STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update
by _Nite_ Today at 13:32

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 22:44

» The mercenary Bolt's PDA
by pchester Yesterday at 22:01

» Resetting anomalies?
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 15:55

» Makarov 'Special' PM
by pchester Yesterday at 9:51

» Navigating the teleports in Lab X-10
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:30

» Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth
by Sword2012 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:27

» Discord Server
by Artyom Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 4:26

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

merkak134

_Nite_

TecnoBacon

nemisis1842khann

Statistics
We have 225 registered users
The newest registered user is waddlesmcsqueezy

Our users have posted a total of 2444 messages in 228 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Resetting anomalies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Resetting anomalies?   Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 15:33

Hello guys,

I'm at level-up 3 having started a new game (level-up 0) about a year ago. Game is patched to 1.0014.1
I noticed an increase in stability with almost each update and some improvements here and there, but I still have minor issues.

Among them, I noticed that during blow outs, all the "mobile" anomalies are removed except the snow anomalies. IIRC, updating to 1.10012 removed all but fixed anomalies. It's been restored when updating to 1.10013. Since then when a blow out occurs, I can see lots of snow anomalies everywhere. In some maps (Cordon, Garbage, Army warehouses) it slows down my game quite a bit. It's still playable but annoying.

Hence my question: is there a way to force the game to reset all anomalies ?

I had a look at the modder's script file and at line 300 I set "least anomalies" to "true". It didn't change anything.

I never came across this issue before nor I did read about it.
All I can tell is when a former update made all anomalies disappear, I used a snow capsule at AW in order to do some cooking. I used other capsules to spawn most of the other useful anomalies but the snow was the first one I spawned.
Maybe it could explain my issue ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Resetting anomalies?   Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 15:52

papanoel wrote:
is there a way to force the game to reset all anomalies ?
I had a look at the modder's script file and at line 300 I set "least anomalies" to "true". It didn't change anything.

I don't know of any way to affect anomaly spawning other than what is in the modder's script. For several versions now, there seems to be a point in mid-game where most of the random anomalies disappear. They reappear later on, but - for example - formerly dangerous areas such as
Spoiler:

have almost no anomalies during this period.

I usually set up a line of capsule-generated anomalies in a "safe" area near the Bar to do my artifact cooking. Perhaps you are right and that is somehow affecting random spawning. I will have to try only using natural anomalies in my next game and see if it still happens.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Resetting anomalies?   Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 21:16

Wow pchester.. what a brilliant idea capsule-generated anomalies all in a line no hunting,
soon as caps start appearing off i go...brilliant

I have notice however anomalies in some areas are total'y empty and but
but return poss not a glitch just the game catching up with it self, but I will try
your idea any way.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Resetting anomalies?   Yesterday at 1:56

the lack of anomalies during certain periods is intended in many areas, once they start up again it is based on your experience points as to how many and how hard they are. If you are playing normally and not using cheats then they should be fairly common and with more dangerous ones showing up. If in invincible mode you do not get the points, master gets the most points as things are harder, collector has a new scale factor that starts at max stalker levelup and progresses over 10 more levelups
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Resetting anomalies?   Yesterday at 9:46

nemisis1842khann wrote:
capsule-generated anomalies all in a line no hunting, soon as caps start appearing off i go...

Thanks nemisis1842khann, but I can't take all the credit. Embarassed There are several other members here who do the same thing. When you think about it, it is the logical thing to do with all of those expensive capsules - having them all in one place certainly makes cooking artifacts a lot easier than chasing around several maps in search of an elusive anomaly! Wink
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Resetting anomalies?   Yesterday at 15:55

Do not run your self down you put it on the site, the space behind the bar area is so ideal
over the fence to go to atp and back just behind the bar with that weird hole in the fence
that disappears after going through it, any way thanks to who ever, there must be loads
of small ideas like that, if you have it or know of some thing small and free.. er next please.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resetting anomalies?   

Back to top Go down

Resetting anomalies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1