STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPP1 - Ghost won't move
by pchester Today at 22:53

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by chucksar Today at 19:08

» Disappearing transitions
by pchester Yesterday at 12:10

» Those morons Huck and Chuck...
by nemisis1842khann Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 20:03

» Monolithian Teleporter...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 23:42

» Flasks and containers...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 23:40

» Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary
by yusufhamdan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 17:05

» How do I get inside the Fiery Cave?...
by Nokoyou Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 22:26

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Nokoyou
 
identical123
 
Sword2012
 
Rat Catcher
 
Blind_doge
 
yusufhamdan
 
nemisis1842khann
 
chucksar
 
kaplumbaga
 
Statistics
We have 265 registered users
The newest registered user is patmartins

Our users have posted a total of 3088 messages in 311 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

grayxy

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 Updater failing to update to 1.10015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jherit01
Novice
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:13

My game did not auto-update to v15.   When I read about it, I went into game files and ran the Updater app.    It seemed to run just fine until it hit the end of the download, then flashed me a message saying "Download failed".

I clicked the 'Go to download site' button, but on arrival at Mega site all I found was the v14 files.   Nothing showing for v15.

I tried this process twice, consistent results.  

Anyone else face the same issues?   Or maybe have some suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 21:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My game did not auto-update to v15.   When I read about it, I went into game files and ran the Updater app.    It seemed to run just fine until it hit the end of the download, then flashed me a message saying "Download failed".

I clicked the 'Go to download site' button, but on arrival at Mega site all I found was the v14 files.   Nothing showing for v15.

I tried this process twice, consistent results.  

Anyone else face the same issues?   Or maybe have some suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

There is a link to 1.10015 in the Downloads Section area of this forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jherit01
Novice
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:47

Yes, I got that downloaded just fine. I just can't figure out why the Updater didn't work, and why the linked download site had only v14 available.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, I got that downloaded just fine.   I just can't figure out why the Updater didn't work, and why the linked download site had only v14 available

Are you using the latest version of the Updater, released in September?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just drop it into your StalkerSoup folder, letting it overwrite the old Updater
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 2:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, I got that downloaded just fine.   I just can't figure out why the Updater didn't work, and why the linked download site had only v14 available

Are you using the latest version of the Updater, released in September?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just drop it into your StalkerSoup folder, letting it overwrite the old Updater

strange that it didn't work for him, cause I installed 110012 full release of the game which was way before the updater was updated, and it updated to 110015 just fine without me having to change that file.

btw aleks crossed out that update on that link sword so it must not be needed anymore
Back to top Go down
jherit01
Novice
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 5:16

I don't know why it didn't work for me but strongly suspect it was my own fault somehow as no one else seems to have had a similar problem.

At any rate, I saved all my v14 Saves, uninstalled STALKERSOUP, installed v12 and went through startup routine, installed v15 and went through startup routine, then pasted v14 saves into v15 Saves folder.

It all worked and I am playing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Updater failing to update to 1.10015   

Back to top Go down
 
Updater failing to update to 1.10015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Doom 2 update patches, backup folders, and manuals
» Baneblade Update (2/8)
» UFC 2010 - Fighter Stats Update
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» IA2 update version 1.3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: