STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bolt the Traitor
by pchester Today at 20:38

» Ghosts Diary
by pchester Today at 20:37

» how do you get the mobile dealer to show up ?
by pchester Today at 20:34

» So far in 110014.1
by grayxy Today at 17:50

» Some helmet overlays too bright/distracting at night; and how to keep mask sound?
by beowulf Today at 14:01

» Hey ya!
by beowulf Today at 13:47

» CTD in Pripyat
by Aleks1970 Today at 11:38

» Mines and Explosives
by chucksar Yesterday at 16:32

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

_Nite_

Sword2012

kd6dm

supercj1

Latro

kaplumbaga

meadle

grayxy

nemisis1842khann

Statistics
We have 202 registered users
The newest registered user is Decotti

Our users have posted a total of 2117 messages in 207 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 17:24

Share | 

CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: CTD - syswow64kernelbase.dll   Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 20:27

I am getting  cdt's with no info as to why only (syswow64\kernelbase.dll)
all it says is set destroy.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 23:59

Nemisis I think your CTD's types are cause something is wrong with your windows or system hardware

These aren't common CTD's with the game itself that most of us have

Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Mon 14 Aug 2017 - 10:32

Hi _Nite_
I had a gut feeling that that was were the problem might be and it looks like the wallet will
have to come out, thanks any way, I tried to get some space on my daughters machine but
when I said I need about 200/50 gigs of her 1tb it did not go down well, so computer man
here I come well soon any way, so if any one has an idea for a middle of the road set up so
to know what to aim at please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Mon 14 Aug 2017 - 14:57

nemisis1842khann wrote:
if any one has an idea for a middle of the road set up so to know what to aim at please, thanks.

Hi nemisis1842khann

The game is processor-intensive, so don't skimp on the CPU. Having said that, there's no need for an expensive i7. My game runs fine on a heavily overclocked 4-core i5

8Gb of memory will do, but if you can afford the extra it's worth going for 16Gb to take advantage of TB's forthcoming 64 bit engine

No need for a new, expensive graphics card. While it's tempting, my game runs fine on a mature GTX 770, and I recently bought another to run in SLI mode. This cost me just £70 secondhand. Even if I was earning a fortune, I would never again buy a state of the art graphics card because it'll be obsolete in six months. If you don't like the idea of secondhand, then look for new bargains once a new model comes out, because companies will be trying to dispose of their old stocks

Ideally, your motherboard should be SLI-ready. This allows you to upgrade your graphics without spending a lot later on, by adding an identical secondhand card when you can afford it (see above)

Make sure you get a high quality power supply, and DO NOT skimp on this. Aim for upwards of 750w, and for a make like Corsair. A poor quality PSU can affect everything in your system, so get a good, reliable one. And do your research on it!

Finally, buy your components from a reputable company. NOT from Amazon, where you'll get no guarantee whatsoever, but from a company like Scan UK, who have the best aftersales service I've ever come across when things go wrong

Good hunting, Stalker...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Mon 14 Aug 2017 - 16:19

Many thanks sword much appreciated will be looking into all that, it's amazing how things come and
give ones bank acc a good pasting, just found my bath room roof leaks ....aarrrgghhh, ....
Nike said about some thing might be failing just for some thing to do, I checked the ram/win7/chkdsk
and the GC failed, it gave ( Exception in stereoCPLAPI, in settings->setDefaultstartupMode() ),
now to me that's Greek or might as well be, so just to see what happens I uninstalled my it and
reloaded it, it stopped cdt so far but if it's done it once it is probably on its way out, so best try for
replacement like second hand that you say, thanks for your advice.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Mon 14 Aug 2017 - 17:14

nemisis1842khann wrote:

Many thanks sword much appreciated
You're very welcome, but I still reckon that, after so many years without servicing, someone needs to look at it... No

If you want have to have a go at it yourself, download the free version of Glary Utilities from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a wonderful collection of tools, but just remember that tools, like weapons, can be dangerous in inexperienced hands... Wink
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 5:25

i7's are nice for multi tasking though, I'm still on a 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, and I can play this at between 30 - 40fps while converting a movie in the background lol. of course the framerate isn't as good then but still playable

Last edited by _Nite_ on Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 16:16

It would seem that the GC is shot, now to go back a bit with a bit of diplomacy I have managed to
persuade my little darling to give some space on her rig, so I need to now how to run SS on win10,
can I use my old rig to d/l and then transfer to the other, or as a base for SS and just play on the
win10, I will have to divide the 1tb in some way, so help please.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 16:44

nemisis1842khann wrote:
I need to now how to run SS on win10,
 can I use my old rig to d/l and then transfer to the other, or as a base for SS and just play on the
 win10, I will have to divide the 1tb in some way, so help please.

You can download on the old rig then do a completely fresh install on the new one

But you'll need to partition the single drive on the new one as I explained in an earlier post, using Aomei Partition Manager

Follow the Installation Help guide to the letter, taking note of the 'Windows 10 Users’ Guide' included, and you'll be fine
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please raise any problems you experience here, and we'll be happy to help you because it'll help others in future too...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:45

Many thanks sword, trying to get my share of the 1tb with as I said diplomacy, oh and bribery
of a new printer, this win 10 is a whole new ball game weird or what, going to take some getting
use to nothing like 7, all I can say is watch this space, thanks for now speak soon me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:56

nemisis1842khann wrote:
This win 10 is a whole new ball game weird or what, going to take some getting used to, nothing like 7, all I can say is watch this space, thanks for now speak soon me thinks.

With a little effort, and no cost, you can make Windows 10 look pretty much like Windows 7. Please PM me if you want more info. It's still an intrusive stinker though, IMO... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 22:09

Also, I found the UAC implementation in Windows 10 cumbersome and frustrating. Buh-bye, UAC no problems since but YMMV.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 23:54

the windows 10 interface isn't the only problem btw, its also game compatibility, I seen lots of complaints of older games not working well on it.

I'm still on 7 for this reason

so good luck nemisis ya maybe on a different system and OS but older games could be a problem
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 12:58

Hi _nite_

At the mo the only old one I have in the SS family is SOC and the 2 others, but as SS is the
 main one now I will concentrate on getting SS working on the win10 machine, but if things
 go wrong or what ever I know were to come, so I am at the mo attempting to install on
 this machine, I made a copy of what was on my old rig on to a SDHC 32gb card and load to
 a file in Program files on this rig, I named it the same namely (stalkersoup game setup), so
 lite the blue touch paper and stand back, what's the worst that could happen I have my stalker
 suite on, if I am doing this wrong do not hold back as its going to take some time to get what's
 on the card to this win10 machine, I await in anticipation.

Edit:
O crumbs that did not work back to square one.....Help..please

Edit2:
Wow changing the ownership to all these files it appears no mean feat, never done any thing like
this before so experimenting I managed to get one to full ownership, this could take a while me
thinks, unless there is a quicker way than the moddb info instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 15:50

nemisis1842khann wrote:
I made a copy of what was on my old rig on to a SDHC 32gb card and load to
 a file in Program files on this rig, I named it the same namely (stalkersoup game setup)

Hi nemisis

Don't just copy everything over. You'll need to reinstall the game from scratch in order to connect it to Windows via the registry. Use the Installer that comes with the downloaded game files

If your game didn't work before, there's no way in hell that'll it'll work any better by copying it to another system...  Evil or Very Mad

Basically, get rid of everything you've just done, then carefully follow the Installation Help guide to the letter... Smile
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 16:06

Hi Sword, as I have found out, I am not a 'novice' for nothing, I am still practicing.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 16:19

nemisis1842khann wrote:

Hi Sword, as I have found out, I am not a 'novice' for nothing, I am still practicing.

Don't worry, you'll get there. Just let the Guide be your, er, help file... Smile

Did your partitioning go okay?
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 20:21

Yes the partition appeared to go all ok apart from the initial stumble where I loaded the whole
game that was already set up and ready to go, I did as was told and deleted all of it, I did what
I was instructed and loaded the main d/load on a stick and went for it and it worked, it had 110012
so I need the 2 main files is 12a! and 13 and that minor patch around the dogs, so just how
do I load these patches, would d/loading to the other machine and transfering or d/l direct via
the update.
How I did it I copied the base 10 download files plus the installer on to a stick from the old machine,
the installer wanted to load to file labeled stalkersoup, so I went for trying putting it in program files
that it accepted, and all the red installation windows went as smooth as silk, I went for a run and
bingo there it was pretty as a picture with the bigger GC and 8 ram, but I do not want to screw
things as I said, need to know the best course of action with those other files, thanks for your help
its much appreciated, I hope that all makes sense to others following on with win10.

it much appreciated .

Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 22:37

nemisis1842khann wrote:

Yes the partition appeared to go all ok apart from the initial stumble where I loaded the whole
  game that was already set up and ready to go, I did as was told and deleted all of it, I did what
  I was instructed and loaded the main d/load on a stick and went for it and it worked, it had 110012
  so I need the 2 main files is 12a! and 13 and that minor patch around the dogs, so just how
  do I load these patches, would d/loading to the other machine and transfering or d/l direct via
  the update.
  How I did it I copied the base 10 download files plus the installer on to a stick from the old machine,
  the installer wanted to load to file labeled stalkersoup, so I went for trying putting it in program files
  that it accepted, and all the red installation windows went as smooth as silk, I went for a run and
  bingo there it was pretty as a picture with the bigger GC and 8 ram, but I do not want to screw
  things as I said, need to know the best course of action with those other files, thanks for your help
  its much appreciated, I hope that all makes sense to others following on with win10.

it much appreciated .

I don't know if you're having problems with the Installation Help guide (please let me know if you are), but Section 3 specifically states 'If using Windows 10 (especially Home), do NOT install the game to your main system (C:\) drive.

Also in Section 3, 'Once the Installer is running, do NOT install to the default directory C:\Program Files(x86)\STALKERSOUP. Instead, install to the 'STALKERSOUP' folder you created earlier, and install the files there'

This is where the second partition you created earlier comes in. You create a folder there named 'STALKERSOUP', and that's where you need to install the game Smile

Otherwise you're going to run into major problems with how Windows 10 manages its files... No

Once you get the basic 1.10012 working, you can start adding the latest patches (Section 6)
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 10:51

Morning Sword,
When I go for loading SS via the desk top one gets the white box with the shield, click on that
I get (Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\STALKERSOUP\tb3d\tb3d_launcher_dx09_txt is denied.)
I clicked on that and got the same again, then clicked on that and the game ran as normal, to the
main game and then I tried the collector and that went all ok, as it shows I loaded it to Program file
not (86) Lets see if I understand you, I load the initial d\l in to partition one (my daughters), and then
transfer the finished install to my partition in C:\ Program file\ STALKERSOUP not (86), yes!.
its odd that it says denied but then the game runs ok.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 12:45

nemisis1842khann wrote:
Lets see if I understand you, I load the initial d\l in to partition one (my daughters), and then transfer the finished install to my partition in C:\ Program file\ STALKERSOUP not (86)

Dear nemisis

1. You do not need to transfer anything at all, at any point...

2. With Windows 10, the game should NOT be installed onto the C:/ drive at all. It needs to be installed onto the new partition you created on your daughter's hard drive, using a program like Aomei Partition Assistant. This new drive will be called D:/or E:/ or F:/ or whatever letter you named it. But absolutely not C:/  Evil or Very Mad

3. When you've created this new partition, and restarted your PC, create a folder named 'STALKERSOUP' inside it. This is where your game should be installed (not transferred!)

4. When the game installs, do NOT choose the default option of installing to the Program Files folder. Yes, that's what the Installer is suggesting, but ignore it because it won't work with Windows 10. Instead, change the install path to the folder named STALKERSOUP you created on the new partition

This is all laid out clearly, step by step, in the Installation Help guide here
Your situation is a worst case scenario, so you need to follow it carefully, and don't jump past anything unless you're certain it doesn't apply to you... study

Please let me know if you're unable to download it, or if any part of it is unclear. We need to identify the step at which you're going off course, because one way or another we're going to get you working... Smile
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 21:14

I thank you for your help and long scripting of the way to work this win10 and SS, I have run into a
problem, my little GIRL will not allow me to have a hard partition, just the use of 200GB to run SS
and as an administrator with that's authority, SS runs ok if I start as administrator no problems,
I added the 13 patch and the window at start up says its 110013, did a short run on the main game
and tried the collector and they both ran, I am wondering if this working because I took the games
guts from my old computer and not a new machine with win10, were one would as you say partition
with a letter other than C ,(d e f g) or what ever, were folk have bought new computers and found SS
and joined your group and found that this was the way to go to make it run, I have not got a good
answer to help you, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 23:04

nemisis1842khann wrote:
I added the 13 patch and the window at start up says its 110013, did a short run on the main game and tried the collector and they both ran, so I am wondering if this is working because I took the game's guts from my old computer and not a new machine with win10

Hi nemisis

I strongly suspect that, as you've copied all your files over from your old PC, the game is not actually connected with Windows 10 at all via the registry, so what you have is called a 'portable' installation, which is an option in the standard installation procedure

But I'm out of my depth from here. Aleks1970, who designed the installer, and actually understands these things, could answer this more thoroughly. But the info re Windows 10 in the guide came from Aleks...

My guess is that it might work, but you may have problems further down the line. We had another member in the past who took the same path as you, but onto an external SSD drive. It worked for a while but eventually ran into problems because of its inability to access Windows as the game developed and tried to expand, so please let us know how it goes  Smile

It's a shame that your little girl won't acquiesce to having several partitions on her hard drive, because it's the most efficient way to go. The only reason it wasn't done at the factory is because it's too much work and they couldn't be bothered. A bit like ordering something and then finding that it arrives in bits that you have to assemble yourself for it to be of any real use...  Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for the update, and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 23:32

nemisis1842khann wrote:

I thank you for your help and long scripting of the way to work this win10 and SS, I have run into a
problem, my little GIRL will not allow me to have a hard partition, just the use of 200GB to run SS
and as an administrator with that's authority, SS runs ok if I start as administrator no problems,
I added the 13 patch and the window at start up says its 110013, did a short run on the main game
and tried the collector and they both ran, I am wondering if this working because I took the games
guts from my old computer and not a new machine with win10, were one would as you say partition
with a letter other than C ,(d e f g) or what ever, were folk have bought new computers and found SS
and joined your group and found that this was the way to go to make it run, I have not got a good
answer to help you, sorry.  

My Experience Copying to SSD:

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 11:55

Hi kd6dm, thanks for coming in on this problem, I have no idea if the game will crash and burn
further down the road, but because I am not allow to split the drive ,( grumble, etc ) I will have to
listen and work with the folk who under stands these things, (I do not want to buy a new machine)
so I am all ears and tell me were and how to proceed, in fairly simple terms please, I have been
with our man for a good few years now so I'am not giving up now.
Apparently all I have been allotted is 200gb of space and a password wall so its sort of a partition
with out the drive letter , it's all C\: , so lets go for it, if there is a lot of instructions send me a PM
and I will send my email address. await in anticipation.

Edit:
Hold fire all in discussion with the management, might get a partition.

Edit2:
Its amazing what a bit of cajoling can do, I have a partition of 200gb under (M:) main drive letter
   (C:) if that's what is needed we can go and get SS installed, so help please for the right direction
   with best instructions, hope that's enough space.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 11:56

kd6dm wrote:
I was one who copied StalkerSoup from C:\ to an SSD. It worked, but I ran into issues with updating to future patches. After several PMs with Aleks, he sorted me out with a bunch of Registry edits. BUT, next patch, had other issues, and ended up uninstalling with REVO uninstaller, and reinstalling to the SSD. After that, everything was smooth. Can't beat a fresh install

Hi kd6dm. I was thinking of TrueBritt, who tried the same thing with an external SSD, but without any Windows dependencies nor the benefit of your experience. It became the subject of a long ongoing topic resulting in him buying a new PC because he'd run out of internal SATA slots to fit an internal SSD to give him those dependencies... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 12:07

nemisis1842khann wrote:
I have a partition of 200gb under (M:) main drive letter (C:) if that's what is needed we can go and get SS installed, so help please for the right direction with best instructions, hope that's enough space.

Hi nemisis. To save you frustration further down the line, how did you obtain your M:/ partition, please? It may need to be independent of C:/ and not within it, because Windows 10 may still see it as a folder within the C:/ drive, whether or not it's password protected (which may add a further level of confusion)

200Gb is fine, and way more than you need, but it occurred to me that you could keep your daughter happy by just installing an additional drive inside her PC. Even a 64Gb internal SSD would be enough, and you could remove it at any time later on

I'm trying to help get the foundations right for what's to come next, because you're still going to have to follow the guide section by section...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 12:40

Hi Sword, I let her do it as its her machine I did not want any bricks thrown, I looked in settings,
and storage , it shows this PC (C:) and she called my bit on the next line (M:) , so what you are
saying is that this M is still in C and not separate, so were can I look to see if she did cut it out
all together.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 12:59

nemisis1842khann wrote:
I let her do it as its her machine I did not want any bricks thrown, I looked in settings, and storage , it shows this PC (C:) and she called my bit on the next line (M:) , so what you are saying is that this M is still in C and not separate, so were can I look to see if she did cut it out all together.

Depends on how well she knows her PC Smile

Any chance of a screenshot (press PrtScn) of her Disk Management window like this one, please?
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 14:13

Well trying to send the image we cannot get it go, but to tell you its nothing like yours no list of
drive letters, it seems she is going on holiday on Monday so risking the wrath of khan I will work
on getting a definite partition set up, so I will let you know asap how things are going poss
Monday write soon and thanks. M
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 16:00

Sword wrote::

Hi Sword, I remember well your heroic effort to help TrueBritt with that. I wasn't thinking that I was the one you were referring to, just one of many who copied Stalkersoup to a separate drive after TB recommended getting it off the C:\  drive. Though I'd relate my experience with that. Interesting thing is that the game ran fine, but it didn't like being patched.

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 14:07

Hi Sword.
Been practicing partitioning on old machine good or bad idea, any way I looked into the new rig
at disk management/high lite the partition I have made ie. E:/action/all tasks/then properties/
the top of the window it says ( Local Disk (E:) ).
but disk management is not showing any thing like yours is showing drive for your partitions,
all I have is E:, and properties title is local disk (E:), have I screwed it up or is that correct.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 14:35

nemisis1842khann wrote:
Been practicing partitioning on old machine good or bad idea, any way I looked into the new rig at disk management/high lite the partition I have made ie. E:/action/all tasks/then properties/ the top of the window it says ( Local Disk (E:) ).
But disk management is not showing any thing like yours is showing drive for your partitions, all I have is E:, and properties title is local disk (E:), have I screwed it up or is that correct.

A screenshot would be useful, please. Your drive E:/ could be a factory installed DVD drive, or a flash card reader. And even if you successfully created a new partition (what size did you make it?) you'll need to format it...

And can I assume that your Local Disk (E:) exists in addition to your Local Disk (C:)?

This is why I recommend Aomei Partition Assistant. It's free, simple to use, and far more efficient than Windows Disk Management. I have several disk management applications, including Paragon, but I've never needed anything other than Aomei. Comparatively, Windows own application is rubbish...

If you feel uncomfortable doing this, since your old drive is only 500Gb you may prefer to buy an internal Solid State Drive and fit that instead. It would give you the extra drive or partition you need, and do a better job while not taking any space from your main hard drive. 60Gb or 120Gb would be enough for StalkerSoup, it wouldn't be expensive, and you'd avoid any chance of trashing your Windows installation Smile

FYI, I have two SSDs in my system. A 250Gb one for Windows and programs, and a 120Gb one for all my STALKER games. The reason each one shows unallocated space in Drive Manager is to allow for over-provisioning in the drives' software, to make them last longer Wink
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 15:35

Hi Sword.
Thanks for being patient with me, I opened the file explorer, it showed Local Disk (E:) is that
as it should be , I wish I could get to grips with that PrtScn to send an image, I can make
images of the D/T but not cross it to this forum, any way, I opened E and it was empty so I was
wondering how to get E to use, so I tried making a copy of (C's) SS main files and
copied /pasted into the E along with tb3d, then sent to D/top short cut, so I thought penny
etc pound, I tried to start SS without any glitches as was having, it started with 110013 loaded
and I went with collector, started almost straight away, thing that has not happened before ever
was my man was in the old mill roof as usual and it started with the storm go and hide, so
something must have gone right, looking at SS shortcut D/T properties it say's in start in box
E:\STALKERSOUP and Target E:\STALKERSOUP.exe, is that as it should be, 'open file location'
takes me to 'This pc > local disc (E:) > STALKERSOUP' . what's your thoughts, please.

Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 15:45

addendum.
To your other points I did not use the in house partition, it was some thing called 'how to do anything'
and I made the size 200gb is that enough or maybe larger if what is needed, is what I have done is
showing up right, or (what HAVE you done) saints preserve us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll   

Back to top Go down

CTD - syswow64\kernelbase.dll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: