STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 16:39

» Pripyat. Meet the loners
by sjohnson Today at 4:36

» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Yesterday at 14:06

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Yesterday at 12:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Yesterday at 12:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 9:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Yesterday at 8:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 3:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

sjohnson

nemisis1842khann

meadle

Rat Catcher

joy division

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5771 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

sjohnson

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 22:10

Share | 

Freebie and the military at the bridge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joy division
Experienced

PostSubject: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 12:14

After the mission to save Freebie I've noticed that some military soldiers try to kill me. They aren't the usual soldiers, but are new. If I kill them the "original" military don't becomes my enemy. No one has tried?
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 12:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
After the mission to save Freebie I've noticed that some military soldiers try to kill me. They aren't the usual soldiers, but are new. If I kill them the "original" military don't becomes my enemy. No one has tried?

This is normal, but the problem is that the player is thinking: "Hmm, I have to kill all the soldiers" - which is very wrong!. Trading with Kuznetsov will add 'trade points' for Sherstyuk which will unlock better items in his inventory...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 13:02

Trading with Kuznetsov will add 'trade points' for Sherstyuk which will unlock better items in his inventory...

Hi Aleks1970, could you please explain the trade points system?
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 14:03

This is normal, but the problem is that the player is thinking: "Hmm, I have to kill all the soldiers" - which is very wrong!. Trading with Kuznetsov will add 'trade points' for Sherstyuk which will unlock better items in his inventory...

So that's why I can't trade for the SKAT 10M with NV until later in the game!

These "new" Military that joy division mentions will prevent you from passing under the bridge, and trading with Kuznetsov. I also find that they can be sniped w/o affecting relations with the "usual" squad under the bridge. I usually get as far back as possible and take them out with the "Executioner", or the "Trucker". Then I can trade again with Kuznetsov, and pass under the bridge.

Didn't TB state that you lose relations points with the Military every time you go around and over the RR tracks?

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 15:55

So that's why I can't trade for the SKAT 10M with NV until later in the game! Didn't TB state that you lose relations points with the Military every time you go around and over the RR tracks?

Ditto! (I have never seen Ensign Sherstuk stock the SKAT-10. Now I know it is because, cheapskate that I am, I ALWAYS jump the tracks.)
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 16:26

You have to access the bridge in the daytime, if ya access it during night hours they will shoot you. the extra soldiers ya see only show up at night and they are the ones that don't know about the vodka passing agreement.

another military trader is in agroprom too, he is the same way, only go to him when he is under the power line pole, don't approach him if he is near the military base at night time.
Back to top Go down
PhilH231
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 14:05

[quote="_Nite_"]
another military trader is in agroprom too, he is the same way, only go to him when he is under the power line pole, don't approach him if he is near the military base at night time.

Well that explains why Ensign Sherstuk was hostile one time when I entered the military base - started shooting until I skedaddled, then was "friendly" again (as friendly as he gets) when I approached him under the pylon at a later date!

Last edited by PhilH231 on Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 15:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freebie and the military at the bridge   

Back to top Go down

Freebie and the military at the bridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: