STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPP1 - Ghost won't move
by pchester Today at 22:53

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by chucksar Today at 19:08

» Disappearing transitions
by pchester Yesterday at 12:10

» Those morons Huck and Chuck...
by nemisis1842khann Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 20:03

» Monolithian Teleporter...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 23:42

» Flasks and containers...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 23:40

» Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary
by yusufhamdan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 17:05

» How do I get inside the Fiery Cave?...
by Nokoyou Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 22:26

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Nokoyou
 
identical123
 
Sword2012
 
Rat Catcher
 
Blind_doge
 
yusufhamdan
 
nemisis1842khann
 
chucksar
 
kaplumbaga
 
Statistics
We have 265 registered users
The newest registered user is patmartins

Our users have posted a total of 3088 messages in 311 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Blind_doge

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 15:45

so i killed bolt in the military warehouses and there is no pda on his body.
ive seen some youtube videos where thats where people found it on his body.
buts its not there for me. is this right ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 17:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so i killed bolt in the military warehouses and there is no pda on his body.
ive seen some youtube videos where thats where people found it on his body.
buts its not there for me. is this right ?

Yes, it should be on his body. There used to be a problem with it not appearing, but I thought that had been fixed. If you need to spawn it in, the item code is mil_bolt_pda.
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 20:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so i killed bolt in the military warehouses and there is no pda on his body.
ive seen some youtube videos where thats where people found it on his body.
buts its not there for me. is this right ?

Yes, it should be on his body. There used to be a problem with it not appearing, but I thought that had been fixed. If you need to spawn it in, the item code is mil_bolt_pda.

thanks for the help , i kept reloading earlier saves, i killed him 5 times and it wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 21:39

i have another question
where do i find the mercenary for this first part of this quest.
who and where is here where do i look for this guy ?
i know grey is supposed to be in that bubble at wild territory but i don't know where you find the person about the missing team.

Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 22:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have another question
where do i find the mercenary for this first part of this quest.

I think the order you have to do things is:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 10:54

can you help me with this one ?
i did this quest a long time ago.
but there is no text option on zahar to complete the quest.
i don't have this bag in my inventory maybe that why.
i never found the bag but i killed all those avengers and beat the quest.
what is the name of the item to spawn it if thats what i need to do.

Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 11:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
can you help me with this one ?
i did this quest a long time ago.
but there is no text option on zahar to complete the quest.
i don't have this bag in my inventory maybe that why.
i never found the bag but i killed all those avengers and beat the quest.
what is the name of the item to spawn it if thats what i need to do.

The bag is located on the roof of the same building where ya did that mission. You can see it hanging on the edge of the south side.
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 11:07

now i have another problem
when i get the laptop for the guy in the scientist bunker for investigating ghost
he tells me to go talk to yakut and when i go and talk to yakut there is no indication of anything regarding ghost.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 14:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
now i have another problem
when i get the laptop for the guy in the scientist bunker for investigating ghost he tells me to go talk to yakut and when i go and talk to yakut there is no indication of anything regarding ghost.

Have you completed the LeHavre section? I think Yakut's Ghost dialogue comes after this. You may also need to have completed Arhara's mission to find his laptop in Radar, I'm not sure if that is also a requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
now i have another problem
when i get the laptop for the guy in the scientist bunker for investigating ghost he tells me to go talk to yakut and when i go and talk to yakut there is no indication of anything regarding ghost.

Have you completed the LeHavre section? I think Yakut's Ghost dialogue comes after this. You may also need to have completed Arhara's mission to find his laptop in Radar, I'm not sure if that is also a requirement.

This is correct. I'd been wondering when the search for Ghost would start properly, and it all kicked in after I completed the LeHavre section recently

Seems that nobody will discuss the subject until
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 15:51

I wondered about that too, cause I only recently found that yakut / ghost mission on playthrough 110013, I luckily stumbled upon it after going around to all the maps searching for missions.

so now I know its after lehavre
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sat 21 Oct 2017 - 6:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
now i have another problem
when i get the laptop for the guy in the scientist bunker for investigating ghost he tells me to go talk to yakut and when i go and talk to yakut there is no indication of anything regarding ghost.

Have you completed the LeHavre section? I think Yakut's Ghost dialogue comes after this. You may also need to have completed Arhara's mission to find his laptop in Radar, I'm not sure if that is also a requirement.

yes he talks about ghost now after i got the locked box back from the mercs.
he says i need to go to agroprom underground to look for ghost or to look for something involving ghost ?
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sat 21 Oct 2017 - 8:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
now i have another problem
when i get the laptop for the guy in the scientist bunker for investigating ghost he tells me to go talk to yakut and when i go and talk to yakut there is no indication of anything regarding ghost.

Have you completed the LeHavre section? I think Yakut's Ghost dialogue comes after this. You may also need to have completed Arhara's mission to find his laptop in Radar, I'm not sure if that is also a requirement.

yes he talks about ghost now after i got the locked box back from the mercs.
he says i need to go to agroprom underground to look for ghost or to look for something involving ghost ?

That part of the game is very difficult to follow, as there is nothing in the Tasks list. You need to read the log very carefully before it scrolls off the screen to know what to do.
Spoiler:
 

_________________________________________________
One shot, one kill.
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 5:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
now i have another problem
when i get the laptop for the guy in the scientist bunker for investigating ghost he tells me to go talk to yakut and when i go and talk to yakut there is no indication of anything regarding ghost.

Have you completed the LeHavre section? I think Yakut's Ghost dialogue comes after this. You may also need to have completed Arhara's mission to find his laptop in Radar, I'm not sure if that is also a requirement.

yes he talks about ghost now after i got the locked box back from the mercs.
he says i need to go to agroprom underground to look for ghost or to look for something involving ghost ?

That part of the game is very difficult to follow, as there is nothing in the Tasks list. You need to read the log very carefully before it scrolls off the screen to know what to do.
Spoiler:
 



what area is the agricultural industry ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 9:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:



what area is the agricultural industry ?

Agroprom
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 19:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
]what area is the agricultural industry ?

Thanks for pointing this out. All instances of 'agricultural industry' have now been changed to 'Agroprom' for patch 1.10016
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 5:42

i really do not know what to do to continue the game now.
i just finished all the quests for ghost the last one where you kill beast.
all the quests i have in pda i can't complete or they aren't part of the main stories.
i have one to find the weapon in the dead city but i don't have the transition to go there or a lot of other places.
who should i talk to to get the game going again.
do i need miser alive to get further . cause he is dead.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 10:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i really do not know what to do to continue the game now.
i just finished all the quests for ghost the last one where you kill beast.
all the quests i have in pda i can't complete or they aren't part of the main stories.
i have one to find the weapon in the dead city but i don't have the transition to go there or a lot of other places.
who should i talk to to get the game going again.
do i need miser alive to get further . cause he is dead.

I assume that you have completed
Spoiler:
 
Your next move will depend on which tasks you have already done, but the order is something like:
Spoiler:
 
In my game I sided with Freedom, so Miser is still alive. He was necessary later on to continue the story in a couple of places. However, as you took a different (and valid) decision to support Duty, I can only assume that someone else will take his place. I have never taken that route, but perhaps someone else can advise you. (I think the first occasion when I needed Miser's help was soon after I reached
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice


Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 17:41

i can't find Rabinovich cause you need miser for that.
i am like 100 hours past killing miser and the freedom base so i don't want to start over but i probably will. its my fault but i was not educated on the game at the time. even though i have played the vanilla game 100s of times i still always thought that your supposed to help skull and kill everyone in the freedom base.
the talk to zahar thing has been on my game forever and when i go to talk to him there was never anything special quest related.
i just did some quests for miner did the one where you free the guy from the monolith base in the cave.
these are all the quests i have to any of them lead to anything important ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 18:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i can't find Rabinovich cause you need miser for that.

For Rabinovich, Miser sends you to see
Spoiler:
 

Others that I can think of (I don't think any are game-breakers)...
Spoiler:
 

Can't think of any more at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 18:22

Note from Admin re the Forum's Rule 6

Photos  
Please do not upload pictures to the forum. Instead, use a personal or public hosting service such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post links to them, so as not to overburden the forum's own limited hosting service. For images larger than 640 pixels use thumbnail links or, alternatively, use 'spoiler' tags to keep your entry short.


Last edited by Sword2012 on Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 22:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 22:09

I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 22:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks _Nite_

I've added your hosting recommendation to the Rules...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 22:39

I use Google MyDrive. If you have a Google/Gmail account you will already have this.
Back to top Go down
yusufhamdan
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 7:35

Hi, I cannot seem to find Ash Gray on the map in the Wild Territory. He does not spawn and there's nothing in the bubble area. Am I supposed to be doing something else first? Please help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have another question
where do i find the mercenary for this first part of this quest.

I think the order you have to do things is:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 10:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, I cannot seem to find Ash Gray on the map in the Wild Territory. He does not spawn and there's nothing in the bubble area. Am I supposed to be doing something else first? Please help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have another question
where do i find the mercenary for this first part of this quest.

I think the order you have to do things is:
Spoiler:
 

Depending on the order in which you do things, the location marker can appear some time before Ash Gray actually appears. If you have completed the tasks in the spoiler above, there must be some other triggering event that the game is still waiting for. Just continue with other things and he should spawn eventually.
Back to top Go down
yusufhamdan
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 19:29

Thanks, I did not finish the tasks from Lukash which included following the freedom mole. I killed the Mercenaries and Ash Gray finally spawned. I have another question that I am stuck at right now. I finished everything except Talk with Scientists. Sakharov does not want to talk and says I need to talk with someone in the Brain Scorcher. I already talked to Syak and finished all his quests, so I am not sure what to do. Please help.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, I cannot seem to find Ash Gray on the map in the Wild Territory. He does not spawn and there's nothing in the bubble area. Am I supposed to be doing something else first? Please help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have another question
where do i find the mercenary for this first part of this quest.

I think the order you have to do things is:
Spoiler:
 

Depending on the order in which you do things, the location marker can appear some time before Ash Gray actually appears. If you have completed the tasks in the spoiler above, there must be some other triggering event that the game is still waiting for. Just continue with other things and he should spawn eventually.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 20:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I finished everything except Talk with Scientists. Sakharov does not want to talk and says I need to talk with someone in the Brain Scorcher. I already talked to Syak and finished all his quests, so I am not sure what to do. Please help.

The person you need to speak to is
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
yusufhamdan
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 21:09

No, I have not. Where can I find LeHavre ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I finished everything except Talk with Scientists. Sakharov does not want to talk and says I need to talk with someone in the Brain Scorcher. I already talked to Syak and finished all his quests, so I am not sure what to do. Please help.

The person you need to speak to is
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 22:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No, I have not. Where can I find LeHavre ?

Okay, this is based on old notes and failing memory, so I may have missed a step or two somewhere. scratch Hopefully someone else can fill in any gaps. 

It is a convoluted path, and I don't know how far along you are. Of course nothing is free in the Zone, so at each stage you have to do something for the person to get the next piece of info.Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
 

Well, I told you it was convoluted! Shocked
Back to top Go down
yusufhamdan
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 14:01

Thanks, I have followed these and found LeHavre. Now I have another problem. I finished the first quest where he asked to bring Bolt's PDA, but the second quest requires documents from a monolithian in X10. I found a backpack on the floor of the lab, picked up the document inside, killed the 2 or 3 controllers and found documents in their corpses. However, none of these documents are the ones that LeHavre wants. Where can I find these?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No, I have not. Where can I find LeHavre ?

Okay, this is based on old notes and failing memory, so I may have missed a step or two somewhere. scratch Hopefully someone else can fill in any gaps. 

It is a convoluted path, and I don't know how far along you are. Of course nothing is free in the Zone, so at each stage you have to do something for the person to get the next piece of info.Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
 

Well, I told you it was convoluted! Shocked
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I finished the first quest where he asked to bring Bolt's PDA, but the second quest requires documents from a monolithian in X10. I found a backpack on the floor of the lab, picked up the document inside, killed the 2 or 3 controllers and found documents in their corpses. However, none of these documents are the ones that LeHavre wants. Where can I find these?

You aren't looking for a backpack, and the Controller docs are just back-story filler.
Spoiler:
 

There used to be a problem with him either not spawning or de-spawning if you didn't look for him quickly enough. I haven't had that problem for a while, but if there is no body in your game you can spawn in the docs with item
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
yusufhamdan
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 17:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I finished the first quest where he asked to bring Bolt's PDA, but the second quest requires documents from a monolithian in X10. I found a backpack on the floor of the lab, picked up the document inside, killed the 2 or 3 controllers and found documents in their corpses. However, none of these documents are the ones that LeHavre wants. Where can I find these?

You aren't looking for a backpack, and the Controller docs are just back-story filler.
Spoiler:
 

There used to be a problem with him either not spawning or de-spawning if you didn't look for him quickly enough. I haven't had that problem for a while, but if there is no body in your game you can spawn in the docs with item
Spoiler:
 

Thanks man. I could not locate the body, it was not there so I had to spawn the documents. Appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary   

Back to top Go down
 
Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hireling(mercenary) Goldfind / magicfind apply?
» Mercenary Solution
» The Best Mercenary
» Where do you get a powerful explosive bolt?
» Showdown! Usain Bolt vs. The Flash!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: