STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Can't get into the Caves...
by Sgtanarchy Today at 2:19

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by sjohnson Yesterday at 22:45

» Max Lubero and his PDA
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 16:47

» The Walkthrough's order of events
by nemisis1842khann Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:54

» Error message and help/support subforum
by grayxy Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 11:06

» Batch of bugs and help request for STALKERSOUP 1.1.0016 latest
by sjohnson Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 2:48

» Error on installation
by sf67n20 Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 21:26

» Windows system restore, and update 16.8
by nemisis1842khann Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 19:29

February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nemisis1842khann

sjohnson

Sword2012

pchester

oxe222

grayxy

Aleks1970

BadDragon

Sgtanarchy

kd6dm

Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is adamhussein

Our users have posted a total of 4366 messages in 460 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

adamhussein

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 14:14

Share | 

Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 3:16

I wanted to get my Duty Exo suit reinforced at petrenko, I have the 100K RU and steele scale ready but it doesn't work, the dialog option stops part way through and doesnt apply it.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 10:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wanted to get my Duty Exo suit reinforced at petrenko, I have the 100K RU and steele scale ready but it doesn't work, the dialog option stops part way through and doesnt apply it.

Well, thank you _Nite_, I have learned something new today ... certainly worth a thingie! I didn't even know that you needed a steel scale to strengthen a suit. No wonder I have never managed to get a suit reinforced! It seems that the upgrade dialogue stops early if you don't have a steel scale on you, so you are never told that one is necessary. Rolling Eyes Anyway, I just got my SKAT10-with-PNV strengthened by that nice mil trader man at Agroprom. The cost was 150K, but at least it worked for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 12:21

Well, thank you _Nite_, I have learned something new today ... certainly worth a thingie! I didn't even know that you needed a steel scale to strengthen a suit. No wonder I have never managed to get a suit reinforced! It seems that the upgrade dialogue stops early if you don't have a steel scale on you, so you are never told that one is necessary. Rolling Eyes Anyway, I just got my SKAT10-with-PNV strengthened by that nice mil trader man at Agroprom. The cost was 150K, but at least it worked for me. Very Happy

lol learn something new each day

I was trying to save money when I discovered this issue, but then I just decided to switch to the prototype nanosuit v2 (can buy it from adrenalin, and upgrade it at the scientist at yantar) its easy to make money in this game
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 14:43

Hi _Nite_

As your problem seems to be the same as pchester's when he wasn't carrying the required artefact, would you please try again but this time carrying a Skin artefact as well?

Let me know what happens, please, as it's just possible that the text is incorrect...
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 1:06

Hi _Nite_

As your problem seems to be the same as pchester's when he wasn't carrying the required artefact, would you please try again but this time carrying a Skin artefact as well?

Let me know what happens, please, as it's just possible that the text is incorrect...

I had the steele scale and 100K on me, didn't work, I already had the duty exo suit fitted with NV, so I chose "already fitted with PNV" option in the dialog to reinforce it and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 2:56

Hi _Nite_

I had the steele scale and 100K on me, didn't work, I already had the duty exo suit fitted with NV, so I chose "already fitted with PNV" option in the dialog to reinforce it and it didn't work.

Would you please try again, but with a Skin artefact instead of the Steel Scale?
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 3:33

Hi _Nite_

Would you please try again, but with a Skin artefact instead of the Steel Scale?

ok I will spawn one and test that
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 3:51

ok now I am confused

when I first wen't to petrenko to get the suit reinforced when I started this thread the dialog option didn't work (100K and steele scale).

but now after ya having me test it again, I wen't to petrenko, and this time it worked (100K and steel scale still) and the dialog option was thier wtf scratch

I guess at the time I tried it originally it glitched out on me
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 11:21

When I first wen't to petrenko to get the suit reinforced when I started this thread the dialog option didn't work (100K and steel scale).

but now after ya having me test it again, I wen't to petrenko, and this time it worked (100K and steel scale still) and the dialog option was thier wtf scratch

I guess at the time I tried it originally it glitched out on me

Thanks for confirming this. Correcting all those trader dialogues, spread out over five text files, was a labor of love for several months... No cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working   

Back to top Go down

Reinforcing Duty exoskeleton not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: