STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
by grayxy Yesterday at 17:43

» Thank you to team SS!
by sjohnson Yesterday at 12:12

» Balance and other thoughts, woes
by oxe222 Yesterday at 2:50

» Minimap doesn't show dots (other Stalkers)
by papanoel Yesterday at 0:04

» Collector level up 1
by oxe222 Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 16:07

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:01

» Moving STALKERSOUP to another hard drive. Any help, please?
by Sword2012 Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 12:34

» No CTD on entering Collector
by pchester Sun 14 Jan 2018 - 14:44

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

sjohnson

grayxy

oxe222

Namah

papanoel

Sword2012

danecek777

Statistics
We have 332 registered users
The newest registered user is Aslansboy

Our users have posted a total of 3841 messages in 404 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 12:04

Hi, this page you can post your problem when you cannot find your way to complete the quest you on, or just ask a question about where , what and how. We all know the game change a lot, and things are tweaked a bit if i can say so. So, don't just stand there, come in, and lets have a little chat, and we will try our best to help you out. Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 12:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, this page you can post your problem when you cannot find your way to complete the quest you on, or just ask a question about where , what and how. We all know the game change a lot, and things are tweaked a bit if i can say so. So, don't just stand there, come in, and lets have a little chat, and we will try our best to help you out. Cool
OK, i'm stuck in X10, need to open 3rd door, now i found after finding the 3 scientist that there are no clues to get the 3rd door code, only thing that point to it at this time is (Ghost), there is a quest to find him, but the fat fart at the bar (the bar man) needs 3 fire tears before he can give you info on Ghost. Only after i get the info from the bar man, then i have to speak to the scientist again over Ghost, as the scientist has not given me any feed back on the last findings on Ghost, and maybe it will give me info on where to find Ghost, and so get the info on the 3rd door in lab X10. So, where do i get the 3 fire tears from, as you hardly get artifacts or caches spawning in the zone. i have collected and saved the artifacts from Cordon, Garbage, Acraprom, right up to army warehouse aria that includes the lost forest. Lets chat.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 13:07

OK, i'm stuck in X10, need to open 3rd door, now i found after finding the 3 scientist that there are no clues to get the 3rd door code, only thing that point to it at this time is (Ghost), there is a quest to find him, but the fat fart at the bar (the bar man) needs 3 fire tears before he can give you info on Ghost. Only after i get the info from the bar man, then i have to speak to the scientist again over Ghost, as the scientist has not given me any feed back on the last findings on Ghost, and maybe it will give me info on where to find Ghost, and so get the info on the 3rd door in lab X10. So, where do i get the 3 fire tears from, as you hardly get artifacts or caches spawning in the zone. i have collected and saved the artifacts from Cordon, Garbage, Acraprom, right up to army warehouse aria that includes the lost forest. Lets chat.

I still don't know what "third door" you mean. There are only two doors  in X-10 that can be opened - Kostya's Cache door, and the door in the final control room. You open Kostya's door, someone else will open the other door later in the game. There is a third locked door on the top floor, but that can't be opened.

Fire Tears and other advanced artefacts are very rare. The easiest way to get them is to cook them in an anomaly using the Transmutator.

You should have these in your Encyclopedia by now, under either Artefact Modification or Artefact Recipes.

Dog Tail + Vodka + Bandage + Quirk in a Whirligig = Droplet
Droplet in an Electro = Electric Tears
Electric Tears in a Burner = Fire Tears
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 13:29

I still don't know what "third door" you mean. There are only two doors  in X-10 that can be opened - Kostya's Cache door, and the door in the final control room. You open Kostya's door, someone else will open the other door later in the game. There is a third locked door on the top floor, but that can't be opened.

Fire Tears and other advanced artefacts are very rare. The easiest way to get them is to cook them in an anomaly using the Transmutator.

You should have these in your Encyclopedia by now, under either Artefact Modification or Artefact Recipes.

Dog Tail + Vodka + Bandage + Quirk in a Whirligig = Droplet
Droplet in an Electro = Electric Tears
Electric Tears in a Burner = Fire Tears
  Hello pchester, Yes, the 1st door is in top, 2nd is the one i opened to get the goods, 3rd is the one in the control room. pchester, you say some one else open that door in control room, then where is the hiding room bro? Where is the cache for Kostya, i collected the cache in that room, and there was a bag in the control room i collected also, but it stil shows that i have to find the secret room bro. Bro i mist that back pack in the first bit, you know where you teleport from one section to another, there a cage you land in, in it is a bag, is that the hiding room and Kostya cache lol ?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:11

Fire Tears and other advanced artefacts are very rare. The easiest way to get them is to cook them in an anomaly using the Transmutator
what is a Transmutator ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:29

Hello pchester, Yes, the 1st door is in top, 2nd is the one i opened to get the goods, 3rd is the one in the control room. pchester, you say some one else open that door in control room, then where is the hiding room bro? Where is the cache for Kostya, i collected the cache in that room, and there was a bag in the control room i collected also, but it stil shows that i have to find the secret room bro. Bro i mist that back pack in the first bit, you know where you teleport from one section to another, there a cage you land in, in it is a bag, is that the hiding room and Kostya cache lol ?

what is a Transmutator ?

I am not sure what you mean by the hiding room. Where does this come from?

Kostya's cache is behind the door in the room at the bottom of the stairs, the one that you open with the code
Spoiler:

There is a table inside with some medkits and grenades on it. If you solved the maze and took the PDA from the backpack in the cage, another backpack will spawn under the table. This is Kostya's cache. There should be two devices in it, that you take back to Kostya.

The door in the control room is opened by another NPC as part of the story later in the game. This happens after you reach Generators. It has nothing to do with Kostya.

You get the Transmutator from Kuznetsov at the Cordon bridge after doing a his tasks. In your inventory it looks like a large PDA. You "use" it in front of an anomaly and it drops the required items into the anomaly for you. It makes artefact cooking a lot easier!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:44

what is a Transmutator ?

I am not sure what you mean by the hiding room. Where does this come from?

Kostya's cache is behind the door in the room at the bottom of the stairs, the one that you open with the code
Spoiler:

There is a table inside with some medkits and grenades on it. If you solved the maze and took the PDA from the backpack in the cage, another backpack will spawn under the table. This is Kostya's cache. There should be two devices in it, that you take back to Kostya.

The door in the control room is opened by another NPC as part of the story later in the game. This happens after you reach Generators. It has nothing to do with Kostya.

You get the Transmutator from Kuznetsov at the Cordon bridge after doing a his tasks. In your inventory it looks like a large PDA. You "use" it in front of an anomaly and it drops the required items into the anomaly for you. It makes artefact cooking a lot easier!
ok, i had to run the teleports again, over and over, using all the in and out's till finally i landed in the cage. remembering it now, when i landed in the cage the first time, i went for the bag, but got teleport to next room, that's where the hole mess started. Thanks for all the help guys. For every one that raid this, take your time true them potholes. if you have ran into that same problem just leave a message here and we will gladly help. good honting stalker, and,,,,, brake a leg !
Back to top Go down
meinkaiser
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 17:12

i just finished the story and got the "i want to be rich ending" and got teleported to the apogrom what do i do now?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 17:29

i just finished the story and got the "i want to be rich ending" and got teleported to the apogrom what do i do now?
Carry on, because you've only finished the 'intro' to the game. This is where the StalkerSoup story really starts... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...   

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1