STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cordon - moving gun
by pchester Today at 16:55

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by rretamar Today at 5:44

» Fang in X-10 lab
by pchester Yesterday at 22:49

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Arthoryum Yesterday at 21:51

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Yesterday at 18:25

» Dead City stash
by pchester Yesterday at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 12:08

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Arthoryum
 
Sword2012
 
joy division
 
rretamar
 
Statistics
We have 294 registered users
The newest registered user is mtpinky007

Our users have posted a total of 3355 messages in 340 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 Artefacts spawning under map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
supercj1
Novice


Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-09-08
Location : USA

PostSubject: Artefacts spawning under map   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 21:08

So I have been noticing that multiple transmutated artifacts are spawning under the map. They appear on the map, but are not above ground. I even noticed some regular artifacts that are under the map also. Is there a fix for this?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 21:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So I have been noticing that multiple transmutated artifacts are spawning under the map. They appear on the map, but are not above ground. I even noticed some regular artifacts that are under the map also. Is there a fix for this?

Unfortunately no. If they spawn under the map they are stuck there and you can't reach them.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 21:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So I have been noticing that multiple transmutated artifacts are spawning under the map. They appear on the map, but are not above ground. I even noticed some regular artifacts that are under the map also. Is there a fix for this?

Unfortunately no. If they spawn under the map they are stuck there and you can't reach them.

Yes, this is the nature of the Zone, and the way that anomalies give birth to artefacts. We can count ourselves fortunate that so many appear above ground...
Back to top Go down
supercj1
Novice


Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-09-08
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 0:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So I have been noticing that multiple transmutated artifacts are spawning under the map. They appear on the map, but are not above ground. I even noticed some regular artifacts that are under the map also. Is there a fix for this?

Unfortunately no. If they spawn under the map they are stuck there and you can't reach them.

Yes, this is the nature of the Zone, and the way that anomalies give birth to artefacts. We can count ourselves fortunate that so many appear above ground...

is there a way to noclip under the map to get it?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 9:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
is there a way to noclip under the map to get it?

No, the Stalker engine doesn't support noclip. There are occasionally places where you can "fall through" the map surface, but you just continue falling until you reach a base layer which teleports you back to the map's main spawn point.

If you have lost an important artifact in this way you can always spawn in a replacement. There is a Spawn Menu Directory list in the Game Guides section on this forum.
Back to top Go down
supercj1
Novice


Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-09-08
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 17:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
is there a way to noclip under the map to get it?

No, the Stalker engine doesn't support noclip. There are occasionally places where you can "fall through" the map surface, but you just continue falling until you reach a base layer which teleports you back to the map's main spawn point.

If you have lost an important artifact in this way you can always spawn in a replacement. There is a Spawn Menu Directory list in the Game Guides section on this forum.

I'm just a stickler when it comes to cleaning up, and having that question mark in 2 places on the map is just annoying, but i guess ill live with it.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 18:49

supercj wrote:

I'm just a stickler when it comes to cleaning up, and having that question mark in 2 places on the map is just annoying, but i guess ill live with it.

Sometimes you can pull a hard to reach artefact towards you with the gravity gun, but I've yet to achieve this with a subterranean one...
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 17:49

I am working on a list of arts that are spawning to low to the ground, some were meant to be that way but the mod ones are a problem with the distance from actor calculation as it does not take into account the angle of release. This is getting closer to the top of my list now.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Artefacts spawning under map   

Back to top Go down
 
Artefacts spawning under map
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Moga Village Forecast
» Artefacts of cruelty
» gidbinn npt spawning help? do i have to make new char?
» [BUG] Awkward spawning
» Breaking News: About spawning, respawning and spawnkill

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: