STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» 16.8 micro update
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 22:35

» Game not progressing - Lightning and isomophic monolead drop
by pchester Yesterday at 20:26

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by oxe222 Yesterday at 15:04

» Father Diodor - To kill or not to kill...
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 14:54

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by pchester Yesterday at 10:33

» Downloading from Mega
by V.A.N.W.E.G.E.N. Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 17:05

» Patch 17.7 issues
by grayxy Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 4:06

» Double-click parameter options for MO's backpack?
by sjohnson Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 2:57

February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nemisis1842khann

pchester

oxe222

Sword2012

Arthoryum

6NF

sjohnson

Statistics
We have 392 registered users
The newest registered user is Markus

Our users have posted a total of 4317 messages in 456 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

oxe222

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Clear Sky trader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 14:49

Trying to get a soul cube from the sky trader and has given me a
 list of items that I have no idea were to get it (them) from, cheeses,
 nuts etc is this a con in the game like the jerks in the pig farm may be,
 and the one in cordon, a few hints please.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 15:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Trying to get a soul cube from the sky trader and has given me a list of items that I have no idea were to get it (them) from, cheeses, nuts etc is this a con in the game like the jerks in the pig farm may be, and the one in cordon, a few hints please.

It isn't a con, they are all legitimate items, but it can take a while to find some of them. I keep a backpack stash somewhere convenient and put the items in there as I get them.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 16:01

Thanks pchester I found the suite looks like some running about is on the cards, I have a few
stashes made up but did not think to store these items, if I restart some time will have to
remember all these items its carrying the heavy gear thats the problem, ammo weapons
like the small war down in radar, after turning the machine off and getting all the gear to
a trader, thanks any way.
Back to top Go down
chucksar
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 17:25

Thanks pchester I found the suite looks like some running about is on the cards, I have a few
  stashes made up but did not think to store these items, if I restart some time will have to
  remember all these items its carrying the heavy gear thats the problem, ammo weapons
  like the small war down in radar, after turning the machine off and getting all the gear to
  a trader, thanks any way.

I usually find one:

Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 20:35

Do you know, if you decide to start the collector after dead city all the saved goodies
in stashes you have do they vanish, because I have a fair amount saved so what to do
with it all, sell it, would the dosh still be in ones purse at the restart with collector.
Back to top Go down
chucksar
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 21:04

Do you know, if you decide to start the collector after dead city all the saved goodies
 in stashes you have do they vanish, because I have a fair amount saved so what to do
 with it all, sell it, would the dosh still be in ones purse at the restart with collector.

Anything that I stashed in the big blue boxes was still there. However, I had bought a rucksack, placed it outside the 100 Rads bar just around the corner and filled it with my favorite weapons and that completely disappeared. One very sad S.T.A.L.K.E.R. when that happened.....
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 22:10

Oh right nowt in rucksacks, blue or green boxes only thanks .
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 22:17

Anything that I stashed in the big blue boxes was still there.  However, I had bought a rucksack, placed it outside the 100 Rads bar just around the corner and filled it with my favorite weapons and that completely disappeared.  One very sad S.T.A.L.K.E.R. when that happened.....

Did it have one of Akim's padlocks? If not, an NPC probably stole it. I stash things in several backpacks on the roof above the Arena entrance. One time I forgot to put a lock in one, and I came back to find a hunter who had climbed the ladder to the roof, kneeling over the backpack. Before I could do anything the whole backpack disappeared. (I shot him, but he had nothing on him ... and his buddies immediately shot me... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 22:30

If you teleport out of Dead City at the end, and go see Siderovich, you will automatically continue the game as Collector without losing anything.

If, however, you restart the game as Collector, you have started a new game with only the starting gear for Collector.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 9:10

Now that's good to know having some good protection artifacts and gear stored, thanks kd6dm
some thing to look forward to, at mo it looks like I have screwed some thing up some tasks
are not happening, will have to go back some way to see what I did not do,,,bugger springs to
mind, total restart or may be lucky and poss find the missing link.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 15:59

the things you need to collect are mostly sold by adrenalin, the adrenalin rush, the yantar cheese and the nuts and vodkas are sold in garbage by the guy that just sells food and drinks on that big hangar, if you cant buy enough from them you ca do the trader exploit to renew their inventory, its made by quick saving and quick loading near them or in the same map as the traders, they will restock their stuff and you can buy enough as needed, this also works when trying to buy another weapon like with adrenalin where i you do this the weapons that he sells will change...
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 16:06

Anything that I stashed in the big blue boxes was still there.  However, I had bought a rucksack, placed it outside the 100 Rads bar just around the corner and filled it with my favorite weapons and that completely disappeared.  One very sad S.T.A.L.K.E.R. when that happened.....

Did it have one of Akim's padlocks? If not, an NPC probably stole it. I stash things in several backpacks on the roof above the Arena entrance. One time I forgot to put a lock in one, and I came back to find a hunter who had climbed the ladder to the roof, kneeling over the backpack. Before I could do anything the whole backpack disappeared. (I shot him, but he had nothing on him ... and his buddies immediately shot me... Rolling Eyes )

i have 7 rucksacks in the little alley next to the 100 rads bar, all with lock do they dissapear or not if i continue with collector?, and thankfully never happend to me that someone had stole my equipment, something that i dont understand is how are blue and green box or containers are not being stolen...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 16:23

i have 7 rucksacks in the little alley next to the 100 rads bar, all with lock do they dissapear or not if i continue with collector?, and thankfully never happend to me that someone had stole my equipment, something that i dont understand is how are blue and green box or containers are not being stolen...

Your stashes shouldn't be stolen from a locked backpack, but unlocked ones are fair game to any passing NPC. I think the blue metal boxes are coded in the game as being safe from stealing. However, if an NPC is standing close to a blue box, he may get upset if he sees you take something from it that isn't yours. In Cordon I once got attacked for taking something from the box by the campfire.

As kd6dm explained earlier, if you continue your game from Level 1 to Collector, it is all the same game and you will keep your existing stashes. However, if you start a new game in Collector then you start afresh with just the Collector start items.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 17:15

While the subject of stashes is being discussed, some time back TB explained that the STALKER world is flat when outside your switch distance. Remember the issue with Kruglov in Wild Territory where he was almost always killed by anomalies after passing through the tunnel?  The solution, before TB fixed it, was to run ahead out of sight of Kruglov until he passed the anomalies. The reason this worked is that there are no anomalies outside your switch distance.

Similarly, placing stashes on roofs doesn't do any good, because there are no "roofs" when you are away. Shocked Surprised

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 18:25

yeah, I think I got complacent because previously I had only used a rucksack in ATP where there usually aren't any other stalkers around to steal your stuff.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 20:14

I put my spares or what the dead no longer want in the blue and green boxes, I bought a padlock
that I paid the earth for but that was not till I got lots of cash, that was in the building next to
bar keeps place, when I got enough cash i bought a few padlocks for other boxes, and took as
much as I could further down the road, save going all the way back to rostock, but alas it looks
like I have a restart, I seem to have missed a few tasks, but storing some gear that I will need
later on that I have just found is needed.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Fri 10 Nov 2017 - 22:17

I put my spares or what the dead no longer want in the blue and green boxes, I bought a padlock that I paid the earth for but that was not till I got lots of cash, that was in the building next to bar keeps place, when I got enough cash i bought a few padlocks for other boxes, and took as much as I could further down the road, save going all the way back to rostock, but alas it looks like I have a restart, I seem to have missed a few tasks, but storing some gear that I will need later on that I have just found is needed.

That is unfortunate. Do you know which important items were lost? Most items can be spawned in, and that might get you back on track.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 10:37

Hi, yes I see that most thing scan be spawned, but if i can find some one who has it is a better
way out, but as I say I appear to have missed a few tasks back down the road that are important
now, but did not at the time, all I have to do is to spot them or cut out the saves till I find the
errors, I rather not go all the way back, at the start I died to often for my liking, it seems to be
around the miners and going down deep and the door codes etc, If I go some way back I will
remember to buy the items I am needing now as they appear, and store them in the stash boxes.
some way age I stored a ruck sack on a roof after filling up and it fell through and disappeared
completely so that made me use those metal boxes in future, oh and a padlock as soon as poss,
when I was doing the le havre story I stored all in the box in the box in the office by the tunnel,
I spawned a padlock for the box (oops cheated) but it saved going all the to cordon north gate,
a bit weird how much you can get in those boxes, but thanks pchester, go and have some sort
of drink and contemplate my dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sky trader   

Back to top Go down

Clear Sky trader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: