STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Strelok's PDA
by Chef-70 Today at 18:17

» Controller's Scalp Arifact for Miner
by Chef-70 Today at 18:08

» New Website design - Heavy under construction!
by nemisis1842khann Today at 18:01

» Arena bug, Duty exo upgrade
by Alphabet Soup Today at 11:20

» Kostya X-10 Door Code
by vf14 Today at 8:51

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by zone Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 23:56

» UPDATE 110017
by TecnoBacon Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 21:02

» Error message and help/support subforum
by TecnoBacon Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 18:17

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
vf14

TecnoBacon

Alphabet Soup

Warezz.K

sjohnson

TomaszTheOctopus

pchester

nemisis1842khann

Chef-70

Gery D.

Statistics
We have 523 registered users
The newest registered user is jlott2655

Our users have posted a total of 6059 messages in 688 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Raining in the Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Raining in the Zone   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 11:10

Hi guys, i have been on playing for about 10 hours now, the rain is just poring down non stop, i check my settings, it is set to fair, so, you suppose to have like a 50/50 whether right, so, is it normal, as this started after the last update i got from SS yesterday. Need some sunny here lol, my tan is fading lol, and my suit is leaking lol What a Face .
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 21:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, i have been on playing for about 10 hours now, the rain is just poring down non stop, i check my settings, it is set to fair, so, you suppose to have like a 50/50 whether right, so, is it normal, as this started after the last update i got from SS yesterday. Need some sunny  here lol, my tan is fading lol, and my suit is leaking lol  What a Face .

I noticed this too, if the realism was bumped up a notch there would be bandits building boats and stuff because it would be straight up water world in the zone.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 6:00

Hi guys, i have been on playing for about 10 hours now, the rain is just poring down non stop, i check my settings, it is set to fair, so, you suppose to have like a 50/50 whether right, so, is it normal, as this started after the last update i got from SS yesterday. Need some sunny  here lol, my tan is fading lol, and my suit is leaking lol  What a Face .

I noticed this too, if the realism was bumped up a notch there would be bandits building boats and stuff because it would be straight up water world in the zone.
Hi r3mot3control, yes i agree lol. i was thinking to cut a bus roof of lol, but cannot find a generator and grander here, and then use it as a boat lol. Looks like no one was interested on reading my post over the rain, that i still have after 16 hours game play, yes, i spend some extra time on the game yesterday, as it is my B Day lol, feel like a zombie today. Hope there is a fix for this, need some sun.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 8:43

Not that it is a guarantee of a fix, but I had to set weather to cloudy some time ago.  The other two settings didn't seem to work for me...

Personally, I went as far as possible to "set" the weather: Exited to Windows, started a new game (new "all.sav"), then exited to windows again before resuming my game in progress.

Worked for me geek
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 7:25

Not that it is a guarantee of a fix, but I had to set weather to cloudy some time ago.  The other two settings didn't seem to work for me...

Personally, I went as far as possible to "set" the weather:  Exited to Windows, started a new game (new "all.sav"), then exited to windows again before resuming my game in progress.

Worked for me geek
Thanks sjohnson, will try it.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:50

Personally, I went as far as possible to "set" the weather:  Exited to Windows, started a new game (new "all.sav"), then exited to windows again before resuming my game in progress.

Worked for me geek
Hi sjohnson, i have try'd wat you said, no, still poring down with rain, this is the third day. I'm also surprise to see that my topic over this has not been raid by others, as this has been sitting here for 3 days now. i get the feeling that when they see White Wolf they don't want to open it and see wat i'm complaining about again.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 19:16

@WW,

I don't think you are being avoided so much as the staff who may address your issue(s) are few in number.

For many of those who support SS, it is a volunteer job. There is no real corporate presence or $$.

I just wish I knew more so as to help you better. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 19:35

Worked for me geek
Hi sjohnson, i have try'd wat you said, no, still poring down with rain, this is the third day. I'm also surprise to see that my topic over this has not been raid by others, as this has been sitting here for 3 days now. i get the feeling that when they see White Wolf they don't want to open it and see wat i'm complaining about again.

Hi WhiteWolf. No, that would never happen, as your input is invaluable...

If you ever submit a dialogue or description error, complete with screenshot, I'll fix it immediately

Aleks will always respond to any serious fault for which he needs more information. Otherwise, he'll fix it quietly in the background and release a mini-patch

And have you seen Eric's new post here?  Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raining in the Zone   

Back to top Go down

Raining in the Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: