STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Sword2012 Today at 14:39

» Dead City stash
by pchester Today at 10:17

» Limansk Basement
by pchester Yesterday at 12:08

» Isomorphic Teleport
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:03

» Who is, and where I can find Rabinowitz?
by Arthoryum Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:59

» Finished Radar collector ....and now ?
by pchester Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:08

» A good early to midgame suit
by sjohnson Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:05

» upcoming patch
by pchester Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 17:26

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Arthoryum
 
Sword2012
 
pchester
 
Statistics
We have 288 registered users
The newest registered user is Teralion

Our users have posted a total of 3338 messages in 338 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

chucksar

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 Fang killed again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 146
Join date : 2017-07-12

PostSubject: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:22


There you are in the basement of x10 getting shot to death by the invisible's
and fang turns up he also gets killed, because you have to wait till the radio
operator opens the door, you cannot do any killing till he opens it by that time
your dead, the first time I got down there about 100 odd creatures came as
well, 10 seconds I was dead, any ideas please.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There you are in the basement of x10 getting shot to death by the invisible's and fang turns up he also gets killed, because you have to wait till the radio operator opens the door, you cannot do any killing till he opens it by that time your dead, the first time I got down there about 100 odd creatures came as well, 10 seconds I was dead, any ideas please.

It helps if you have a stealth suit and a scoped weapon that shows NPC outline "hit boxes". If you have investigated the loft above
Spoiler:
 
you should have both.

Make sure you clear out any critters first, they can be very distracting otherwise! My method is then to
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 146
Join date : 2017-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 16:53


Hi , thanks , no I did not search that roof space, better drop back to see whats there, I have a
stealth suite not sure were I got from, think some one gave it to me any I put that away in one of
safe box's, better delete that x10 episode till I have all that gear, was wondering how it was
I could get the drop on the invisible's poss by being invis my self, the problem fang turns up
in the fire fight I revived him once not sure if that's supposed to happen, looked upon as a
cheat, the other thing is wiping out all the x10 wild life its difficult when 100 creatures are
all trying to kill you, got to find some high places to take them all out, thanks pchester, as
I said what would one do with out you....
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 17:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the problem fang turns up in the fire fight I revived him once not sure if that's supposed to happen, looked upon as a cheat, the other thing is wiping out all the x10 wild life its difficult when 100 creatures are all trying to kill you, got to find some high places to take them all out, thanks pchester, as I said what would one do with out you....

Take your time clearing out the mutants, the invisible NPCs don't spawn until after you reach the corner and trigger the message. If you have the improved stealth suit and a good weapon that can show you where the enemies are, you should be able to take out most of the attackers before Fang arrives. Unfortunately he isn't very well protected and, as you have found, he is easily killed if he gets mixed up in the fighting (but he is annoyingly good at finding the invisible bodies and looting them before I can!)
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 146
Join date : 2017-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 18:11


In the walkies its not recorded after this fight what to do with bombs, on one run through there were
2 but this time 'I WON' thanks to you, there's only one, more to the point do I leave it/them there for
now they are heavy to say the least.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 18:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

  In the walkies its not recorded after this fight what to do with bombs, on one run through there were
 2 but this time 'I WON'  thanks to you, there's only one, more to the point do I leave it/them there for
 now they are heavy to say the least.

Well done!

Take the camera part and instructions if they are there. Leave the bomb, you don't need it.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 146
Join date : 2017-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 20:16


No instructions I saw fang take them, they were right by the door, probably turn up later when
hopefully I find all the camera parts, thanks any way
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 21:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No instructions I saw fang take them, they were right by the door, probably turn up later when hopefully I find all the camera parts, thanks any way

Shouldn't be a problem, the camera is the important thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fang killed again!    

Back to top Go down
 
Fang killed again!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Twin Fang Strike
» Kabal of the Poisoned Fang
» Curiosity Killed the Cat...So they say (Sam)
» Monster Academy Student List
» Jimmy Girvan killed at the Colin McRae Stages Rally

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: