STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPP1 - Ghost won't move
by pchester Today at 22:53

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by chucksar Today at 19:08

» Disappearing transitions
by pchester Yesterday at 12:10

» Those morons Huck and Chuck...
by nemisis1842khann Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 20:03

» Monolithian Teleporter...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 23:42

» Flasks and containers...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 23:40

» Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary
by yusufhamdan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 17:05

» How do I get inside the Fiery Cave?...
by Nokoyou Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 22:26

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Nokoyou

identical123

Sword2012

Rat Catcher

Blind_doge

yusufhamdan

nemisis1842khann

chucksar

kaplumbaga

Statistics
We have 265 registered users
The newest registered user is patmartins

Our users have posted a total of 3088 messages in 311 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

pchester

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
supercj1
Novice

PostSubject: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 10:09

I just cant figure out where it is. It states its in agroprom laboratory, but I cant figure out what or where that is. I checked the underground, base, and factory in agroprom, but nothing, so I went to Yantar, and checked there because that's the only lab I know of, and still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just cant figure out where it is. It states its in agroprom laboratory, but I cant figure out what or where that is. I checked the underground, base, and factory  in agroprom, but nothing, so I went to Yantar, and checked there because that's the only lab I know of, and still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

Sorry supercj1, I don't think I ever got the flamethrower mission. However, if you are really stuck, the Pressure Regulator is item
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
supercj1
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:14

I just cant figure out where it is. It states its in agroprom laboratory, but I cant figure out what or where that is. I checked the underground, base, and factory  in agroprom, but nothing, so I went to Yantar, and checked there because that's the only lab I know of, and still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

Sorry supercj1, I don't think I ever got the flamethrower mission. However, if you are really stuck, the Pressure Regulator is item
Spoiler:

I usually hate using cheats to get something, ill hold off on that until ive searched thoroughly again. Ill recheck Agroprom underground and the military base there also, see if I cant find it. I cant tell if this was lost in translation as I still cant tell what the Agroprom Laboratory is.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:24

I usually hate using cheats to get something, ill hold off on that until ive searched thoroughly again. Ill recheck Agroprom underground and the military base there also, see if I cant find it. I cant tell if this was lost in translation as I still cant tell what the Agroprom Laboratory is.

The "manometr" should spawn:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
PhilH231
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 20:52

I just did the flamethrower mission for the first time. It's here:

Spoiler:

My flamethrower mission-related poser is that every time I visit Screw (after having got all the bits together) now, he acts drunk and MO "says" he will return after Screw is sober. Does anyone know if Screw ever sobers up and hands over the flamethrower?
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 22:58

that must be a new one in 110014 I never did a flamethrower mission either

is it one of those timed repeatable missions? cause I avoided those
Back to top Go down
supercj1
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 7:29

that must be a new one in 110014 I never did a flamethrower mission either

is it one of those timed repeatable missions? cause I avoided those

You get the broken flame thrower from the freedom radar-transition-garrison captain when you are first trying to go into Radar, and you have to defend the Freedom garrison from the Monolith, if you ask the captain about an alternate reward, he states he has a broken flame thrower and gives it to you as compensation.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 9:48

That's what I love about this game, there is always something new to learn, or a different way to do things... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 12:10

That's what I love about this game, there is always something new to learn, or a different way to do things... Very Happy

ikr? multiple playthroughs and we still miss stuff scratch lol
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 13:08

In my case I think it is due to over-familiarity. I am often thinking about what comes next, so I don't pay attention to the current dialogue, I just click on "accept reward". I do what I know worked before and don't notice the alternatives.

Having said that, I have probably seen the offer of the flamethrower before, but ignored it because I have found flamethrowers in general to be pretty useless. I recently tried out a flamethrower that I was given as a reward. I used up two gas canisters against a pack of dogs. Not one of them died, they just ignored it and continued to chew my ankles off ... affraid
Back to top Go down
supercj1
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:58

In my case I think it is due to over-familiarity. I am often thinking about what comes next, so I don't pay attention to the current dialogue, I just click on "accept reward". I do what I know worked before and don't notice the alternatives.

Having said that, I have probably seen the offer of the flamethrower before, but ignored it because I have found flamethrowers in general to be pretty useless. I recently tried out a flamethrower that I was given as a reward. I used up two gas canisters against a pack of dogs. Not one of them died, they just ignored it and continued to chew my ankles off ... affraid

Are you talking about that Fn2000 rifle flamethrower thing? The flamethrower you have to repair doesn't take ammo like normal weapons, it has to be refilled using a gas canister and colloidal gas tank and going to Screw to use them to refill the flamethrower, or buy a mixer so you can do it yourself (found it by accident in a shop, no idea who sold it). I killed a pack of dogs using less than 15 out of 150 flame thrower units. Screw also said that the thing has enough of a charge to use it for 1 straight minute, so from what I can tell, the thing is pretty deadly at close range. Only trade off is that it weighs 10 units.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 19:40

Are you talking about that Fn2000 rifle flamethrower thing?

Yes, that's the one, perhaps that one is just underpowered. I am now well past the 'defend the barrier' mission, but I will keep an eye out for it when trading. Next game I will try to remember to get it from the barrier commander, as the mission to fix it sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 1:00

oh that flamethrower, I forgot about that lol, I didn't do a mission to piece it together but I did find one off an enemy in Red Forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?   

Back to top Go down

Flamethrower Pressure Compensator location?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1