STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Voronin quest - where can I find the video transceiver and computer?
by pchester Today at 14:06

» Wolf's quest - Deliver an army radio transceiver
by Strelok981 Today at 8:43

» army and bandits friends
by nemisis1842khann Today at 8:15

» Kruglov's flash drive
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 15:28

» What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:08

» Flasks at Army Warehouses
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 7:04

» Storage for MO. Just an idea...
by sjohnson Yesterday at 2:42

» Controller's brain in the ATP?
by WhiteWolf Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 9:57

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf
 
pchester
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Sword2012
 
sjohnson
 
AsianStrelok
 
Nokoyou
 
Chef-70
 
Strelok981
 
sf67n20
 
Statistics
We have 467 registered users
The newest registered user is bobjote

Our users have posted a total of 5234 messages in 579 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

BeardedBanana

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 22:10

Share | 
 

 How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped306
Novice
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-07-29

PostSubject: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 11:18

I've followed the guide up until now, the portal has been removed? But when I go back to the beginning to go to the secret lab, the teleporter is still there. Am I at the wrong entrance? I've been running around looking for the past hour and I cannot seem to find it. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot hah.

The guide has been pretty helpful so far but some of the descriptions can be pretty vague. I'm thinking about editing part 2 a bit so that there is more description and possibly more pictures to follow, especially in the lab areas where it can quickly become a maze.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 12:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've followed the guide up until now, the portal has been removed? But when I go back to the beginning to go to the secret lab, the teleporter is still there. Am I at the wrong entrance? I've been running around looking for the past hour and I cannot seem to find it. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot hah.

The guide has been pretty helpful so far but some of the descriptions can be pretty vague. I'm thinking about editing part 2 a bit so that there is more description and possibly more pictures to follow, especially in the lab areas where it can quickly become a maze.

Warlab and the Secret Lab are different labs. Warlab can be reached from
Spoiler:
 
The Secret Lab comes later, toward the end of
Spoiler:
 
There are some underground area maps in the Game Guides section here, but I must admit they aren't always easy to follow! scratch
Back to top Go down
Ripped306
Novice
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 13:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There are some underground area maps in the Game Guides section here, but I must admit they aren't always easy to follow! scratch

Some parts are really descriptive while others lack a bit of info that they probably should have ahah.

Just found the entrance to the secretlab inside warlab now. I had no idea it was there in the first place lol
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 14:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just found the entrance to the secretlab inside warlab now. I had no idea it was there in the first place lol

Sorry, I didn't realise that you meant the hidden section within Warlab itself. That isn't easy to find until you know your way around the lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   

Back to top Go down
 
How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: