StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Jowien
Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth I_vote_lcapFinding the entrance to the Labyrinth I_voting_barFinding the entrance to the Labyrinth I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1746 registered users
The newest registered user is dafa2

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017 - 12:27

Submitted by pchester:

The easiest way I have found is to head down the climbable cliff near where you first entered the Caves. Climb down and head right toward the north east corner of the map. There are teleports all along the centre of these sections, so it is quite easy to hit one ... which is what you want to do.

Having hit a teleport, you should find yourself at the end of a corridor on the opposite (west) side of the map. Face back toward the centre, and follow the wall on your right. This will take you to a bright area with a couple of mine carts and another climbable wall.

Climb up and through a one-way wall into a corridor on the top level. Look left and across the corridor. Near the corner of the opposite wall is a small opening. Be careful of Burners! You arrive in a large cave with a sloping floor. The Labyrinth transition is in the corner to your left. Go up the slope and down again to avoid the Electros...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submitted by Sword2012:

An alternative explanation for the hopelessly lost...

Starting at the normal entrance to the Caves, with the stash bag and the minecart on its side in front of you

Go forward and turn right at the first junction, hugging the right hand wall to skirt a swirling Fog anomaly. Keep hugging this wall until you reach a sheer drop

Either drop down, using impact-reducing protection, or climb down this wall carefully by staying very close to the sheer face

Walk along the path, staying near the centre of it, until you pass through a teleport and encounter a wall right in front of you

Turn around and follow the new path, hugging the right hand wall

You'll reach a bright area with a minecart at the corner in front of you, and another a few paces further on. Climb the wall in the corner by the first minecart. Yes - it CAN be done...

As soon as you reach the top you'll pass through a one-way wall. There'll be two fires - one directly in front of you, and one on the left. Head towards the leftmost one. As you do, in the wall beyond the fire, on the right, you'll see a round shaft, or opening

Go through the hole, but watch out for Burners!

At the end of the shaft you'll pass through another one-way wall.  Do not continue upwards, but to your left, hugging the left hand wall, past the Electro (you may need to go upwards a little to skirt your way around this anomaly) towards the transition point to the Labyrinth...
Back to top Go down
Rahul_Does
Zombie
Rahul_Does

PostSubject: Re: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr 2022 - 15:36

Where is the "NORMAL" entrance?
Which entrance has the cart and the stash bag? I have that nowhere!
Back to top Go down
http://RahulDoes.WordPress.com/?RANDOM
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr 2022 - 16:33

Rahul_Does wrote:
Where is the "NORMAL" entrance?
Which entrance has the cart and the stash bag? I have that nowhere!
Hi Rahul_Does

Once you've earned the locations of the transitions from the Dump, or from Agroprom, to the Caves, either of these will take you to the 'normal' entrance

To get these, you'll need to accept a dangerous job from Baldy at the Bar  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rahul_Does
Zombie
Rahul_Does

PostSubject: Re: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr 2022 - 8:51

Got it! Got Fima out. Going for the safe and the box, now.
Back to top Go down
Rahul_Does
Zombie
Rahul_Does

PostSubject: Re: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr 2022 - 14:33

...and, the Shadow of the Monolith just will not die! How to kill him?

By the way, my game is NS2016.

Last edited by Rahul_Does on Sun 3 Apr 2022 - 14:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding game version.)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr 2022 - 17:39

The Shadow Monolith is a faithful soldier who accepted an immortal physical life in exchange for the honour of serving Monolith for eternity. As such, he cannot be killed...

Having said that, and only if you really want to, there is an item later in the game that will kill him, but it'll do him no favours...

And having said that, this forum is for StalkerSoup - a totally different extended mod which takes NS as its starting point and then adds a ton of extra features, new dialogues and descriptions, and several extra levels of storyline

So you may find your game at odds with anything described or resolved in this forum

If you'd like StalkerSoup, please follow the instructions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rahul_Does likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth   Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the entrance to the Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1