STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sakharov's bag at NPP
by vf14 Today at 21:57

» Backpack bursting. Shoddy goods?
by vf14 Today at 21:53

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by vf14 Today at 21:21

» UPDATE 110017
by Gery D. Today at 17:26

» Too easy game - make harder
by sjohnson Today at 15:45

» Error message and help/support subforum
by Iceddeadmeat Today at 14:03

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Warezz.K Today at 8:13

» Aggression bug triggered in X18?
by sjohnson Yesterday at 14:30

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
vf14
 
TecnoBacon
 
sjohnson
 
Alphabet Soup
 
Warezz.K
 
pchester
 
TomaszTheOctopus
 
Gery D.
 
Iceddeadmeat
 
Statistics
We have 521 registered users
The newest registered user is jackaller

Our users have posted a total of 6039 messages in 685 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

vf14

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 20:10

Share | 
 

 Limansk Basement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blind_doge
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Limansk Basement   Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 12:17

I'm on the mission to find a teleporter in Limansk, I went down in the basement and got shot by.. nothing? An invisible apc perhaps? I tried to use a stealth exo but I'm still getting shot. What should I do?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Limansk Basement   Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 14:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm on the mission to find a teleporter in Limansk, I went down in the basement and got shot by.. nothing? An invisible apc perhaps? I tried to use a stealth exo but I'm still getting shot. What should I do?

Thanks

You guessed it! A sneaky invisible turret spawns as soon as you cross the threshold. It can shoot through the door but not through the walls. If you shoot the door open and look in the room without entering, there is a patch of blood about 2/3 of the way down. This is more or less where it will spawn.

My method is to
Spoiler:
 

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Blind_doge
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Limansk Basement   Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 14:45

Thanks pchester! That worked just fine. Had to do some reloads but it worked. Smile

I tried another way that worked too. When going down the stairs to the basement, just run into the door so it slightly opens. It will spawn the turret but you can walk to the left (still infront of the door) without getting shot. It will fire only once but misses.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Limansk Basement   Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 3:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks pchester! That worked just fine. Had to do some reloads but it worked. Smile

I tried another way that worked too. When going down the stairs to the basement, just run into the door so it slightly opens. It will spawn the turret but you can walk to the left (still infront of the door) without getting shot. It will fire only once but misses.

Well done! However you do it, the trick is to get the turret to spawn safely so that you can kill it without it killing you first! affraid
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Limansk Basement   Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 12:59

After the elimination of the turrets I have dropped the cigars into the anomaly over the stairs but nothing happens. The switch is active and I can travel to dead city. If I drop them befor the turrets I got some ammunitions, only ammunitions.
Is it right so?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Limansk Basement   Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 13:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
After the elimination of the turrets I have dropped the cigars into the anomaly over the stairs but nothing happens. The switch is active and I can travel to dead city. If I drop them befor the turrets I got some ammunitions, only ammunitions.
Is it right so?

You should get some isomorphic ammo if you drop the box before using the switch. I think it was originally part of the portal activation sequence, but it is no longer needed for that so now you just get the ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Limansk Basement   

Back to top Go down
 
Limansk Basement
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: