STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
by grayxy Yesterday at 17:43

» Thank you to team SS!
by sjohnson Yesterday at 12:12

» Balance and other thoughts, woes
by oxe222 Yesterday at 2:50

» Minimap doesn't show dots (other Stalkers)
by papanoel Yesterday at 0:04

» Collector level up 1
by oxe222 Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 16:07

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:01

» Moving STALKERSOUP to another hard drive. Any help, please?
by Sword2012 Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 12:34

» No CTD on entering Collector
by pchester Sun 14 Jan 2018 - 14:44

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
sjohnson
 
grayxy
 
oxe222
 
Namah
 
papanoel
 
Sword2012
 
danecek777
 
Statistics
We have 332 registered users
The newest registered user is Aslansboy

Our users have posted a total of 3841 messages in 404 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 
 

 Here I go again in ATP, but no go...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:44

Planted all the gold bars in the tunnel, thought of having a go and get
stash bag in ATP to carry on, I can get into ATP but that's it, every thing
is moving. weapon/grass/zombies apart from me, no error messages
the only way out is cancel the game and reload to try again but no luck,
tried going in different ways, but nothing has any one else had this issue
is it only me...again !
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 21:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

 Planted all the gold bars in the tunnel, thought of having a go and get
stash bag in ATP to carry on, I can get into ATP but that's it, every thing
is moving. weapon/grass/zombies apart from me, no error messages
the only way out is cancel the game and reload to try again but no luck,
tried going in different ways, but nothing has any one else had this issue
is it only me...again !

Never had that happen!  affraid Can you teleport out? Dropping the right-most gold bar still in your inventory should take you back to the Tunnels. (Afterward the gold bar will either still be in your inventory or will be at the centre of the tunnels.)
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:03


I am not sure I will try that any thing worth a try...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:37


Well had a try but there was no mouse, I am going to have a go sunday and roll backsome
way till I get a clean sheet, try before 16 update and then install, let you no as soon as,,
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 12:44


Hi pchester, I tried to over come the ATP oddity went back a long way in the saves to no
avail, so I have scratched the whole game kept the saves for now and see if they will work
some were. do not want to go from the start as yet might have to though, I reloaded the
game just in case the update did not fit well some files did not set into the scheme, there's
all ways a chance the down load and installing failed, got to experiment with the saves,
.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 13:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi pchester, I tried to over come the ATP oddity went back a long way in the saves to no avail, so I have scratched the whole game kept the saves for now and see if they will work some were. do not want to go from the start as yet might have to though, I reloaded the game just in case the update did not fit well some files did not set into the scheme, there's all ways a chance the down load and installing failed, got to experiment with the saves,.

Hi nemisis1842khann, sorry to hear that. I suggest that you send your save game files (.dds and .sav) prior to entering ATP, along with an explanation of the problem, to TecnoBacon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Hopefully he will be able to identify the problem and provide you with a fix.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 21:48


Hi again I have found the problem the keyboard driver was well out of date, alas the down side
I inadvertently in the process of deleting the game to rebuild I inadvertently deleted the saves,
...mmmm....
nothing was working properly when I had this ATP frustration, none of the F keys were working
properly and some of the others were slow to respond, so it looks like 'sid here I come..again'
but I think I have some saves on a stick some were from a previous crash and burn, will they
work do not no but will give them a try, but thanks for your help any way,
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 23:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

 Hi again I have found the problem the keyboard driver was well out of date, alas the down side I inadvertently in the process of deleting the game to rebuild I inadvertently deleted the saves,
...mmmm....
nothing was working properly when I had this ATP frustration, none of the F keys were working properly and some of the others were slow to respond, so it looks like 'sid here I come..again' but I think I have some saves on a stick some were from a previous crash and burn, will they work do not no but will give them a try, but thanks for your help any way,

Clutching at straws, but... any chance of finding your deleted saves in your Recycle Bin or a recent backup? The old games on your stick might work, but if they are from several versions back you would probably be safer to start afresh. And, if you are as paranoid as me, every now and then copy your save games to a folder outside Stalkersoup!
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 13:54


Hi no I was not thinking along those lines but a b....y good idea, those saves I have is there a way
of to tell what patch they were running with 14/15/16, I had better download the latest game files
so they are in the 16 folder so if all hell comes knocking again I clean out and reload, (with saved
saves), I have been very lazy in covering for this type of eventuality, same with the key board,
not some thing I have thought about, uninstall and reload as its a microsoft one was not a prob,
as a thought the saves I have if i look at the properties that should give some info of as an when,
as a point the game set up files were giving 12 but the 16 was accepted, if I get the latest set up
I can at least know they are genuine and not a rag tag and bob tail, and might work, with the
complexity of this game its good to know, any way many thanks for your help good to know your
there in times of need....
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 848
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 14:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi no I was not thinking along those lines but a b....y good idea, those saves I have is there a way of to tell what patch they were running with 14/15/16, I had better download the latest game files so they are in the 16 folder so if all hell comes knocking again I clean out and reload, (with saved saves), I have been very lazy in covering for this type of eventuality, same with the key board, not some thing I have thought about, uninstall and reload as its a microsoft one was not a prob, as a thought the saves I have if i look at the properties that should give some info of as an when, as a point the game set up files were giving 12 but the 16 was accepted, if I get the latest set up I can at least know they are genuine and not a rag tag and bob tail, and might work, with the complexity of this game its good to know, any way many thanks for your help good to know your there in times of need....

You may be able to tell roughly from the save file creation dates, assuming that you applied the patches more or less when they were released.

I still have my original patch setup files, and the dates that I downloaded them (which, I assume, would have been on or soon after the release dates) were:

1.1.0014 on 7 September 2017
1.1.0015 on 3 October 2017
1.1.0016 on 31 December 2017
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Experienced


Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-07-12
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 16:19


I looked at the properties and that showed the saves creation as being Oct/Nov 17 so they were
good,
I installed the patches sap when they came out, but wondered if I might not created an all save,
I took a lump of saves ran from broken road and went into F! , still cannot get that mush Though.
so created one ended up on the island and those weird animals turn up, I under stand they are for
a future episode, had a thought of seeing if ATP is a runner just to see if it works unlike the other
day, the more I look at this I got a gut feeling it was my rig as you say nobody had this, as I deleted
my keyboard and reinstalled it and every thing worked well again, it would not be fair to pass the
blame to the crew and get all worried that there was a major problem ensuing, wonder what made
the keyboard throw a wobbly, but will do as you and start saving, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Here I go again in ATP, but no go...   

Back to top Go down
 
Here I go again in ATP, but no go...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: