STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
by grayxy Yesterday at 17:43

» Thank you to team SS!
by sjohnson Yesterday at 12:12

» Balance and other thoughts, woes
by oxe222 Yesterday at 2:50

» Minimap doesn't show dots (other Stalkers)
by papanoel Yesterday at 0:04

» Collector level up 1
by oxe222 Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 16:07

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:01

» Moving STALKERSOUP to another hard drive. Any help, please?
by Sword2012 Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 12:34

» No CTD on entering Collector
by pchester Sun 14 Jan 2018 - 14:44

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

sjohnson

grayxy

oxe222

Namah

papanoel

Sword2012

danecek777

Statistics
We have 332 registered users
The newest registered user is Aslansboy

Our users have posted a total of 3841 messages in 404 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 10:55

Share | 

Still raining in my Zone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Still raining in my Zone.    Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 6:42

Hi guys, Yes, it's still raining here in my Zone. I Try'd a few things, did a new load, load in a new All section, went to Advance, and did all 3 the different whether setting with different saves, not helping, maybe i'm not doing it right scratch .

The clock to set time to wake up, it's out with 6 hours,setting it at 11 O'clock will wake you at 5 O'clock, day is night, and night is day What a Face .

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Still raining in my Zone.    Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 8:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, Yes, it's still raining here in my Zone. I Try'd a few things, did a new load, load in a new All section, went to Advance, and did all 3 the different whether setting with different saves, not helping, maybe i'm not doing it right  scratch .

The clock to set time to wake up, it's out with 6 hours,setting it at 11 O'clock will wake you at 5 O'clock, day is night, and night is day  What a Face .

Rain has stop, artifacts are popping up like mushrooms, love you guys cheers .
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Still raining in my Zone.    Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 21:51

Not here, unfortunately. Constant rain everywhere and on every setting since the 16.3 update. I have to say, despite my love for this game, the zone is getting rather depressing! No
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Still raining in my Zone.    Fri 12 Jan 2018 - 0:49

Not here, unfortunately. Constant rain everywhere and on every setting since the 16.3 update. I have to say, despite my love for this game, the zone is getting rather depressing! No

Same here. Tried out all advanced options regarding this. Raining like it's the end of days... And I, well, let's just say, I don't like rain...

Also:
- haven't got Repair kid after giving Sid the flash drive, as it should be iirc. Must spawn it via cheat-menu.
- i swear the sleeping bag has desapeared from my inventory. I think I used it once, so is something changed regarding this?
-  Those injuries from falling should be tweaked, I broke my legs couple of times in Garbage just by hoping over railways, or just by running down pretty mild downhill. I don't like to touch modders section, but this is the one thing I'm seriously consider disabling (if possible).

On a good side, soldires are way deadlier on hardcore. Those greenish vapors over water are still non-toxic (I think in the original they were). And radiation is still mostly harmless and way too easy to get rid of (imo)...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Still raining in my Zone.    Fri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:43

Same here. Tried out all advanced options regarding this. Raining like it's the end of days... And I, well, let's just say, I don't like rain...

Also:
- haven't got Repair kid after giving Sid the flash drive, as it should be iirc. Must spawn it via cheat-menu.
- i swear the sleeping bag has desapeared from my inventory. I think I used it once, so is something changed regarding this?
-  Those injuries from falling should be tweaked, I broke my legs couple of times in Garbage just by hoping over railways, or just by running down pretty mild downhill. I don't like to touch modders section, but this is the one thing I'm seriously consider disabling (if possible).

On a good side, soldires are way deadlier on hardcore. Those greenish vapors over water are still non-toxic (I think in the original they were). And radiation is still mostly harmless and way too easy to get rid of (imo)...

The never-ending rain has caused me one serious problem so far. At one point there is a task to shoot down a helicopter high in the sky. I usually wait for reasonably clear weather before accepting this mission, but with the constant rain I just couldn't see it. Eventually I had to give up and not take the task.

I had the same issue with the repair kit. I eventually got the "how does it work?" dialogue with Sid much later, but this was long after I had also spawned one in. It might be a deliberate change so that it isn't available at the start, but I see it as an essential piece of early-game kit considering how quickly some items degrade! Rolling Eyes

The arm/leg damage setting can be tweaked in the tb3d_modders.script. You can turn it off altogether or just reduce the effects. I have reduced it, and while I get the occasional leg break from doing something extreme, in most cases I now just get a leg pain, which I can, er, live with. You do get through a lot more stamina drinks, though, especially when you have a suit that automatically dispenses meds. (Also watch out for a new mechanic that causes you to drop equipped items when you mis-time a jump!)

I think Izloms and possibly some other mutants may also have had a buff. I used to one-shot Izloms with my Benelli Short, but now it seems to take 2 or 3 hits - which does make them less of a joke and a bit more challenging.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Still raining in my Zone.    Fri 12 Jan 2018 - 15:15

The arm/leg damage setting can be tweaked in the tb3d_modders.script. You can turn it off altogether or just reduce the effects. I have reduced it, and while I get the occasional leg break from doing something extreme, in most cases I now just get a leg pain, which I can, er, live with. You do get through a lot more stamina drinks, though, especially when you have a suit that automatically dispenses meds. (Also watch out for a new mechanic that causes you to drop equipped items when you mis-time a jump!
I changed bone_fracture_easy to true, and it seems it's more... natural.
Quote :

I think Izloms and possibly some other mutants may also have had a buff. I used to one-shot Izloms with my Benelli Short, but now it seems to take 2 or 3 hits - which does make them less of a joke and a bit more challenging.
That's good in my book. The player is way overpowered anyways (especially with that bioradar-or-what's-the-name that MO may buy in Yantar iirc. where you can "magically" see all creatures around you). Also, with all addons from all the various mods that consist stalkersoup, I really think one major overall balancing should be in order. But, I have low hopes of that happining quickly... There are always more pressing matters... It's an old story,  I (probably all of us) would be more happy if AI is better then to simply buff enemies' HP or something similar... But, even that is beter than no-challenge at all enemies, so, good thing overall.

While I'm at that, I can report I didn't see any regular artifact spawns in Agroprom, Bar and DW areas so far. Atm, I'm in the middle of Borov (keys for x18 entry, and Rat) quests. I've seen them in Garbage though, at "standard places".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still raining in my Zone.    

Back to top Go down

Still raining in my Zone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1