STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update
by _Nite_ Today at 13:32

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 22:44

» The mercenary Bolt's PDA
by pchester Yesterday at 22:01

» Resetting anomalies?
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 15:55

» Makarov 'Special' PM
by pchester Yesterday at 9:51

» Navigating the teleports in Lab X-10
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:30

» Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:27

» Discord Server
by Artyom Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 4:26

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

merkak134

_Nite_

TecnoBacon

nemisis1842khann

Statistics
We have 225 registered users
The newest registered user is waddlesmcsqueezy

Our users have posted a total of 2444 messages in 228 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

The '100 Rads' bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 8:30

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
i have big trouble at game.i bring to panter skat 15 armor. panter not talking to me.

Did you give the stuffed pseudodog to Demobee? She won't talk to you until you do that.

yes i did give pseudodog to demobee.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 11:19

kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
i have big trouble at game.i bring to panter skat 15 armor. panter not talking to me.

Did you give the stuffed pseudodog to Demobee? She won't talk to you until you do that.

Sorry, I haven't reached there yet in 110015. There is an info portion under Varlab called boss_talk_start. You could try that and see if it moves you on.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:36

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

Sorry, I haven't reached there yet in 110015. There is an info portion under Varlab called boss_talk_start. You could try that and see if it moves you on.

are there info portion for side tasks?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:58

kaplumbaga wrote:

There are info portions for specific side tasks (e.g. finding Petrenko's flask) but not for generic ones such as eliminate the bandit camp... The trick is identifying which info portions apply to which task.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 16:03

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

There are info portions for specific side tasks (e.g. finding Petrenko's flask) but not for generic ones such as eliminate the bandit camp... The trick is identifying which info portions apply to which task.

this is very bad case. because there are not completed side tasks. lucas boar flesh and voronin bandit base dump.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 18:34

pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:
pchester wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

wrong info. this is not my task. i need bring panter backpack.
Back to top Go down
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 22:15

I love Doctor's pseudodog, he's always at gate to bar.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 4:58

There are two points in the game at which I can't move further...

1. I can't find the entrance to the Labyrinth. I've been there before, but that was over a year ago in a previous playthrough when a kind Stalker guided me through. Otherwise I have to wander around for hours hoping to find it by accident. I know what it looks like, but simply can't find a way to it. I've tried pchester's map, but I'm rubbish with maps, orienteering, and orientation, and always end up back at the start, or in that little dogleg at the bottom right. Is there a rule of thumb to find that area with the two carriages, please?

2. I'm looking for Kostya's stash in X-10, but I keep getting disorientated as the teleports throw me all over the place. I appeared once in a small cage with a stash bag at one end, but the short path to it was blocked by a teleport. What's the secret here, please?

Thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 5:03

Sword2012 wrote:

1. I can't find the entrance to the Labyrinth. I've been there before, but that was over a year ago in a previous playthrough when a kind Stalker guided me through. Otherwise I have to wander around for hours hoping to find it by accident. I know what it looks like, but simply can't find a way to it. I've tried pchester's map, but I'm rubbish with maps, orienteering, and orientation, and always end up back at the start, or in that little dogleg at the bottom right. Is there a rule of thumb to find that area with the two carriages, please?

2. I'm looking for Kostya's stash in X-10, but I keep getting disorientated as the teleports throw me all over the place. I appeared once in a small cage with a stash bag at one end, but the short path to it was blocked by a teleport. What's the secret here, please?

Thank you :-)

1. its at the top level of the cave map, ya have to go to a lower level until ya run into a hidden teleport, then find a wall to climb (a mining kart will be next to this wall), then climb through a small hole and you will see the transition.

2. make a quicksave before ya try each teleport and just try each direction, ya will eventually find it. I believe the main teleport is in the area that has the 3 smaller rooms next to it and that will lead to the end of the gauntlet
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 11:08

Sword2012 wrote:
1. I can't find the entrance to the Labyrinth.
2. I'm looking for Kostya's stash in X-10,

LABYRINTH:

KOSTYA's CACHE:

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and lie down. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Yesterday at 3:26

pchester wrote:

LABYRINTH:

KOSTYA's CACHE:

Thank you, pchester! I'm past all the X-10 teleports, and have found the entrance to the Labyrinth cheers

To immortalize your extremely helpful responses, I've added them to the forum's Help Guides. However, because it took me three attempts to follow them before I found the Labyrinth, I'll add an alternative version for those who, like myself, have difficulty with compass bearings and navigation generally... No
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Yesterday at 4:09

Sword2012 wrote:
pchester wrote:

LABYRINTH:

KOSTYA's CACHE:

Thank you, pchester! I'm past all the X-10 teleports, and have found the entrance to the Labyrinth cheers

To immortalize your extremely helpful responses, I've added them to the forum's Help Guides. However, because it took me three attempts to follow them before I found the Labyrinth, I'll add an alternative version for those who, like myself, have difficulty with compass bearings and navigation generally... No

the minimap has a N,S,W,E, NE, NW, SE, SW in the top center, but is difficult to see it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Yesterday at 15:42

_Nite_ wrote:
the minimap has a N,S,W,E, NE, NW, SE, SW in the top center, but is difficult to see it sometimes.

True, and if the instructions state 'go NW', I can do that using the minimap compass, but when they say 'head right toward the north east corner of the map', there's no way of knowing where the NE corner of the map is from the minimap... Shocked

And it doesn't help that you can't use the main map to see your location in the Caves ...  No

Boring bit of background:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Yesterday at 22:44

Sword2012 wrote:
_Nite_ wrote:

True, and if the instructions state 'go NW', I can do that using the minimap compass, but when they say 'head right toward the north east corner of the map', there's no way of knowing where the NE corner of the map is from the minimap... Shocked pchester has a unique and enviable skill.

Well, I spent all my working life making maps, so I ought to know something about them! geek

The lack of in-game maps of the underground areas can be a problem, but if you can "go NW" then you can "go NE" - which is basically what my "head toward the north east corner" means. (I was also a civil servant, so I tend to use several words where one will do. Laughing )

So... rotate until NE is at the top of the minimap and head that way. Most of the tunnels run E-W or N-S, so there is an element of zig-zaging involved, but there are enough teleports scattered in this area that you don't have to be too accurate. Well, that is the theory, anyway. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18