STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Sword2012 Today at 14:39

» Dead City stash
by pchester Today at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Yesterday at 12:08

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:03

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:08

» A good early to midgame suit
by sjohnson Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:05

» upcoming patch
by pchester Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:26

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Arthoryum
 
Sword2012
 
pchester
 
Statistics
We have 288 registered users
The newest registered user is Teralion

Our users have posted a total of 3338 messages in 338 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

chucksar

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 The '100 Rads' bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 13:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

where is the turrets? where is the basement? where is the pillars? there is one lock door. i cant open. how i learn code?

If you finished the Lightning quests,then the door to the basement should be open and you need to go to Dead City.
When you enter Limansk ( from Red Forest ) and keep walking,at some point ( after passing a bus) you came to an area with a fountain in the middle. Go to the fountain,then left and you're at the house . You can open the door and go downstairs.Find another door and well, have fun with the automated turrets.
To make your job somewhat easier , i suggest the Bulldog grenade launcher.

After destroying the turrets,go to the console and enter the code.
Spoiler:
 
was written on the Monolith picture and then erased by Pilgrim at your request. I hope you kept the cigar box received in Monolith Control during the final meeting with that Lightning chick,you gonna need to throw it in the teleport ( the white light close to the console) to deactivate it.
Enter the next room,leave all your stuff (weapons,manual teleports) in the safe and activate the portal to Dead City.


Last edited by florin on Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 14:58

Hi folks. I'm new here, and am on my first playthrough. I'm just about to meet Fang for the first time. I've been using the Steam forum for tips/hints etc for some time but obviously can't anymore. Any idea where that forum went? 1600+ pages up in smoke over night? That forum had a lot of useful info, is there any way it can ever be recovered?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 16:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I hope you kept the cigar box received in Monolith Control during the final meeting with that Lightning chick,you gonna need to throw it in the teleport ( the white light close to the console) to deactivate it.
I don't think the cigar box is needed now. Last time I was there I just keyed in the number and the teleport deactivated. Dropping the box onto the step did spawn some isomorphic ammo.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 17:56

This part of the game obviously needs some sort of fix... Or the guide needs to be updated.
I would suggest adding ll this information to the guide and renaming it to "the official Stalkersoup guide"
Of course... once again, that is a monumental task!

Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 18:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I hope you kept the cigar box received in Monolith Control during the final meeting with that Lightning chick,you gonna need to throw it in the teleport ( the white light close to the console) to deactivate it.
I don't think the cigar box is needed now. Last time I was there I just keyed in the number and the teleport deactivated. Dropping the box onto the step did spawn some isomorphic ammo.

I remember that you can't teleport to the next room by activating the switch if you don't throw the box. It was an sms about it when i received it in Monolith Control,saying it's important and i'll need it later.
I may be wrong though,this game is so big.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 26 Jun 2017 - 22:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I remember that you can't teleport  to the next room by activating the switch if you don't throw the box. It was an sms about it when i received it in Monolith Control,saying it's important and i'll need it later.
I may be wrong though,this game is so big.

I do remember that it used to be that way. Maybe my recent experience was a fluke.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 2:57

I need some help in the aw... this is late in the game, so spolier alert!!!

Cache:
 
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 7:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I need some help in the aw... this is late in the game, so spolier alert!!!

Cache:
 

Hi Steve,
You didn't mention what level/map you're talking about. (It was late, "aw" didn't register.  Embarassed Anyway, here is a detailed guide:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck
kd6dm


Last edited by kd6dm on Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 15:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 9:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I need some help in the aw... this is late in the game, so spolier alert!!!

Cache:
 

Hey,Steve,i think i gave a negative vote to your post. I pressed the '' - '' sign,i thought it will shrink the message,i had no idea is about voting. I'm sorry,it was just a stupid mistake.
About Kostya stash, just look under the fir trees ( left side of the chopper ), it's there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 12:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

where is the turrets? where is the basement? where is the pillars? there is one lock door. i cant open. how i learn code?

If you finished the Lightning quests,then the door to the basement should be open and you need to go to Dead City.
When you enter Limansk ( from Red Forest ) and keep walking,at some point ( after passing a bus) you came to an area with a fountain in the middle. Go to the fountain,then left and you're at the house . You can open the door and go downstairs.Find another door and well, have fun with the automated turrets.
To make your job somewhat easier , i suggest the Bulldog grenade launcher.

After destroying the turrets,go to the console and enter the code.
Spoiler:
 
was written on the Monolith picture and then erased by Pilgrim at your request. I hope you kept the cigar box received in Monolith Control during the final meeting with that Lightning chick,you gonna need to throw it in the teleport ( the white light close to the console) to deactivate it.
Enter the next room,leave all your stuff (weapons,manual teleports) in the safe and activate the portal to Dead City.

door is close. how i can complete lighning task?
i take 2 ismorfic artifact in the lab 16 brain lab. then transmute my artifacts. then i went to chemor. then i went ligtning.

29. We go into the Teleport is exerted in the X-16 going all that we find and act as written in the retrieved papers.
30. Teleeed to Yantar, talking with Chernomor. SMS exchange with Lightning.
31. We arrive at the lightning, throwing the portal item found, be sure to collect all that will fly back. We say goodbye with Lightning.
32. We find in Limansk teleport, activate it and watch movie. We are waiting for another continuation.

i take paper ( recommendation) i arrive ligtning. which item should throw in portal.
i cant find portal. i have 2 isomorfic artifact.




Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 13:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hey,Steve,i think i gave a negative vote to your post. I pressed the '' - '' sign,i thought it will shrink the message,i had no idea is about voting. I'm sorry,it was just a stupid mistake

This can happen easily, and I've done it myself... Embarassed

Since you'll have voted Steve down a notch, just vote him up again on another of his posts  Smile

The voting system here works very differently from the old Steam forum, and you don't need to 'spread it around a bit' before up-voting a member again. Every message they post is an opportunity to up or down-vote someone for their contributions to the community
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 14:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I need some help in the aw... this is late in the game, so spolier alert!!!

Cache:
 

Sometimes Kostya's caches fail to spawn ... or perhaps they are just too well hidden for my eyes. As a last resort, go back to a save before opening the previous stash (which might be the autosave after opening the one before that, but at least then you know where the next stash is!). Opening a stash triggers the spawning of the next one, so opening it again might spawn the next stash correctly, or in a different place.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:00

[quote="pchester"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I need some help in the aw... this is late

Sometimes Kostya's caches fail to spawn ... Opening a stash triggers the spawning of the next one, so opening it again might spawn the next stash correctly, or in a different place.

I think I've found the problem. During the previous stash, I don't remember going through a teleport. I simply went straight to the stash and it accepted the mission update.
However, it may affect the script, meaning the next stash will not spawn.
Some of the caches are very hard to find, especially if you can only discover them by accidently hitting a teleport.
For this reason I used the guide. However, the guide is not entirely accurate either!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:04

Just a community question, does anyone have a file which lists the info portaions to the game (and possible a description of what each info portion does)?
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I need some help in the aw... this is late i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck
kd6dm

That is an AMAZING RESOURCE Thank you so much!!! It's far better than the 2010 NS guide. I think our guide needs some serious updating!!!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:57

i can found only 2 item. these items transmute to isomorfic plastique. i arrive lightning. should i do throw 2  items into portal? i wonder these items should must not transmute? where is the energetic isomorph?
Back to top Go down
bisousbisous
Novice
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 19:47

The Remington 870 does not accept any buckshot shell types other than the birdshot I got from Petruha, who I looted it from.

Edit:
-nvm fixed it Smile))))-
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 20:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i can found only 2 item. these items transmute to isomorfic plastique. i arrive lightning. should i do throw 2  items into portal? i wonder these items should must not transmute? where is the energetic isomorph?

Just throw the isomorphs in the portal and be careful,you may receive back a bloodsucker,it happened to me.
You should also receive a wooden box,keep it for later use. There's also a message and don't forget to speak with Lightning. Then you can go to Limansk.
I can't remember about the energetic isomorph,sorry.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 20:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Remington 870 does not accept any buckshot shell types other than the birdshot I got from Petruha, who I looted it from.

Edit:
-nvm fixed it Smile))))-

Send the fix to Aleks1970, he may update the game files for the next patch.
Back to top Go down
bisousbisous
Novice
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 4:24

the nvm fixed it was about me being unable to talk to Nimble, the Rem 870 is still bugged.
Back to top Go down
bisousbisous
Novice
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 5:43

I just finished up the Cordon area and I can't get the transmuter quest dialogue from Kusnetsova, unless something has changed since the last time I played SS and you now get it later I think he is bugged.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 12:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hey,Steve,i think i gave a negative vote to your post. I pressed the '' - '' sign,i thought it will shrink the message,i had no idea is about voting. I'm sorry,it was just a stupid mistake

This can happen easily, and I've done it myself... Embarassed

Since you'll have voted Steve down a notch, just vote him up again on another of his posts  Smile

The voting system here works very differently from the old Steam forum, and you don't need to 'spread it around a bit' before up-voting a member again. Every message they post is an opportunity to up or down-vote someone for their contributions to the community

Thank you for the details about the voting system, and for the solution too.
I voted up one of Steve's posts.
Back to top Go down
da_raabi
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 14:37

I noticed that when you first talk with Fang, he talks about the "O Consciousness". Is this supposed to be the "C Consciousness" at the end of the vanilla story, or is it something different?
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i can found only 2 item. these items transmute to isomorfic plastique. i arrive lightning. should i do throw 2  items into portal? i wonder these items should must not transmute? where is the energetic isomorph?

Just throw the isomorphs in the portal and be careful,you may receive back a bloodsucker,it happened to me.
You should also receive a wooden box,keep it for later use. There's also a message and don't forget to speak with Lightning. Then you can go to Limansk.
I can't remember about the energetic isomorph,sorry.

where is the portal?
i have only 2 transmuted artifact.(isomorp plastique)
also i found isomorf rifle in yantar on the bulding.
lightning talking abaut energetic isomorp.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 15:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i can found only 2 item. these items transmute to isomorfic plastique. i arrive lightning. should i do throw 2  items into portal? i wonder these items should must not transmute? where is the energetic isomorph?

Just throw the isomorphs in the portal and be careful,you may receive back a bloodsucker,it happened to me.
You should also receive a wooden box,keep it for later use. There's also a message and don't forget to speak with Lightning. Then you can go to Limansk.
I can't remember about the energetic isomorph,sorry.

where is the portal?
i have only 2 transmuted artifact.(isomorp plastique)
also i found isomorf rifle in yantar on the bulding.
lightning talking abaut energetic isomorp.


The portal is the white glowing thing on the ground, in the same room with Lightning. Throw the plastiques in it and collect whatever came back. As i said before,a bloodsucker may came through the portal,just kill it.
Do as you like with the iso rifle - stash it,throw it,sell it - or use it. If i remember right,this one use only isomorphic ammo. If you still have trouble with this part of the game,send me a save if you want,i'd like to check it and see what's wrong.
Good luck.


Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 16:40

[quote="florin"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i can found only 2 item. these items transmute to isomorfic plastique. i arrive lightning. should i do throw 2  items into portal? i wonder these items should must not transmute? where is the energetic isomorph?

Just throw the isomorphs in the portal and be careful,you may receive back a bloodsucker,it happened to me.
You should also receive a wooden box,keep it for later use. There's also a message and don't forget to speak with Lightning. Then you can go to Limansk.
I can't remember about the energetic isomorph,sorry.

where is the portal?
i have only 2 transmuted artifact.(isomorp plastique)
also i found isomorf rifle in yantar on the bulding.
lightning talking abaut energetic isomorp.


The portal is the white glowing thing on the ground, in the same room with Lightning. Throw the plastiques in it and collect whatever came back. As i said before,a bloodsucker may came through the portal,just kill it.
Do as you like with the iso rifle - stash it,throw it,sell it - or use it. If i remember right,this one use only isomorphic ammo. If you still have trouble with this part of the game,send me a save if you want,i'd like to check it and see what's wrong.
Good luck.

how i can send to you my save?

write your mail pls
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 17:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


how i can send to you my save?

write your mail pls

It's in my profile - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 18:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I noticed that when you first talk with Fang, he talks about the "O Consciousness". Is this supposed to be the "C Consciousness" at the end of the vanilla story, or is it something different?
Interestingly, there are 36 text references to the 'O-Consciousness' in the entire game, yet just 13 to the 'C-Consciousness', which was the only kind mentioned in the original SoC

References to the 'O-Consciousness' appear later in the game, and look like they were added on via Narodnaya Solyanka

I've not yet reached this part of the game, but from a quick read through the dialogues it looks like the 'O-Consciousness' is quite different from the 'C-Consciousness'. It's not clear by how much, but we should be able to clarify it later on

If anyone can add further insight, please let us know...

Thanks for raising the issue Smile
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 20:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


how i can send to you my save?

write your mail pls

It's in my profile -    mrghsc@yahoo.com

i know no longer my problem.

problem is before talk lightning drop isomorfic plastique.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2017-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 20:27

[quote="Sword2012"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
but from a quick read through the dialogues it looks like the 'O-Consciousness' is quite different from the 'C-Consciousness'.


Well, up until now, I always thought it was a typing error, However the C Conciousness stands fro the "Common consciousness" according to the wiki...

the funny thing is the word "common" in Russian is общий, which incidently starts with an O.

I belive the c concioisness was the guy who controlled the monolith and was a science experiment based on mind control, However at the end of SOC you destroy it, yet the Black Doctor is still alive, and it may even be possible that he has something to do with the O conciousness. which means I dont actually know if they are two seperate entities or not!!!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 20:39

i cant destroy invisible turrets. i use 20 vog granade + 5 hand granade.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 20:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the word "common" in Russian is общий, which incidentally starts with an O

Whenever I see a typo anywhere, I usually look at an English keyboard to see how it happened, so this is useful to know. I'm very familiar with the C-Consciousness dialogues, but I couldn't figure out what the 'O' stood for    Shocked

It's the old 'Firefox' syndrome - you have to think in Russian, dammit!

It may well be a typo, but repeated many times over in NS. The dialogues aren't clear enough, but I'm hoping that when we get there in the game, we (or others) will be able to work out the context... No


Last edited by Sword2012 on Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 23:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 47
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 22:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Remington 870 does not accept any buckshot shell types other than the birdshot I got from Petruha, who I looted it from.

Weapon:
Remington 870 (wpn_remington870)
ammo:
16x70 'Birdshot' (ammo_16x70_buck)
16x70 'Zhekan' (ammo_16x70_zhekan)
16x70 'Case Shot' (ammo_16x70_kart)
12x76 'Isomorphic' (ammo_zhekan_izomorf)

Weapon:
Remington 870 Scattergun (wpn_rem870short)
ammo:
16x70 'Birdshot' (ammo_16x70_buck)
16x70 'Zhekan' (ammo_16x70_zhekan)
16x70 'Case Shot' (ammo_16x70_kart)
12x76 'Isomorphic' (ammo_zhekan_izomorf)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just finished up the Cordon area and I can't get the transmuter quest dialogue from Kusnetsova, unless something has changed since the last time I played SS and you now get it later I think he is bugged.

This task is postponed...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 1:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i cant destroy invisible turrets. i use 20 vog granade + 5 hand granade.

Hi Kaplumbaga, you are moving right along in your game. VOG grenades never worked for me on those pesky turrets. Bouncing F-1's off the walls so they land underneath the turret always works. About 2-3 grenades each. (Those turrets can be really frustrating)!

Good fragging,
kd6dm
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 13:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i cant destroy invisible turrets. i use 20 vog granade + 5 hand granade.

Hi Kaplumbaga, you are moving right along in your game. VOG grenades never worked for me on those pesky turrets. Bouncing F-1's off the walls so they land underneath the turret always works. About 2-3 grenades each. (Those turrets can be really frustrating)!

Good fragging,
kd6dm

hi kd6dm

i solved turret problem.

your do must shows itself turret and run back.
so turret does appear.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2017-06-14
Location : turkey

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 14:19

i now here dead city. but i dont know what i do? i talked to
spiteful. i follow them. but i cant approach city. city is protection shield.
unfortunately, there is not anything info at guide 2011 for dead city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down
 
The '100 Rads' bar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The '100 Rads' bar...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: