STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sakharov's bag at NPP
by vf14 Today at 6:57

» Backpack bursting. Shoddy goods?
by vf14 Today at 6:53

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by vf14 Today at 6:21

» UPDATE 110017
by Gery D. Today at 2:26

» Too easy game - make harder
by sjohnson Today at 0:45

» Error message and help/support subforum
by Iceddeadmeat Yesterday at 23:03

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Warezz.K Yesterday at 17:13

» Aggression bug triggered in X18?
by sjohnson Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 23:30

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
vf14

TecnoBacon

sjohnson

Alphabet Soup

Warezz.K

pchester

TomaszTheOctopus

Gery D.

Iceddeadmeat

Statistics
We have 521 registered users
The newest registered user is jackaller

Our users have posted a total of 6039 messages in 685 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

vf14

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

The '100 Rads' bar...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 19:02

I m use official update and my version is 10016.
XR_3DA.exe caused BREKPOINT in module
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 19:04

Can i somehow go back to 10015 version
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 19:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can i somehow go back to 10015 version

To go back to 110015 you would need to completely uninstall Stalkersoup, install the last full version (110012) and then apply the 110015 patch.

110012:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

110015 patch (.exe file):

If you do install to 110015 and are happy that it is working, I would suggest copying the entire Stalkersoup to a backup folder and then use the update program to try the latest version again.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Mercenary for Panther missions partly broken?   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 10:27

I've gotten the Mercenary ring/amulet from Spider in Radar.

Duty and Ecologists now hate me. I had to kill two Ecologists, or be killed.

Loners and Freedom are either friendly or neutral.  Made the Freedom tasks dead simple to simply walk on in and do my thing with them.

I haven't checked all factions, but is the "mercenary" mission for Panther slightly broken?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 10:47

I've gotten the Mercenary ring/amulet from Spider in Radar.

Duty and Ecologists now hate me.  I had to kill two Ecologists, or be killed.

Loners and Freedom are either friendly or neutral. Made the Freedom tasks dead simple to simply walk on in and do my thing with them.

I haven't checked all factions, but is the "mercenary" mission for Panther slightly broken?

It is part of the game. Any faction that hates Mercs (especially Duty) will become your enemies while you have the ring. Best to avoid them if you can, as killing them can have repercussions later (possibly requiring expensive visits to Sid to get your reputation fixed!)

Freedom usually drop from Friendly to Neutral for me, as do the Ecologists. Loners and similar groups remain friends. I think it depends on how good your rep is with them before you 'put on' the ring.

NB: When you have completed everything at the Military Lab, Duty return to being friendly even though you still have the ring. This is necessary because you have to talk to Fang at the Bar campfire before returning it.

(Makes you wonder, though: why doesn't MO just keep the ring hidden in an inside pocket until he needs it?) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 10:51

I cannot lunch game any more with new updates
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 11:05

I cannot lunch game any more with new updates

Do you mean you can't start the game from the launcher window or you can't load a savegame?

You asked earlier about reverting to version 110015. Did you try that?
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 14:02

I cannot start the game from launcher window , don't know what to do
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 14:14

I cannot start the game from launcher window , don't know what to do

Can you start directly from the game's exe file (XR_3DA.exe) in the folder for the DX renderer that you are using, i.e.-

STALKERSOUP\bin\XR_3DA.exe (for DX9) or
STALKERSOUP\bin_DX11\XR_3DA.exe or
STALKERSOUP\bin_DX11_extended\XR_3DA.exe

Try them all to see if it is a DX version issue.
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 14:16

I m try already not work
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 15:06

I m try already not work

Sorry if you have answered this before, but which version of Windows are you running?

If it is Windows 10, Stalkersoup should not be installed on your C: drive. If you only have one drive, Stalkersoup MUST NOT be in your Program Files folder. See this thread:

It is possible that you have an old entry in your Windows Registry that is interfering with the game's launch. Try renaming the STALKERSOUP folder to something else, e.g. STALKERSOUP1, to disconnect it from any Registry entries, then try running STALKERSOUP.exe from the renamed folder.

If that doesn't work, I am out of ideas other than another complete uninstall and reinstall. Hopefully someone else here with more knowledge of installation and update issues can help you.
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 15:13

I have windows 10 and game is in D drive , playing game for almost one year
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 15:25

I have windows 10 and game is in D drive , playing game for almost one year

First you should take the ownership on your STALKERSOUP folder with this solution:
After this try to reinstall the 110016 patch version again. You will find the file into the STALKERSOUP\Resources\Updates\ folder...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 15:27

Thank you , i gonna try to go that
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:05

NB: When you have completed everything at the Military Lab, Duty return to being friendly even though you still have the ring. This is necessary because you have to talk to Fang at the Bar campfire before returning it.

(Makes you wonder, though: why doesn't MO just keep the ring hidden in an inside pocket until he needs it?) Rolling Eyes
Nope, Duty still hates me.  I have been back to the Military Lab and
Spoiler:

I have to kill my way in to Rostok.

Everyone except for Zahar's group and the occasional loner were friendly (green) prior to beginning this quest (back before getting the ring, that is).  Aside from Mercs, Bandits, Avengers, Monolith and Zombies almost all NPC were "green" with a few "yellow" sprinkled in.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:23

Nope, Duty still hates me.  I have been back to the Military Lab and
Spoiler:

I have to kill my way in to Rostok.

Hmm, I have never had that happen. Did you talk to Panther before leaving? I think that "officially" ends the Panther/Military Lab section.

It sounds as if something has made Duty even more unfriendly than usual, so the 'plus' rep that (I assume) the game gives you after completing the Military Lab wasn't enough to move them out of 'enemy' status. Did you kill anyone from Duty while doing Panther's missions? They are also friends with the scientists, so killing Ecologists would probably also have annoyed them.

Sounds like a trip to Sid is in order. Killing more Dutyers will only make it more expensive to fix, so I would use one of the alternate routes from AW to Cordon to avoid the Bar.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:33

I talked with Panther after giving her the backpack contents.  She took the contents and the stealth exo before running out but after I killed Boss.

I'll try a saved game taken before killing the two Ecologists to see if killing them ticked off Duty.  I definitely do not have enough money to pay Sid to fix things.  Fang is at the top of my feces file right now, staying nice and safe as a loner while I do his dirty work and get shot at Very Happy

The Ecologists didn't give me much choice.  One was in the escape tunnel Lab->Yantar and the other was in the fenced-in area at the top of the Lab->Yantar ladder. Why they hate me I don't know. It's not like I've killed one of them...

I tried multiple times to go by without them killing me, but at point-blank range the odds are definitely NOT in my favor.

It looks like my "solutions" at this point are to escape the Ecologists or run the game in Invincible mode.  Note that I have fought my way into Rostok without finding Fang.  Too many haters to check out all of Rostok but Fang was for sure not at the "camp" mentioned in the Walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
chucksar
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:54

Are you by any chance carrying the gold bar from Freedom?

I talked with Panther after giving her the backpack contents.  She took the contents and the stealth exo before running out but after I killed Boss.

I'll try a saved game taken before killing the two Ecologists to see if killing them ticked off Duty.  I definitely do not have enough money to pay Sid to fix things.  Fang is at the top of my feces file right now, staying nice and safe as a loner while I do his dirty work and get shot at Very Happy

The Ecologists didn't give me much choice.  One was in the escape tunnel Lab->Yantar and the other was in the fenced-in area at the top of the Lab->Yantar ladder.  Why they hate me I don't know.  It's not like I've killed one of them...

I tried multiple times to go by without them killing me, but at point-blank range the odds are definitely NOT in my favor.

It looks like my "solutions" at this point are to escape the Ecologists or run the game in Invincible mode.  Note that I have fought my way into Rostok without finding Fang.  Too many haters to check out all of Rostok but Fang was for sure not at the "camp" mentioned in the Walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 20:22

I talked with Panther after giving her the backpack contents.  She took the contents and the stealth exo before running out but after I killed Boss.<snip>

Having Lukash's ring identifies you as a Merc, and Duty/Ecologists just don't like Mercs!

You should have a transition from AW to Dark Valley and back, which avoids the Yantar route. Or if you have the stealth suit from Lukash's stash, that might help you to avoid them.

Fang may still be in the old farm next to the Army Warehouses base, but I am pretty sure he moves to the bar after telling you to get Lukash's ring.

Panther and her bodyguards help you fight the mercs, and afterwards they will be wandering about somewhere in the Military Lab. If you find and talk to Panther, the mission should end and Fang should then be at the Bar campfire. You might even find that Duty are no longer hostile.

Are you by any chance carrying the gold bar from Freedom?

Yes, carrying the Freedom gold bar would identify you as Freedom and make you enemy of Duty (although it shouldn't affect the Ecologists), but you get that from
Spoiler:

after helping him a bit later on.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 22:11

pchester,

I have no stealth suit.  I can't go to AW without going through Yantar - meaning I have done Panther's phone task and now have tasks for Demobee and Panther, both of whom are in the Warlabs.  The only transition I am aware of from Warlabs is Warlabs->Lab X16, which then requires an initial trip through Yantar.  This initial trip is where I meet the 2 Ecologists wanting to kill me:  in the escape tunnel and at the top of the escape tunnel.

What I did before going to Warlabs/Panther the first time, to check on relation status:

1.  After accepting Lukash' mission to get the ring, but no ring on me:  Freedom, Loners, Duty are all "green."  Hunters and Ecologists are "yellow."  Mercs, Avengers, Bandits etc are "red."

2. After getting the ring from Spider:  Loners generally "green," Mercs, Bandits, Avengers "green."  Freedom "yellow."  Hunters, Duty and Ecologists are "red."  Before getting the ring I did a few tasks for Sakharov until Ecologists turned "green" but not "green" enough, apparently - so that after getting the ring Ecologists now hate me.

3.  After getting ring from Spider and accepting Demobee and Panther missions, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], above.  Trying to get out of Yantar to anywhere else is problematic as the Ecologists all want me dead.

I'll try to find Panther to talk again after the Boss is killed.  While Panther and bodyguards may want to help fight the Mercs, after I kill Boss all of the Mercs in Warlabs are either "green" or "yellow" and the only body found when the dust settles is the one belonging to Boss.  Maybe talking with Panther after killing Boss triggers a necessary change of events?

NB, I haven't yet been to see Vitamin.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 22:42

I have no stealth suit.  I can't go to AW without going through Yantar - meaning I have done Panther's phone task and now have tasks for Demobee and Panther, both of whom are in the Warlabs.  The only transition I am aware of from Warlabs is Warlabs->Lab X16,

You shouldn't need to go to X-16/Yantar. A new transition from Military Lab to AW should appear when Demobee gives you his task to get something from Army Warehouses. To find it, leave Panther's room and follow the metal walkway past the lifts and the stairs to the closed door at the end. The transition should be there.

An alternative (if you have it) is Strelok's teleporter, which you should have found in the Monolith chamber when Doc sent you to find Strelok's PDA. This is very useful to keep on you always, as it takes you to AW from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 23:34

OK, got it sorted with your help, pchester. Believe it or not, I was able to escape through Yantar without firing a shot or being killed. Then, I saw your post about Warlabs->AW and it all was much easier.

The big trigger was calling Boss a bunch of bad names.  Then, it didn't seem to matter if I killed Boss or not.  Eventually, Panther is able to speak and all else follows.

Everyone who should be my friend, is my friend.  Fang and Pilgrim are where they should be.  Life is good...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 11:00

OK, got it sorted with your help, pchester.  Believe it or not, I was able to escape through Yantar without firing a shot or being killed.  Then, I saw your post about Warlabs->AW and it all was much easier.

The big trigger was calling Boss a bunch of bad names.  Then, it didn't seem to matter if I killed Boss or not.  Eventually, Panther is able to speak and all else follows.

Everyone who should be my friend, is my friend.  Fang and Pilgrim are where they should be.  Life is good...

Okay, good to hear.

Actually I get such a massive frame drop when the big fight starts that I  have to face the wall to minimize the graphics hit, and just let it all happen around me. Panther and her guards are invincible during this section, so I can happily leave them to kill the boss and clear out most of the Mercs before I join in. Twisted Evil The hardest part is usually finding Panther again afterwards! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 11:04

Unfortunately, the frame rate also dropped low for me.  8 times I was dead before I was even able to clear the dialog box with Boss, the 9th was the charm.  It then worked out much as you just posted.

That is why I was killing Boss without calling him names, no fun to die before you can even begin to defend yourself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 15:41

i started with 1.15 patch. i now panther task here. i thinking never not change to 1.16.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 17:35

i now freedom faction. sidorovich not change my faction. i wonder find controller for turn zombie. maybe sidorovich so can change my faction.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 18:57

As posted above, have you received a gold bar as a reward for helping Vitamin? If so, you will be considered a member of Freedom until you remove the gold bar from your backpack and change to a different level (to force the faction change after the gold bar removal), until then even Sidorovich can't help you.

I didn't realize that I possessed the gold bar until after factions who hate Freedom began attacking me. I put mine in a stash in case I need it later.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 19:13

As posted above, have you received a gold bar as a reward for helping Vitamin?  If so, you will be considered a member of Freedom until you remove the gold bar from your backpack and change to a different level (to force the faction change after the gold bar removal), until then even Sidorovich can't help you.

I didn't realize that I possessed the gold bar until after factions who hate Freedom began attacking me.  I put mine in a stash in case I need it later.

yes i no longer learn this. i noticed to gold bar before your says. still thanks
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 21:20

shadowman bridge task is has fault.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 12:32

old village colmogor task has fault. not appear soldiers.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 17:31

I had to use an infoportion to complete this mission.

I offered my help to clear the bridge from mercenaries.
I attacked them, wiped them off but no update.
Went back to Shadowman. No dialogue except the usual "see you".
Typed infoportion shadowman_bridge_have or something like that.
Mission complete.

I also noticed that after accepting this task, the other stalkers followed me (just like when you have to escort someone) but never attacked the mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 17:45

I had to use an infoportion to complete this mission.

I offered my help to clear the bridge from mercenaries.
I attacked them, wiped them off but no update.
Went back to Shadowman. No dialogue except the usual "see you".
Typed infoportion shadowman_bridge_have or something like that.
Mission complete.

I also noticed that after accepting this task, the other stalkers followed me (just like when you have to escort someone) but never attacked the mercenaries.

Unfortunately this mission has been broken for some time. The info portion to complete it is shadowman_forest_have.
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 18:58

I cannot start my game anymore after 10016 update, if i reinstall game and copy my saves at the new game is it possible to continue the game
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 19:20

old village colmogor task has fault. not appear soldiers.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 14:36

I'm confused. clown

I brought 10 coblestones and the only heart of the poltergeist in my possession to Maples.

I got nothing in return (no modified Heart of the Poltergeist). I also have not collected nor seen any Water Flower artifact and have not gotten any SMS from Fang mentioning going to NPP2 to get such an artifact. I see from the walkthrough that I use a Monolith teleport to go to NPP2, but without a Fang SMS will I be able to finish the Flower task?

Now I'm at Hospital, have spoken with the Black Doctor but, it seems, without the HoP artifact the story line dead-ends.

I've been back to Maples since discovering the missing HoP at Hospital; Maples has nothing for me. Where did I make a wrong turn for both the HoP and the Flower?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 15:02

I'm confused.   clown

I brought 10 coblestones and the only heart of the poltergeist in my possession to Maples.

I got nothing in return (no modified Heart of the Poltergeist).  I also have not collected nor seen any Water Flower artifact and have not gotten any SMS from Fang mentioning going to NPP2 to get such an artifact. I see from the walkthrough that I use a Monolith teleport to go to NPP2, but without a Fang SMS will I be able to finish the Flower task?

Now I'm at Hospital, have spoken with the Black Doctor but, it seems, without the HoP artifact the story line dead-ends.

I've been back to Maples since discovering the missing HoP at Hospital;  Maples has nothing for me.  Where did I make a wrong turn for both the HoP and the Flower?

After giving the cobblestones and HoP to Maples, you can go off and do other things. Getting the HoP back and finding the flower come later.

I assume that this is your first meeting with the Black Doctor. After waking up, your next task is to rescue Pilgrim. Fang told you that he is trapped in the Old Village, and talking to the BD should have given you a transition to there from Pripyat. Check your map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: