STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Sword2012 Today at 14:39

» Dead City stash
by pchester Today at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Yesterday at 12:08

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:03

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:08

» A good early to midgame suit
by sjohnson Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:05

» upcoming patch
by pchester Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:26

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Arthoryum

Sword2012

pchester

Statistics
We have 288 registered users
The newest registered user is Teralion

Our users have posted a total of 3338 messages in 338 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 11:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I still can't do the doctors missions at pripyat on 110015, everytime I pickup the book in the theater I get the setbonevisible CTD

You could try spawning it in (item sak_book4 under Cordon) and see if that crashes. I haven't reached Pripyat yet, but as a test I just warped to 'pripchurch' and spawned the book. No crash, and doc appeared as usual.

ok I will try that

besides this problem though I freaking love the stability of 110015 its making the missions go alot faster for me, made alot of progress today.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 12:47

No luck pchester this is my results after trying 5 times with the doctor

First Try: doctor spawns, I talk to him, he has dialog but doesn't move off the stairs, I reload my game (setbonevisible)
Second Try: instant CTD on book pickup (setbonevisible)
Third Try: doctor spawns, I do his dialog, this time he moves to the bubble, CTD again (setbonevisible)
Fourth Try: instant CTD on book pickup (setbonevisible)
Fifth Try: instant CTD on book pickup (setbonevisible)

also that sak_book4 infoportion doesn't work

it gives me this CTD

Spoiler:

its just really wierd issue, I am on a fresh install of 110012 and updated it to 110015
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 15:20

No luck pchester this is my results after trying 5 times with the doctor ...

I had another try, and there does seem to be a problem here - although in my case possibly because I am doing things out of order as I haven't reached Pripyat yet in my game. (But I will be there soon! affraid ).

I was able to spawn in the book without a problem, so I don't know why you couldn't - unless it is because it had already spawned normally. You could try spawning it before you enter the final NPP2 portal, but I suspect that you would get the same error on arrival.

Anyway, as another test I did the following:
test:

Based on this, my only other suggestions for you would be to either: spawn in the book and use the dok_arh_say_start info portion to bypass his conversation. If the bubble appears for you (and it doesn't CTD!) you might be able to continue; or: try spawning in the book away from the Pripyat map and see if Doc is waiting on the stairs when you get back.

Otherwise I suspect that this is one for TecnoBacon.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 18:17

you have one of the bad weapons so you need to turn on remove_bad_weapons in the modders script and load a save before the doctor spawns and that should fix it. turn the option back off after you leave pripyat.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
da_raabi
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 19:57

Bad weapons? What are bad weapons?
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 2:22

you have one of the bad weapons so you need to turn on remove_bad_weapons in the modders script and load a save before the doctor spawns and that should fix it. turn the option back off after you leave pripyat.

yea I have a backup save before picking up the book.

which weapon is bad? I use the OICW, FN 2000 Compact and Franchi Spas 12 shotgun only.

if thats the cause I can store it away somewhere while I work on the doctors missions.

Bad weapons? What are bad weapons?

I assume that some of the weapons is bugged around the pripyat doctor I just have to figure out which one it is on my inventory
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:18

I assume that some of the weapons is bugged around the pripyat doctor I just have to figure out which one it is on my inventory

It might be something that the Doc is carrying if the crash happens when he spawns. Otherwise I would expect it to happen when you enter the map.

TecnoBacon, did you mean check_bad_weapons? I don't have a remove_bad_weapons in my modders script.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 11:38

I meant his inventory yea

btw I just looked in mine too and it says check_bad_weapons but it says its for version 110014...

I set it from False to True but the bone crash still happens, I'm using a gamesave before picking up the book.

I'm gonna try to enable it on a gamesave outside of pripyat and see if it works....
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 11:53

btw I just looked in mine too and it says check_bad_weapons but it says its for version 110014...

I set it from False to True but the bone crash still happens, I'm using a gamesave before picking up the book.

I'm gonna try to enable it on a gamesave outside of pripyat and see if it works....

Have you tried going back to a save made before you jumped to Pripyat? I assume that the book spawns when you enter the Pripyat map, so going through the portal again might make something spawn differently.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 12:43

Have you tried going back to a save made before you jumped to Pripyat? I assume that the book spawns when you enter the Pripyat map, so going through the portal again might make something spawn differently.

I could try that but I would be losing alot of progress.... :/

would have to load the nearest gamesave I have to the NPP2 gauntlet. and I would have to redo everything between it and where I am now.

I doubt it will make a difference.

in my opinion the bad weapons should just be removed/disabled completely until they are fixed, cause new players are gonna have this issue too with the way it is currently when they reach this point in game.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 15:16

I just looked in mine too and it says check_bad_weapons but it says its for version 110014... I set it from False to True but the bone crash still happens, I'm using a gamesave before picking up the book.

I just sent you a PM. I have just reached the same place and I got the same CTD when I picked up Doc's book. I changed check_bad_weapons to true, loaded a save from immediately before, and when I picked the book up I didn't get the CTD.

**EDIT**: I spoke too soon. I returned to Pripyat to hand in a couple of Doc's missions, but as soon as I get anywhere near him I get a  CKinematics::LL_SetBoneVisible() error. This is despite having check_bad_weapons set to true. I can get on with other things for now, but eventually I will need to see Doc again to progress.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 0:54

I could try that but I would be losing alot of progress.... :/

would have to load the nearest gamesave I have to the NPP2 gauntlet. and I would have to redo everything between it and where I am now.

I doubt it will make a difference.

in my opinion the bad weapons should just be removed/disabled completely until they are fixed, cause new players are gonna have this issue too with the way it is currently when they reach this point in game.

we are still trying to isolate the weapon or addon that is causing it so you might send me a save
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 2:31

gamesave sent TB

edit:
Spoiler:

Last edited by _Nite_ on Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 5:14; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 10:15

we are still trying to isolate the weapon or addon that is causing it so you might send me a save

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I sent you a save yesterday. Let me know if you didn't receive it and I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
waddlesmcsqueezy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 18:32

Hi, when I switch FOV in the launcher it does not seem to change the FOV in the game. Any reason why this might be? This came around with 110015. Also my mouse sensitivity is very high in menus in 110015.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 18:38

I recompiled the xr_game.dll and Aleks1970 manages the fov injection for me so I would guess he still needs to do that, when he starts working again I will raise the issue and see what needs to be done
Back to top Go down
waddlesmcsqueezy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 18:51

Ah, I see. Do you think it's safe to use an FOV switcher for vanilla SoC? Also I get this error in my log when exiting the game in any manner. Even when exiting the current save, not just to desktop.

0023:0103000E xrCore.dll
0023:00EFCDD8 xrCore.dll, xrDebug::fail()
0023:05D14929 xrGame.dll

[error][       8]    : Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 9:54

pchester and I are both stuck at the same place TecnoBacon, can't get any further on the playthrough, let us know how things are going on the bad weapon issue on pripyat

For now I guess I can start a collector playthrough on this version and continue bug checking.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 18:12

fixed the doctor on book spawn but the second one is still evading me
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 9:58

Thanks for the update, Tecnobacon. Fortunately I managed to bypass that section and continue with the main story, but it would be nice to be able to hand in some of his other missions.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 12:33

Thanks for the update, Tecnobacon. Fortunately I managed to bypass that section and continue with the main story, but it would be nice to be able to hand in some of his other missions.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 14:09

Spoiler:

Well, Strelok's PDA leads to
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 16:00

I just had problems with Fima Coal, on liberating him from the Monolith. After giving him a medkit, his status stayed at red, and he became extremely hostile, constantly reloading his shotgun and trying to kill me, making it impossible to complete this part

I went back to an earlier save and tried again, this time using the second conversational option, "You look like a former miner". This worked fine, his status changed from red to green, and I was able to complete the conversation and mission, including giving him a medkit

Thinking there might be a textual bug that needed fixing, I went back to my earlier save, trying the medkit option first. This time his status changed from red to green, but he kept hurrying away from me, making it near impossible to read the conversation before he moved too far away to complete it properly

It's only by taking screenshots that I have a record of the conversation, but the last time I freed Fima, maybe a year ago, I didn't encounter these problems...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 17:52

It's only by taking screenshots that I have a record of the conversation, but the last time I freed Fima, maybe a year ago, I didn't encounter these problems...

I have noticed that he can become extra-unfriendly if I snipe his jailors from the top level. I don't know if he is reacting to stray bullets, but now I wait until I am on on their level so I can get a clear shot. Even so, he is usually in a hurry to leave, and I tend to click through his dialogue as quickly as I can. As long as you complete the conversation, it should be recorded in the message history part of your diary.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 13:32

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 6:14

Zep document problem at research station

Spoiler:

edit: nevermind TB said its suppose to be like this.

Last edited by _Nite_ on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 1:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 14:12

I have noticed that he can become extra-unfriendly if I snipe his jailors from the top level

Yep, that explains it... He must have taken that hail of armor-piercing sniper rounds personally... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 1:32

Spoiler:

Well, Strelok's PDA leads to
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 10:05

Spoiler:

Maples wants the
Spoiler:

It does sound as if you missed something earlier on, which is messing up your later missions. I have had a couple of occasions where I had to think carefully about what I needed to do next, but so far I seem to be doing things in the correct order so that I can continue the main story.

My troubles with Doc prevented me from doing his side missions (and I include the Life Heart in this) but
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 12:45

wow.... the Jupitor Underground doesn't like DX11 Extended Mode, I dropped to 11fps  Shocked once I got to the big dome area. It was fine everywhere else in game though. (I have graphics at max settings btw)

gamesave sent to TB
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 4:26

Nil Value CTD entering OLD Village on collector mode

Spoiler:

gamesave sent to TB

edit: quote from TB in email.

Quote :
turn off extra spawns in your modders script then turn it back on when you leave lost village

edit2: sometimes when ya pickup the cache in old village it will put 2 documents in your inventory, reload your autosave and try again
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:36

East Pripyat Cache isn't spawning on this version, I checked all 4 locations and nothing....

sending save to TB.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:13

East Pripyat Cache isn't spawning on this version, I checked all 4 locations and nothing....

sending save to TB.

Well done _Nite_ ... keep going, I want everything solved by the time I get there... What a Face
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:16

sending save to TB.

Well done _Nite_ ... keep going, I want everything solved by the time I get there... What a Face

haha geek well thats as far as I can get on that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by _Nite_ on Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 20:53; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gery D.
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 14:07

I found a "0" in string_table_outfit.xml

Line 2571:

<string id="neytral_exo_antigas_outfit_blackwhiteplus_name">0
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice

PostSubject: Old 1.0008 Start, so some of this may be fixed and what not.   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 16:50

So 1.00015, It is possibly as stable as it has ever been.

Sadly I can't help but notice the lack of any anomalies, respawns in Swamps and Limansk or a lack of any variety in anomalies in other areas.
Hospital is so devoid of any life and anomalies that you only fight 3-4 monolith during quest to find Black Doctor.
Like in some previous versions the Red Forest portals to Radar and to ATP are at the wrong side of the map.
During the quest to escort panther to Old Village, like in a previous version it gives you transition to go through Wasted Woodland.
There are a couple of broken quest triggers like it does not trigger completion when you kill all the mercs for Shadowman and the helicopter you have to shoot down in generators does not spawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update   

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.10015 now available to auto-update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next