STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Sword2012 Today at 14:39

» Dead City stash
by pchester Today at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Yesterday at 12:08

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:03

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:08

» A good early to midgame suit
by sjohnson Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:05

» upcoming patch
by pchester Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:26

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Arthoryum

Sword2012

pchester

Statistics
We have 288 registered users
The newest registered user is Teralion

Our users have posted a total of 3338 messages in 338 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beowulf
Novice

PostSubject: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 19:31

I must say that it worked the first time I tried (a Master run). Now on Veteran it did not work.
Only him and some Dr. you save with a medkit at the entrance survived and Mole is in the building with the bed.
All of the military at the place is dead, that task also got ticked off.

All dialog options available with mole are like
1. Anything interesting
2. How's it goin
3. Bye

One giving a bloodsucker joke and the other a "Nothing" sort of reply.

What's this info portion menu to fix such issues? How to use / access that?

My only other option seems to be to kill him.
Will that lead to missing out on other stuff?

Thanks!
EDIT: I did update to the newest version by now
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 20:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I must say that it worked the first time I tried (a Master run). Now on Veteran it did not work.
Only him and some Dr. you save with a medkit at the entrance survived and Mole is in the building with the bed.
All of the military at the place is dead, that task also got ticked off.

All dialog options available with mole are like
1. Anything interesting
2. How's it goin
3. Bye

One giving a bloodsucker joke and the other a "Nothing" sort of reply.

What's this info portion menu to fix such issues? How to use / access that?

My only other option seems to be to kill him.
Will that lead to missing out on other stuff?

Thanks!
EDIT: I did update to the newest version by now

Have you tried reloading your autosave.sav and replaying from the start of Agroprom? You may get lucky second time!  Rolling Eyes

info portions:

Back to top Go down
beowulf
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 20:50

Nah, I went ahead and entered the place Mole usually leads you to in hopes of advancing like that, cleared it out but then found that you cannot enter Strelok's hideout because a teleporter blocks it.

I am not too keen on losing that progress.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 21:07

cannot enter Strelok's hideout because a teleporter blocks it.

That teleport is part of the main story, so you may be on the right track. You have to find another teleport to take you past it. Search everywhere in the underground. In two locations you are told to "Look elsewhere", then the other teleport will appear.

You need to look:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Sat 7 Oct 2017 - 21:39

you must found before enter catacombs underground. you never complete otherwise.
Back to top Go down
velex92
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 4:03

And hes not advance in (1.10015) =/
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 10:38

Regarding mole and his disappearing I did the 'help mole' quest twice, closing down and a total
restart in garbage but still mole vanishes, I went into the tunnel to get his pda came back and
he was gone, searched the way to the garbage transfer but no luck, I thought prehap's he will
turn up in DV with bes but no, the task list is not showing were mole is to pass on the pda,
so to remove the 'mole' task is there a small bit of coding to show 'mole task' to be completed,
or may be poss spawning him in DV even, I am running with the 0015 update but still no mole.

I restarted SS to see if there are any real changes in the update like the mole problem that's been
happening for me, the main thing is cdt's are non existent now,,brilliant, thanks TB.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 10:50

Regarding mole and his disappearing

Mole has not reached DV for me in several versions. If you do his PDA task immediately, you can return it to him before he leaves Agroprom. Otherwise you can end the task with info portion
Spoiler:

Of course you don't get his reward, which is
Spoiler:

Agree about the improved stability. Much better with this version. Thanks from me also, TB.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 12:28

Hi pchester, that's what I did ran to tunnel and race back and he was gone, even the stalkers
that had survived the army attack, if or when I do that portion again I will keep an eye out to
see at what point he vanishes, that's if do's of course, am I missing a decent weapon when the
PPSH41 is not given, cannot remember from past adventures because I think this mo problem
has only just appeared with the last 2/3 updates, has it affected all players do you know, if it
has TB is probably well aware, and as its not a major item 'I believe' in the scheme of things he has
bigger problems on his plate, but any way thanks for the 'spoiler'.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 16:21

has it affected all players do you know, if it has TB is probably well aware, and as its not a major item 'I believe' in the scheme of things

As far as I know the Mole issue is affecting everyone, but I may be wrong. One time he did appear for me in DV was after I had already returned his PDA in Agroprom. It might just be luck, I don't know. Perhaps his pathing now takes him into a new anomaly or a strong mutant. IMO long as you have the info on Strelok it is only a minor issue and doesn't really affect the game.

I haven't used the PPSH41 for a while because I usually have better weapons by the time it becomes available. IIRC it is not a very powerful weapon, but it is fast-firing. Fun to try, but I don't consider it a long-term weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)   

Back to top Go down

Mole at Agroprom quest not advancing after military is defeated (1.10014)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1