STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sakharov's bag at NPP
by vf14 Today at 21:57

» Backpack bursting. Shoddy goods?
by vf14 Today at 21:53

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by vf14 Today at 21:21

» UPDATE 110017
by Gery D. Today at 17:26

» Too easy game - make harder
by sjohnson Today at 15:45

» Error message and help/support subforum
by Iceddeadmeat Today at 14:03

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Warezz.K Today at 8:13

» Aggression bug triggered in X18?
by sjohnson Yesterday at 14:30

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
vf14

TecnoBacon

sjohnson

Alphabet Soup

Warezz.K

pchester

TomaszTheOctopus

Gery D.

Iceddeadmeat

Statistics
We have 521 registered users
The newest registered user is jackaller

Our users have posted a total of 6039 messages in 685 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

vf14

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 20:10

Share | 

Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 6:03

I mean, Borov gift me with one at Army Warehouses, but, i'm gonna' use that one for Skat-15M, so... is there another way to have one and upgraded it to maximum weight... ?

Thank you, guys.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 8:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I mean, Borov gift me with one at Army Warehouses, but, i'm gonna' use that one for Skat-15M, so... is there another way to have one and upgraded it to maximum weight... ?

Thank you, guys.

In my several complete games, that's the only bandit exo I encountered in level 0. (Seems to me it becomes available very late in the game, but don't remember the details).

Spoiler:

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:00

Thank you, guys.

In my several complete games, that's the only bandit exo I encountered in level 0. (Seems to me it becomes available very late in the game, but don't remember the details).

Spoiler:

Thank you kd6dm, and not, i won't acquire it through spam it in my inventory, that's not only cheating, is unreal... let you a sensation that i don't like...

Again, thank you, kd6dm!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 5:15

Thank you, guys.

Spoiler:

Thank you kd6dm, and not, i won't acquire it through spam it in my inventory, that's not only cheating, is unreal... let you a sensation that i don't like...

Again, thank you, kd6dm!

I just found another one, but too late in the game for it to be of much use...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 6:25

I just found another one, but too late in the game for it to be of much use...
Spoiler:

Thank you, pchester
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 1:45

Thank you, guys.
Hi Arthoryum, what did you do for Borov to get that Bandit Exo Suit, i need that suit for a guest i'm doing, and i have been looking a doing quest and wandered how the hell to get one, as i have not seen it for sale but stalkers i found with bandit exo suit,,,and thought, man why can we not strip the guy from his suit, and leave him in his under were lol. it will be nice to collect the suits from the guys you kill.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 3:37

Thank you, guys.
Hi Arthoryum, what did you do for Borov to get that Bandit Exo Suit, i need that suit for a guest i'm doing, and i have been looking a doing quest and wandered how the hell to get one, as i have not seen it for sale but stalkers i found with bandit exo suit,,,and thought, man why can we not strip the guy from his suit, and leave him in his under were lol. it will be nice to collect the suits from the guys you kill.

If you save the wounded bandit Mongol when you first enter Dark Valley, the other bandits in Dark Valley become friendly. You can then get a task from Borov to find a PDA. The reward is his stash in Army Warehouses.

I can't remember if the suit is there if you don't save Mongol and have to kill Borov, but I assume that it must be in order to complete Akim's task. It is a long time since I have gone that route.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 11:13

Dam, i kill'd that bandit, help that duty guy save his brother, kill'd all the bandits in Dark Valley, so,,,looks like i never going to find that bandit Exo suit. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 11:19

Dam, i kill'd that bandit, help that duty guy save his brother, kill'd all the bandits in Dark Valley, so,,,looks like i never going to find that bandit Exo suit. Shocked

Oh my... that's gonna' be a problem if you wanna' have the Skat15-M Exoskeleton, anyway, i just vote positive your comment by mistake... sorry, xD!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 12:14

Have you checked the stash location in Army Warehouses? I am not sure if it is programmed that way, but the suit may have spawned there when you killed Borov. With Borov alive it is
Spoiler:

You do need to kill Friar to get his PDA for another mission, but as for the rest,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?   

Back to top Go down

Guys... any other way to acquire a Bandit Exoskeleton?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: