STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cordon - moving gun
by pchester Today at 16:55

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by rretamar Today at 5:44

» Fang in X-10 lab
by pchester Yesterday at 22:49

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Arthoryum Yesterday at 21:51

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Yesterday at 18:25

» Dead City stash
by pchester Yesterday at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 12:08

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

Arthoryum

Sword2012

joy division

rretamar

Statistics
We have 294 registered users
The newest registered user is mtpinky007

Our users have posted a total of 3355 messages in 340 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Narodnaya Solyanka

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 14:59

Narodnaya Solyanka ..For some reason I d/l a copy of this why I no not know,
but any way's is there any difference between the soup and this, or even is
it worth playing, I unpacked 2 files and they were in English is it an over dress
version of S.o.C, was this the base for the TB soup, if I install it me thinks in to
partition as It's probably not the soup best pal, seem to remember some talk
about this many years ago when I first bought S.o.C, but it was very Russian,
alternatively, er press the delete button and carry on trying to get ghost to
appear, got to think I have missed or not done some thing, but that's another
story.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 15:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Narodnaya Solyanka ..For some reason I d/l a copy of this why I no not know,  but any way's is there any difference between the soup and this, or even is  it worth playing, I unpacked 2 files and they were in English is it an over dress  version of S.o.C, was this the base for the TB soup, if I install it me thinks in to  partition as It's probably not the soup best pal, seem to remember some talk  about this many years ago when I first bought S.o.C, but it was very Russian,  alternatively, er  press the delete button and carry on trying to get ghost to appear, got to think I have missed or not done some thing, but that's another story. 

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but most of us here certainly think Stalkersoup is worth playing. The game is still being developed, and there are still some rough edges, but nothing too serious ... and it is improving all the time. Some of the original, rather confusing machine-translated Russian-to-English text remains, but even that is gradually being replaced with more understandable English text.

Stalkersoup brings together a number of mods including Narodnaya Solyanka, plus many additions by TecnoBacon and others. There is a good description of it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stalkersoup is a stand-alone game, and it does not matter if you install it alongside other Stalker games or mods. I believe it is recommended not to install it on your main Windows drive, purely for performance reasons. Others here can hopefully give you more info about this, but I would also advise reading the installation instructions here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 16:19

Hi pchester...
Sorry if I come across wrongly there's nothing wrong about the soup and can see that there
are few minor issues, nothing is perfect but when one see's the shear number of files and
there complexity a dot in the wrong place, well, Its just that I got this NS and just wondered
if its worth having a go or its a simplified version of SS as is, and might expect to much from it
considering the size of SS there is no comparison and the entertainment it gives, so as I said
click ' delete ' problem solved...

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 17:11

Its just that I got this NS and just wondered
 if its worth having a go or its a simplified version of SS as is, and might expect to much from it considering the size of SS there is no comparison and the entertainment it gives, so as I said click ' delete ' problem solved...

Ah, sorry nemisis1842khann, I can't really help you there. I have never played the actual NS mod. However, as Stalkersoup was based on an earlier version of NS, I am sure development will have continued there just as it has for Stalkersoup. Perhaps someone else here has played them both and can advise you.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 21:23

I might have to redownload I have sent it into oblivion, never mind, thanks any way....

(Watch this space)
Back to top Go down
Hipster Doofus
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 22:44

If you are talking about this, "Narodnaya Solyanka Cumulative Pack 2" known as "JointPac 2" then definitely give it a go.

Similar to stalkersoup. Much harder & unforgiving though. Don't even think about playing on master unless you like real hard core. Ammo is scarce. Mutants are everywhere as are enemies.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 2:48

If you are talking about this, "Narodnaya Solyanka Cumulative Pack 2" known as "JointPac 2" then definitely give it a go.

Similar to stalkersoup. Much harder & unforgiving though. Don't even think about playing on master unless you like real hard core. Ammo is scarce. Mutants are everywhere as are enemies.

sounds like a mod that makes the maps more active, so many players complained of the stalker game maps being empty but you don't want them overly active just for that reason, ya need time to find supplies, loot bodies and find more ammo
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 12:13

Morning all..
Thanks for the info regarding NS, it looks like a re d/load poss on the cards, will NS work
with the SS or best drop it into a partition, I have found that if the SS needs a reinstall one has
to get the hoover out to find every file in the registry, would the same apply with NS and the
SS as not being good bed fellows and so dump NS straight in to a partition, has any one got both
on board and had any problems in that direction, interesting to know as they are both big beasts,
a lot of d/loading, perhaps I should not have deleted my copy i think it was about 17GB's ,
as I say if any one is running with it any help with setting it up would be nice, putting SS together
has been made so easy, so help please....
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 21:15

To all. I have only just thought about that this site is for the goings on around StalkerSoup with
minor mentions of other games, and there's me trying to get the guts for working with some
thing called NS, so I am sorry if it appears that I have gone out side the good nature of members
willingness to help, to get help with another game ie; NS, if I want info about the game it would
be for me to put any questions up on moddb...
one apologizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narodnaya Solyanka   

Back to top Go down

Narodnaya Solyanka
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1