STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Where and when is Rat around?
by sjohnson Today at 19:13

» 'stable_stories' file completed
by pchester Yesterday at 23:18

» Holding gun, then grenade... What?
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 17:49

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
by TecnoBacon Yesterday at 17:27

» Sako TRG 42 suppressor
by kd6dm Tue 22 May 2018 - 23:15

» ATP Transiton
by pchester Mon 21 May 2018 - 22:00

» Kostya's Garbage cache
by meadle Mon 21 May 2018 - 18:16

» Kostya's stash in Cordon? (In the wood near the abandoned factory)
by pchester Mon 21 May 2018 - 9:39

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nemisis1842khann
 
pchester
 
meadle
 
sjohnson
 
TecnoBacon
 
Sword2012
 
joy division
 
kd6dm
 
FurphyForum
 
Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5724 messages in 653 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 110013 update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 23:54

I can't pass the cache location at army warehouse, everytime I take the PDA out of the bag I get a CTD

Expression    : assertion failed
Function      : CMapLocation::UpdateSpot
File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\map_location.cpp
Line          : 367
Description   : obj

same exact crash error I had on a earlier mission, whats interesting is it only happens on some missions at the end of my task list, if I start another mission from somewhere then go back to and do this one it might work.... gonna try that.


Last edited by _Nite_ on Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 0:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 0:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
1.10013 Issues:
 

Yep I had those happen to me too, what ya listed in 2, 3, 5 and 8

I have all my autosaves for my entire playthrough, I could just add them all to a 7 zip archive or something and email them to him
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 493
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 1:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Also, it seems that there is something wrong with "Find Arhara's Laptop" quest. First, in logs it says "Find Amber's laptop"
<EDIT>
Miser told me to talk to Modest. I got new conversation with Max outside freedom HQ. Is Modest - Max? Translation error?
<EDIT>
(three of them)... On their way back to the starting position they collectively,  all of the sudden, suffered a massive heart attack at the same time dropping pretty much dead

1. 'Amber' to 'Arhara' has now been fixed in dialogues for 1.10014. Thanks for pointing it out. AFAIK, 'Amber' should only refer to Yantar

2. If anyone has useful info on 'Modest' possibly being Max I'd appreciate the clarification. There are eight references to Modest in the text files, far too many for a hasty decision. Has anybody met Modest?

3. The last time I played this scene, and all three died at the same time, I assumed they'd all walked through the same anomaly that I'd somehow avoided. Just my opinion, though... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 1:54

From memory 'Modest' is the guy you speak to in the blood sucker village to find 'Rabbonich"? in Pripyat.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 6:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
From memory 'Modest' is the guy you speak to in the blood sucker village to find 'Rabbonich"? in Pripyat.

thats another mission thats broke for me, I talked to everyone at bloodsucker vilage, and nobody mentions anything about him.

also I can't turn in the controller brains from NPP2 to lukash


Last edited by _Nite_ on Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 8:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 7:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
thats another mission thats broke for me, I talked to everyone at bloodsucker vilage, and nobody mentions anything about him.
Make sure you have vodka with you or he has nothing to say. He is with the freedomers in the village........or not. affraid
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 7:50

now I am getting a CTD no matter what mission I start, someone have a solution to this?

edit: nm solved it


Last edited by _Nite_ on Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 8:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 7:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
thats another mission thats broke for me, I talked to everyone at bloodsucker vilage, and nobody mentions anything about him.
Make sure you have vodka with you or he has nothing to say. He is with the freedomers in the village........or not. affraid

oh thats why ok, one of them did seem like they wanted a drink but didn't know that was part of the mission, thought that was just general like other loners lol
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 8:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
From memory 'Modest' is the guy you speak to in the blood sucker village to find 'Rabbonich"? in Pripyat.

thats another mission thats broke for me, I talked to everyone at bloodsucker vilage, and nobody mentions anything about him.

also I can't turn in the controller brains from NPP2 to lukash


Here's how i remember this job
- speak with Miser, he sends you to the bloodsuckers village to speak with a guy called Joker,he knows about Modest,the guy you are searching.
- Joker is with two freedomers in front of a house,drink two bottles of vodka while speaking with him.
- Joker tells you that Modest is somewhere in the village,and you should search him
- Modest is wounded ,heal him and he's telling you where to find Rabinowich ( Pripyat ).


Regarding brains job - Lukash wants also 300.000 rubles,not just the brains.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 8:13

ok thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice


Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 9:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
From memory 'Modest' is the guy you speak to in the blood sucker village to find 'Rabbonich"? in Pripyat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...  speak with Miser, he sends you to the bloodsuckers village to speak with a guy called Joker,he knows about Modest,the guy you are searching....
Yes, atm I'm not enable to check it out for sure, but I remembered now, that poor guy is Modest. I somehow missed/forgot it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 9:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's how i remember this job
- speak with Miser, he sends you to the bloodsuckers village to speak with a guy called Joker,he knows about Modest,the guy you are searching.
- Joker is with two freedomers in front of a house,drink two bottles of vodka while speaking with him.
- Joker tells you that Modest is somewhere in the village,and you should search him
- Modest is wounded ,heal him and he's telling you where to find Rabinowich ( Pripyat ).
That's him. cheers

[edit]I was trying to give you some rep & ended up doing the opposite.....I think.

[edit] Think I fixed it up. flower
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 1:46

not only does the hacking module not work but collecting interest at the clear bank doesnt work either. the only way to make money on this version is selling gear and trying my luck with clear sky game. meaning if my luck doesn't pay off I have to keep reloading my quicksave to try again.

I;m working on trying to get the 300K RU for lukash brain mission, as well as getting the RU to buy all the suits needed for akims last document mission currently.
Back to top Go down
aZmoDen
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-05
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 2:48

Im collecting interest at Clearsky sweepstakes Surprised
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-07-17
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 4:48

Just collecting things as you run around between world-spaces works really well for me, I racked up something like 400k before I actually got to CNPP. Killing Monolith and selling all their stuff works really well.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 6:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Im collecting interest at Clearsky sweepstakes Surprised

it worked for me for a while too but now its not, I dunno at what point it broke scratch


Last edited by _Nite_ on Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 6:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 6:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just collecting things as you run around between world-spaces works really well for me, I racked up something like 400k before I actually got to CNPP. Killing Monolith and selling all their stuff works really well.

yea I do that as well when I can, but ya gotta becareful when selling cause ya never know what ya pickup might be needed for a mission later on
Back to top Go down
aZmoDen
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-06-05
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 7:08

it stops at 300k (i checked the files)
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 7:26

I've been close to a million. No shortage for me. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 9:59

I don't think there is a limit to the money that MO can carry. In the early game I tend to pick up everything up to my weight limit, then drop heavy-but-low-value items in favour of lighter, more valuable ones. (A trick that I learned from Grimwald's videos is to dump excess items on a dead NPC so they don't clutter up the map.) I visit traders to unload at every opportunity. This can become a bit of a grind, but I have usually built up a good amount by the time I need it.

The Clear Sky sweepstake used to be unlimited, but after people reported earning millions in interest it was capped at 300,000. After that you get regular nag messages saying that he can't pay any more interest. I generally remove half at that point and let the remainder increase to the limit again.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice


Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 0:53

I've reported previously about quest "Find Amber's laptop". I thought it was a quest "Find Arhara's laptop", but I was wrong. Those are two separate quests. It should indeed be "Find laptop in Yantar"  instead "Amber", but "Find Arhara's laptop" quest is a different one (although generally, there is something amiss with quests in this patch, that's the reason I thought that is the same quest). The quest giver for "Find Amber's laptop" is Fanatic in Cordon (part of those teleportation quests).

While I was at Arhara, that quest to find laptop in Radar, I think the description says it should be delivered to Arhara ("Bring Yakut's laptop to Arhara") , but in reality, it's Arhara's laptop and it's Yarkut to whom it should be given.

-Yantar. A quest to find missing scientists in X10. For some reason the wounded scientist (whom you kill after conversation) doesn't spawn in this interation. I didn't have any problems with this quest before.

One more thing I've noticed; previously iirc artifact were spawned after some time. As it stands now, during almost every transition from one map and returning after some short time (or instantly), I'm getting an almost full spawn of new artifacts for that map. Not to mention that with that frequency of spawn, many of the artis end up UNDER the terrain and inaccessible forever.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 1:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've reported previously about quest "Find Amber's laptop". I thought it was a quest "Find Arhara's laptop", but I was wrong. Those are two separate quests. It should indeed be "Find laptop in Yantar"  instead "Amber", but "Find Arhara's laptop" quest is a different one (although generally, there is something amiss with quests in this patch, that's the reason I thought that is the same quest). The quest giver for "Find Amber's laptop" is Fanatic in Cordon (part of those teleportation quests).

While I was at Arhara, that quest to find laptop in Radar, I think the description says it should be delivered to Arhara ("Bring Yakut's laptop to Arhara") , but in reality, it's Arhara's laptop and it's Yarkut to whom it should be given.

-Yantar. A quest to find missing scientists in X10. For some reason the wounded scientist (whom you kill after conversation) doesn't spawn in this interation. I didn't have any problems with this quest before.

One more thing I've noticed; previously iirc artifact were spawned after some time. As it stands now, during almost every transition from one map and returning after some short time (or instantly), I'm getting an almost full spawn of new artifacts for that map. Not to mention that with that frequency of spawn, many of the artis end up UNDER the terrain and inaccessible forever.

Yea I had trouble with those 2 as well

when i was talking to arhara he mentions X18, but the task list pointed to yantar, the computer is actually in X18. so I was able to complete that one

as for the X10 scientist one, same problem I looked everywhere and they weren't spawned. I only found a cache bag on the floor full of stuff in the control room and I dunno what quest that was for..
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 11:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
find missing scientists in X10.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
as for the X10 scientist one, same problem I looked everywhere and they weren't spawned.

Spawning issues here and elsewhere seem to be a common problem in 110013. You can spawn in the scientists with
Spoiler:
 
but you can't talk to the injured scientist. In the missing dialogue he
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice


Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:22

Quote :

Spoiler:
 

I didn´t spawn the scientist, he was there and i did what he wanted, but
Spoiler:
 

What should he say?
Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice


Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-06-17
Location : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:37

OH - i went back to him
Spoiler:
 
and now i can go on...
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


as for the X10 scientist one, same problem I looked everywhere and they weren't spawned. I only found a cache bag on the floor full of stuff in the control room and I dunno what quest that was for..

There's a note from Owl in that stash,show it to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 16:38

destroy the mercenaries at rostok
Where are mercs? There is no one...
110013 + last micropatch
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 17:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
destroy the mercenaries at rostok
Where are mercs? There is no one...
110013 + last micropatch

Is this Voronin's task to
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 17:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
destroy the mercenaries at rostok
Where are mercs? There is no one...
110013 + last micropatch

Is this Voronin's task to
Spoiler:
 

No.
It's the Zahar quest.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 18:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 19:08

Voronin
destroy bandits at the dump.
No bandits there!

With the hump back it's all right!
P.S. Usually bandits are near the tunnel and so this time ( if they appears)...
Back to top Go down
NorryD
Novice


Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 19:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 20:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.

So I'll wait next patch to complete this task...
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 22:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.

So I'll wait next patch to complete this task...
Thanks.

Keep in mind that not all patches that release for this are compatible with older gamesaves. You will have to start a new game to see specific major changes.

its just the way it is, I been across this game on multiple versions with new playthroughs just for bug checking
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 72
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 23:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.

So I'll wait next patch to complete this task...
Thanks.

Zahar Rostok Merc Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 23:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.

So I'll wait next patch to complete this task...
Thanks.

Keep in mind that not all patches that release for this are compatible with older gamesaves. You will have to start a new game to see specific major changes.

its just the way it is, I been across this game on multiple versions with new playthroughs just for bug checking


Old saved game?? I've started now a new game, I'm just at the beginning! 110013 + micropatch dv1 (402kb 12/07/2017) from the start of this new game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   

Back to top Go down
 
110013 update
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: