STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Sword2012 Today at 14:39

» Dead City stash
by pchester Today at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Yesterday at 12:08

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:03

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:08

» A good early to midgame suit
by sjohnson Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:05

» upcoming patch
by pchester Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:26

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Arthoryum

Sword2012

pchester

Statistics
We have 288 registered users
The newest registered user is Teralion

Our users have posted a total of 3338 messages in 338 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

chucksar

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

The '100 Rads' bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 23:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, I did the Labyrinth and I returned  to the Cordon.

You need to get to Reconnoitered Territory before Red Forest, because you will meet someone there who will eventually give you a mission in Red Forest. I don't know how close you are to that. Which mission did you do in the Labyrinth? Rescuing Fima Coal, finding the Casket or finding the Safe? If I know roughly whereabouts in the story you are, I might be able to suggest what you need to do next.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 10:58

This ignores a whole lot of other missions that are not directly relevant to the main story, but I think these are the main missions that take you from from NPP2 to Reconnoitered Earth. You may have already done some of these tasks.

Obviously this contains A LOT OF SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 12:45

This ignores a whole lot of other missions that are not directly relevant to the main story, but I think these are the main missions that take you from from NPP2 to Reconnoitered Earth. You may have already done some of these tasks.

Obviously this contains A LOT OF SPOILERS!

Very useful guide, pchester, and thank you. Although I've completed several of these tasks in a totally different order, this is more or less where I've been stuck, too Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 13:33

Very useful guide, pchester, and thank you. Although I've completed several of these tasks in a totally different order, this is more or less where I've been stuck, too Shocked Very Happy

Thanks Sword2012. I hope it helps, as it is easy to get lost in this section!  scratch The main bottlenecks that people seem to get stuck on (usually because too much has happened since being told what to do, there is nothing in the Task list and the info has long since disappeared from the Log!) are
Spoiler:

The rest (mostly) follows on from there.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:10

My bad pchester. I completed the Gauntlet, not the Labyrinth. We old people are easily confused. How do I find the Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:20

How can i end the mission "Find the Repair Kits" from Sidorovich, i ask Screw but he say nothing... i have to ask him or search for... "spanners"?

Where i'm in my adventure... ?, well... Le Havre is killed, have to find a Laptop after talk with Arhara, the Ghost mission point me there, sort of, find the Laptop... any ideas?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:51

My bad pchester. I completed the Gauntlet, not the Labyrinth. We old people are easily confused. How do I find the Labyrinth.

Okay, it sounds as if you are further back than I thought.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:54

How can i end the mission "Find the Repair Kits" from Sidorovich, i ask Screw but he say nothing... i have to ask him or search for... "spanners"?

Where i'm in my adventure... ?, well... Le Havre is killed, have to find a Laptop after talk with Arhara, the Ghost mission point me there, sort of, find the Laptop... any ideas?

The spanners are on the sofa behind Screw.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 18:33

The spanners are on the sofa behind Screw.

Already done, thank you, pchester, but... one last question, how i can install the radio that Sakharov give me, the description says that it have to be in BloodSucker Village, at the Water Tower, at the top of the stairs... any clue? scratch

Thank you, guys!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 18:36

how i can install the radio that Sakharov give me, the description says that it have to be in BloodSucker Village, at the Water Tower, at the top of the stairs... any clue?  scratch

Drop it on the blue stash box at the top.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 19:21

how i can install the radio that Sakharov give me, the description says that it have to be in BloodSucker Village, at the Water Tower, at the top of the stairs... any clue?  scratch

I'll try out, thanks pchester!
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 21:59

Zahara don't speak to me after i just protect his men at Cordon... when the mission end in that moment, i just searched in all the dead bodies at the zone, but... maybe i didn't go to speak with him very soon... he doesn't offer the option to end the mission, what should i do now?

Also, i give to Yakut the Metal Blue Box from the Last Day guy and the Laptop from Radar, what should i do after that?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 22:43

Zahara don't speak to me after i just protect his men at Cordon... when the mission end in that moment, i just searched in all the dead bodies at the zone, but... maybe i didn't go to speak with him very soon... he doesn't offer the option to end the mission, what should i do now?

Also, i give to Yakut the Metal Blue Box from the Last Day guy and the Laptop from Radar, what should i do after that?

Is this Zahar's mission to protect Sepator and the hunters? You have to give Zahar the mutant parts they had collected. They are in a bag on the roof of the building where the hunters were attacked.

After you you recover the stolen box from the Merc base and give it to Yakut, he should have something to say about Ghost's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 22:56

The description of the transmitter now includes a magnetic base. Just to be helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 23:00

Thank you guys, both of you!

PD: I TRULY love the Terminator Ambience at X-10!
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 13:04

The thing is... sadly, the translation is not very good, wich i'm not blaming anyone for this, i'm speaking when Yakut tells you about Ghost's Whereabouts... there's no new entrance in my PDA, in Diary Search for Ghost or something like that, so... could you tell me guys, where is Ghost in hints, not directly, but hinting about it... ?

Sorry, and thank you so much guys!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 13:21

The thing is... sadly, the translation is not very good, wich i'm not blaming anyone for this, i'm speaking when Yakut tells you about Ghost's Whereabouts... there's no new entrance in my PDA, in Diary Search for Ghost or something like that, so... could you tell me guys, where is Ghost in hints, not directly, but hinting about it... ?

Sorry, and thank you so much guys!

Did Yakut talk about Ghost? If not, you may need to talk to Kruglov in Yantar first.
Spoiler:

If Yakut did talk about Ghost's whereabouts, he suggests looking for him in the
Spoiler:

Talk to him again after you have been there.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 15:04

Does anyone know if Snitch's 'Jumper' teleport from the AW to the NPP actually exists, please?

I've bought it to see what happens, but don't want to start searching everywhere for it unless I know for sure... scratch
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 16:09

Does anyone know if Snitch's 'Jumper' teleport from the AW to the NPP actually exists, please?

I've bought it to see what happens, but don't want to start searching everywhere for it unless I know for sure... scratch

I am pretty sure it is a scam. If I recall, the map shows a transition marker on top of the helicopter when you buy the info, but it disappears when you enter AW. I couldn't find a transition anywhere on or around the helicopter (I even tried "jumping" off of the blades Rolling Eyes ) I think I went back to Snitch to complain, but there was no dialogue for that and he was still offering the same "exclusive" info for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 16:35

I am pretty sure it is a scam. If I recall, the map shows a transition marker on top of the helicopter when you buy the info, but it disappears when you enter AW. I couldn't find a transition anywhere on or around the helicopter (I even tried "jumping" off of the blades Rolling Eyes ) I think I went back to Snitch to complain, but there was no dialogue for that and he was still offering the same "exclusive" info for sale.

Thanks for this, pchester. I was planning to wander around the AW map with my mine/teleport detector equipped...

Annoyingly, it shows up under 'Transition Points' in your Diary as 'Leap of Chernobyl', and I'm thinking of modifying its name. Or at least adding a question mark...

Whereas his false 'Sunshine' recipe does not show up in your Diary

Giving him the benefit of the doubt he may not know it's a scam, and simply be selling potentially marvelous but possibly worthless intel, which would be worth incorporating into his sales pitch...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:20

Thanks for this, pchester. I was planning to wander around the AW map with my mine/teleport detector equipped...

Annoyingly, it shows up under 'Transition Points' in your Diary as 'Leap of Chernobyl', and I'm thinking of modifying its name. Or at least adding a question mark...

Whereas his false 'Sunshine' recipe does not show up in your Diary

Giving him the benefit of the doubt he may not know it's a scam, and simply be selling potentially marvelous but possibly worthless intel, which would be worth incorporating into his sales pitch...

Well, it is called a 'Jumper' teleport, which is rather specific. It may well exist somewhere... but short of climbing everything and jumping off again, I'm not sure how you could find it other than by accident.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 18:56

What should i do with Huck & Chuck, they are alive at Agroprom, and, well, i kinda saved'em from the Monolith...  Question  also... where's Ghost?, Yakut said that i would find him in Agroprom Underground, but... no trace...  scratch

Also... where exactly could it be the reward that Sidorovich says there's in the Forgotten Forest, is the one when i have to find Sledge Hammers and things... there's no mark... sorry guys...

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 20:56

What should i do with Huck & Chuck, they are alive at Agroprom, and, well, i kinda saved'em from the Monolith...  Question  also... where's Ghost?, Yakut said that i would find him in Agroprom Underground, but... no trace...  scratch

Also... where exactly could it be the reward that Sidorovich says there's in the Forgotten Forest, is the one when i have to find Sledge Hammers and things... there's no mark... sorry guys...

Cheers.

Talk to Huck & Chuck, then tell Cat what you found out.

Talk to Yakut again.

Petrenko's reward is on a flat rock in the very north east corner of FF
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 22:07

Cheers.

Talk to Huck & Chuck, then tell Cat what you found out.

Talk to Yakut again.

Petrenko's reward is on a flat rock in the very north east corner of FF

Thank you pchester, as always.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Today at 0:25

The music that the Barkeep have, how i could have access to it... ?, really love it, especially one song, sung by a girl... it starts automatically when i just said to the Barkeep that he should change the music to something more modern... hope this help.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Today at 0:40

The music that the Barkeep have, how i could have access to it... ?, really love it, especially one song, sung by a girl... it starts automatically when i just said to the Barkeep that he should change the music to something more modern... hope this help.

Haunting, isn't it? It's called 'Dirge for the Planet' by Firelake, one of my favourite songs which, for me, embodies the desperate, desolate atmosphere of the game

Along with other STALKER soundtracks, you can hear it in better quality here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sword2012 on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 1:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Today at 1:06

Haunting, isn't it? It's called 'Dirge for the Planet' by Firelake, one of my favourite songs which, for me, embodies the desperate, desolate atmosphere of the game

Along with other STALKER soundtracks, you can hear it in better quality here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mmm... no, is sung by a Russian or Ukrainian girl; i think, don't know exactly the language, sorry guys... but thanks anyway Sword2012!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Today at 10:20

Mmm... no, is sung by a Russian or Ukrainian girl; i think, don't know exactly the language, sorry guys... but thanks anyway Sword2012!

Dirge for the Planet is one of my favourites, too. As Sword suggests, search for "Firelake" or "Stalker songs" on YouTube and you will find this and others by this group.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Today at 14:30

Dirge for the Planet is one of my favourites, too. As Sword suggests, search for "Firelake" or "Stalker songs" on YouTube and you will find this and others by this group.

Mmm... no, but, do you guys, have any idea how i could have access to the songs used in this mod? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Today at 14:39

Do you guys have any idea how i could have access to the songs used in this mod? scratch

All the game's sounds are stored in the .dbc to .dbe files. Unpack them, then look for the ogg_player folder

If you need help unpacking them just let us know... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22