STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 23:39

» Pripyat. Meet the loners
by sjohnson Today at 11:36

» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Yesterday at 21:06

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Yesterday at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Yesterday at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Yesterday at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
sjohnson
 
nemisis1842khann
 
meadle
 
Rat Catcher
 
joy division
 
PhilH231
 
shipss45
 
Sword2012
 
TecnoBacon
 
Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5771 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

sjohnson

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beowulf
Novice


Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-09-24

PostSubject: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 18:31

I got rid of all of the military under the broken Cordon railway bridge.
Will there be a way for me to get a transmutator other than using the spawn menu to spawn an  amk_transmutator ?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 18:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I got rid of all of the military under the broken Cordon railway bridge. Will there be a way for me to get a transmutator other than using the spawn menu to spawn an  amk_transmutator ? Thanks!

As far as I know you can only get the transmutator from Kuznetsov at the bridge.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   Tue 26 Sep 2017 - 1:23

I had the same problem with the military under cordon, they opened fire on me at some point so I had to kill them, so I just use anomalies with the correct ingredients to make artifacts I need
Back to top Go down
beowulf
Novice


Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   Wed 27 Sep 2017 - 13:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had the same problem with the military under cordon, they opened fire on me at some point so I had to kill them, so I just use anomalies with the correct ingredients to make artifacts I need

Hi,

Tried that too but could not get it to work or work out how that is supposed to work.
Guess I will spawn in a transmutator sooner or later. (Apart from 11 or so vodkas [special brand?] is there normally another cost associated to getting it the Kuznetsov way?)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   Wed 27 Sep 2017 - 14:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Guess I will spawn in a transmutator sooner or later. (Apart from 11 or so vodkas [special brand?] is there normally another cost associated to getting it the Kuznetsov way?)

It is the reward for his mission to
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   Wed 27 Sep 2017 - 14:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had the same problem with the military under cordon, they opened fire on me at some point so I had to kill them, so I just use anomalies with the correct ingredients to make artifacts I need

Hi,

Tried that too but could not get it to work or work out how that is supposed to work.

It didn't work for me at first either, to get the anomlaies to accept the ingrediets they have to be dropped once at the anomaly, then pickup the ingredients, and then drop them again, then ya get a flash of a white screen and wait for it to be made. Its a bit annoying to have to drop it twice to make each artifact but it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon   

Back to top Go down
 
Transmutator: Problem after killing military under railroad bridge in Cordon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: