save from before, in front of the trader of the Helicopter, after i escape from the institute with the data, i just bought the weapon XM, i mean... HOLY SH!T, what the hell is that??, is very huge, so glad i have it right now, more huge than the FN2000, ^^! Although i just get CTD when i was in the inventory with the same trader, the one of the Helicopter... wonder why.

Info portions:

Be sure to save your game first, and re-load if you don't find an info portion that does what you want. Giving yourself the wrong info portion can seriously mess up your game.

To use an info portion, open the spawn menu (ESC then S) and click the [INFO] tab. This is a list of info portions in alphabetical order and spread over four pages. Move between pages using the large arrows below the [INFO] tab. Find the info portion the you want (agr_krot_PDA_done will be on the first page), click on it and click on [OK] at top right. You will probably get a message confirming that something has happened. If your game has already used that info portion, it will tell you that it has been removed.

Unfortunately you can't spawn in named NPCs, only generic ones from the ESC-S [NPC] list.

I often get CTDs while selling to the helicopter trader, possibly due to being so close to the helicopter the whole time. I make a hard save immediately before talking to him, and if I have a lot to sell I break out every so often and quicksave.
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice

PostSubject: Collector Stash in Rostok   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 18:06

I am at the 7th stash hunt I guess.

Searched all locations, the rubbish dumpster nothing, second level water tower where I found only an artifact, while behind fence near a roof I found the purple mushroom, but nothing on either roof next to it or nearby roofs.

Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 18:24

there's no way to spawn Mole to the player's location, isn't?

Info portions:

Be sure to save your game first, and re-load if you don't find an info portion that does what you want. Giving yourself the wrong info portion can seriously mess up your game.

To use an info portion, open the spawn menu (ESC then S) and click the [INFO] tab. This is a list of info portions in alphabetical order and spread over four pages. Move between pages using the large arrows below the [INFO] tab. Find the info portion the you want (agr_krot_PDA_done will be on the first page), click on it and click on [OK] at top right. You will probably get a message confirming that something has happened. If your game has already used that info portion, it will tell you that it has been removed.

Unfortunately you can't spawn in named NPCs, only generic ones from the ESC-S [NPC] list.

I often get CTDs while selling to the helicopter trader, possibly due to being so close to the helicopter the whole time. I make a hard save immediately before talking to him, and if I have a lot to sell I break out every so often and quicksave.

Thank you pchester, i'll try!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 18:26

I am at the 7th stash hunt I guess.

Searched all locations, the rubbish dumpster nothing, second level water tower where I found only an artifact, while behind fence near a roof I found the purple mushroom, but nothing on either roof next to it or nearby roofs.

Any tips?

Here are photos of the three locations.
Locations:

Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 1:05

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yea it best to do moles mission right away, run to the tunnel as soon as he gives it to ya and return to him before going into the underground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next