StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Jowien
Maps of labs and underground areas I_vote_lcapMaps of labs and underground areas I_voting_barMaps of labs and underground areas I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1746 registered users
The newest registered user is dafa2

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Maps of labs and underground areas

Go down 
+4
Vignette
Steve90k
Sword2012
Toony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Maps of labs and underground areas Empty
PostSubject: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug 2017 - 11:28

These maps may contain SPOILERS!! ...

Post edited to include all map links here. (Latest uploads: Jupiter Underground & Southern Tunnels maps edited for omissions 4 Sept. 2017)
Spoiler:

Last edited by pchester on Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 11:58; edited 14 times in total

Aleks1970, ChoGyn501 and hamzajimi like this post

Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug 2017 - 15:18

Like a Star @ heaven
Well done!
cheers

I´m yearning for the cave and labyrinth maps to put it on my room wall lol!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug 2017 - 16:18

Thanks Toony ... Yes, I am rather dreading trying to make 3-D sense of the caves and Labyrinth!  pale You might have to wait until I do a few more of the easier ones first.

Here are X-18, X-16 and a cleaned, non-Kostya X-10. I may add a few more item locations when I can remember which items I found where.

EDIT: Links moved to top post

Last edited by pchester on Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug 2017 - 16:37

Downloaded. The maps are very helpful, glad to have them now. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug 2017 - 21:28

I have moved all the map links to my post at the top.

Agroprom Underground map added.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug 2017 - 16:50

Cave map added (just for Toony!) ... link in top post above.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug 2017 - 17:43

pchester wrote:
Cave map added (just for Toony!) ... link in top post above.

pchester, you have my undying gratitude, and my sword. Thank you so much for this! I've always had tremendous problems with positional awareness, and have spent so many hours of my life in those Caves, going around in the same circles, until I finally found the areas I wanted by accident. Especially the entrance to the Labyrinth...

Your map shall be my guide, as my satnav is to my driving. I wish I could give you more than one thingie for this, so I'll just have to look for your other posts...  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven   Very Happy

Last edited by Sword2012 on Thu 10 Aug 2017 - 22:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug 2017 - 9:56

Sword2012 wrote:
pchester, you have my undying gratitude

Thank Sword2012, I hope it makes sense when you actually come to use it. I have been around those caves so many times now that I pretty much know where to go, but even so I sometimes take a wrong turn and wonder where the hell I am.

Actually the best advice that I can give to get anywhere important is to head to the lower tunnels and deliberately trigger one of the teleporters in the north east. They all take you to the same place at the extreme western edge of the map, from where you can follow the south wall (on your right facing toward the map centre) which leads you directly to the climbable wall. Climb to the top and you can turn right for the
Spoiler:
or on the opposite wall to your left is the tunnel to the
Spoiler:

I am currently having nightmares trying to figure out the workings of the Labyrinth map - and how to represent a very 3-D maze in 2-D!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug 2017 - 22:07

Labyrinth map done. Link added to top post.  Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug 2017 - 22:34

pchester wrote:
Labyrinth map done. Link added to top post.  Sleep

pchester, you are a multi-faceted star, and a good Stalker...

I've not heard of anyone having mapped the Labyrinth before. Even Perseus used a ball of thread!

Well done!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug 2017 - 22:57

Sword2012 wrote:
I've not heard of anyone having mapped the Labyrinth before.

Thanks again, Sword2012. I did see one map that someone had produced (I assume) by stitching together a load of HUD minimaps cut from screenshots. However, it was very dark, and showed all of the levels superimposed, so it was very difficult to make out anything useful.
Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeFri 11 Aug 2017 - 0:40

Like a Star @ heaven   U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E    Like a Star @ heaven

.      You ARE a good Stalker!
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug 2017 - 2:41

wow! How did you make these!? You definately hae a distinct talent for this!
That Labryinth map is a work of art!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug 2017 - 14:15

Steve90k wrote:
wow! How did you make these!?

Thanks Steve90k. The result of 30+ years making maps for a living! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug 2017 - 17:20

pchester wrote:
Thanks Steve90k. The result of 30+ years making maps for a living! Laughing
Wow, we have an experienced cartographer on the team. Bl**dy brilliant!  cheers

Bet you never thought you'd use your skills in the best STALKER mod in the world, though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug 2017 - 18:55

X-8 map added. Link at top.
Back to top Go down
Vignette
Novice
Vignette

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug 2017 - 21:12

Those looks really sick! Good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/vignettebloodraven
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep 2017 - 23:27

I have now completed the main underground area maps. These maps were produced from sketches made in-game, so they are not necessarily to scale (or 100% accurate!).

Warning: these maps may contain SPOILERS! I will be adding more stash locations during my next playthrough, when I remind myself where everything is...

Areas mapped:

Agroprom Underground
X-18 levels 0-1
X-18 level 2
X-16
X-10 level 1 (non-Kostya version)
X-10 level 2 (non-Kostya version)
x-10 - Kostya cache and teleport maze - level 1
x-10 - Kostya cache and teleport maze - level 2
Cave
Labyrinth
Chernobyl NPP
X-8
Warlab
Old (Southern) Tunnels
Secret Lab
Jupiter Underground (includes Caesier's final stash)

Links are in the top post.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep 2017 - 2:26

dang you been busy pchester nice maps lol

your missing the jupitor underground transition on the southern tunnels map btw its next to the ladder that goes to hospital
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep 2017 - 9:45

_Nite_ wrote:
your missing the jupitor underground transition on the southern tunnels map btw its next to the ladder that goes to hospital

Thanks _Nite_. Can you remember where you get the tunnels-to-Jupiter underground transition? I don't have it in my game, or the return transition if there is one. Where does it come out in the Jupiter Underground?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep 2017 - 10:26

pchester wrote:
I have now completed the main underground area maps

Links are in the top post.

You are an absolute star for creating these!

I notice that the current file sizes of the maps you first created are larger than the ones you published previously, so I'm assuming you've improved them (Yay!)

If so, it may be worth pointing this out to anyone still using your earlier downloads - that you've released updated versions. And maybe even giving each map a version number so we know we're up to date  Smile

Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep 2017 - 10:33

pchester wrote:
_Nite_ wrote:

Thanks _Nite_. Can you remember where you get the tunnels-to-Jupiter underground transition? I don't have it in my game, or the return transition if there is one. Where does it come out in the Jupiter Underground?

I think you have to pickup a document somewhere in the southern tunnels maps to activate that transition. its ussually how ya get the return transition on alot of maps.

as for where it comes out, I think it puts ya at the very top of the dome area, inside a cage like structure.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep 2017 - 11:56

_Nite_ wrote:
I think you have to pickup a document somewhere in the southern tunnels maps to activate that transition. its ussually how ya get the return transition on alot of maps. as for where it comes out, I think it puts ya at the very top of the dome area, inside a cage like structure.

Thanks again, _Nite_. Turns out I wasn't working from a late-enough save when I made these maps. I loaded up my very last save with everything done, and I did indeed have the Tunnels-JU teleport. It comes out
Spoiler:
Much gratitute (and a thingie) to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2019 - 9:26

pchester wrote:
X-8 map added. Link at top.
Hi pchester,
These links are very helpful.

I notice there are 3 additional areas to when I played in 2016, please post their names and whether they are underground or otherwise, in a spoiler. Are all the map names that were in the downloadable map of above ground areas the same as they were in 2016, please?  Thanks and regards, TrueB.

Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2019 - 9:59

Sorry TrueB, I can't remember which areas have been added and when. I wouldn't worry to much about what was in the game three years ago, though. Much has been changed and tweaked since then, and of course the game is still evolving, so I would just dive in and enjoy it as it is now.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2019 - 9:26

pchester wrote:
Sorry TrueB, I can't remember which areas have been added and when. I wouldn't worry to much about what was in the game three years ago, though. Much has been changed and tweaked since then, and of course the game is still evolving, so I would just dive in and enjoy it as it is now.
Hi pchester,
I see this as excellent news. Having tested through to Chenobyl, literally about 20 times, boredom can set in, so to know there are lots of changes is very good news. I hope to commence some time in March but cannot at the moment. If I see something on the Forum that may still apply, I will post and hopefully help out. I would love to write a walkthrough, though I don't intend to hurry. Thanks and best wishes, TrueB.

EDIT: Thanks for making these available especially cave to labyrinth and back as this has always foiled me, and I resorted to the area travel code instead. Now I will be able to play properly

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2023 - 14:42

Hi guys I cant download. I ask for access hope it still are there the maps
Thanks

EDIT: I'm sorry Pchester for inconvenience I really love those maps
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2023 - 15:28

Hi Fofyhead. The maps are still there, but unfortunately a recent Google security update broke a lot of the links. If you request maps individually, I should get a message from Google so I can approve the download. Alternatively, all of my maps are now in the walkthrough, so downloading that will also give you all of the maps.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: One day I will get around to updating all of the broken links. (I have just realised that I removed the individual map links from this forum when I added the maps to the walkthrough. Apparently people are still finding the outdated links in search engine databases. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to correct or remove these.)

Fofyhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps of labs and underground areas   Maps of labs and underground areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maps of labs and underground areas
Page 1 of 1