STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Where and when is Rat around?
by sjohnson Today at 19:13

» 'stable_stories' file completed
by pchester Yesterday at 23:18

» Holding gun, then grenade... What?
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 17:49

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
by TecnoBacon Yesterday at 17:27

» Sako TRG 42 suppressor
by kd6dm Tue 22 May 2018 - 23:15

» ATP Transiton
by pchester Mon 21 May 2018 - 22:00

» Kostya's Garbage cache
by meadle Mon 21 May 2018 - 18:16

» Kostya's stash in Cordon? (In the wood near the abandoned factory)
by pchester Mon 21 May 2018 - 9:39

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nemisis1842khann

pchester

meadle

sjohnson

TecnoBacon

Sword2012

joy division

kd6dm

FurphyForum

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5724 messages in 653 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

My experience with 1.10016 so far...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kd6dm

PostSubject: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Mon 22 Jan 2018 - 23:48

Patch 16 Experience:

Maybe others can add to this thread, and have issues in one thread, instead of spread all over the Forum?

Last edited by kd6dm on Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 16:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 10:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Patch 16 Experience:

Maybe others can add to this thread, and have issues in one thread, instead of spread all over the Forum?

Have just started a new game in 16.4 (just reached the Bar) so I can only comment on the first couple of points:  

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 13:26

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 15:27

Patch 16 Experience:

Have just started a new game in 16.4 (just reached the Bar) so I can only comment on the first couple of points:  

Spoiler:

Hi pchester,

Spoiler:

How do you turn off exploding backpacks? (Thought they were off by default).

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 15:46

Patch 16 Experience:

Spoiler:

Hi pchester,

Spoiler:

How do you turn off exploding backpacks? (Thought they were off by default).

Apparently they have been turned on, as I found to my cost shortly after starting a new game. I was pack-ratting through the Rookie Village to sid, when there was a flash and most of my backpack contents ended up scattered around the village. Took me a while to realise it wasn't Christmas and they were actually my stuff. I lost quite a few items to the Rookies,  including a shiny new rifle that I had just bought from Kuznetsov!  Rolling Eyes  

I couldn't find a switch in the Modders Script so I had to go hunting. There is a script file (requires unpacking) in gamedata\scripts called
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 16:00

Thanks, pchester. I'll test next trip to Rookie Village. I'm sure there are other "trigger" spots. Only one I remember is Army Warehouses entrance.

Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 16:50

I see that i need to explain some things about new features in the game;

...Returned to Cordon after x18, and backpack breaks at west end of road in Rookie Village no matter how much or how little you are carrying...

"MarkedOne" maximum carrying weight is set by
base carrying capacitivity + carrying capacitivity of the outfit so,
the same goes for a backpack(or inventory).
But if you have the stuff wich weighting 15 Kg below the maximum allowed weight
then the backpack can drop some of the things on the ground near the player (in close radius)
Math:
if the maximum weight is 185 Kg then
170Kg = (150Kg [base carrying c.] + 35Kg [outfit carrying c.]) - 15Kg
The weight of 170Kg and less is safe to carry without droping the things from the backpack.

The breaking bones mechanic seems "broke" to me.  A 40 foot fall might only cripple me, but there are times a 10 foot fall kills me.

I've walked 1/2 mile on a broken ankle and ridden a bicycle to hospital with a compound fracture of the left forearm...

First of all, most players are not aware that they always running and not walk in the game!
I'm sure no one can run with broken ankles or legs!? Shocked Wink

Have to ask, if someone will jump two or more times from the 5 meter to the ground
then how intense the pain will be at each jump after the first one:
minor or greater?
So, the player can broke his leg on the second jump if the first one were been very close to the broken leg limit!
Also the very small amount of the damages given by jumps
will counted together, but this counter will reset itself after some time or after the use of Morphine.
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
pchester

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 17:39

Hi Aleks, thanks for the explanation. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not complaining. I really appreciate the hard work that you and TecnoBacon put in to expand and improve the game, but there are some areas where I prefer to make my own choices, and I am happy that the game code allows me to do so.

I can only speak personally here, but I don't see Stalkersoup as a game where 'realism' is all that important. After all, we fight invisible enemies and strange mutants using gauss weapons in a psionic and radioactive landscape. Fortunately not an every-day experience! affraid
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 17:40

Aleks,

We aren't running when climbing, are we?  I don't know but it doesn't feel so.

I'm talking about 1 fall from a ladder with full stamina, thanks to STALKER ladder physics making it easy for me to miss my egress from the ladder.

For instance, I have fallen from the top of the ladder in Research Station when coming up from the underground.  Maybe, what, 40m?

With full health, one time in 10 I am aware and can heal.  OTOH, falling from the ladder in the broken lift in Warlabs with full stamina, about 1 time in 10 I die.  Maybe 10m?

When I die, I can't administer morphine or do any first aid, but linger helpless as I die. Perhaps this is a simulation of death throws?

Not sure, but it simply doesn't feel quite right throughout the game. Not a grouse but an observation that bone breakage seems "wrong" to me.

As pchester stated, it is just a game after all...
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 15:31

Thanks for all you do:

Here's some good stuff I've seen in 16.4. Izloms a bit harder to take down, Chimeras slightly easier. Some rifles seem more accurate, and take down enemies with good shot placement. Seems like MO can run further w/o exhaustion, and the gamut of healing meds keeps expanding. Probably many more subtle tweaks that I haven't noticed yet. Keep doing what you're doing, and we'll keep playing.

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 16:10

Voronin's RG-6 task fixed (task no longer completes immediately after giving task).
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 21:36

Here's some good stuff I've seen in 16.4. Izloms a bit harder to take down, Chimeras slightly easier. Some rifles seem more accurate, and take down enemies with good shot placement. Seems like MO can run further w/o exhaustion, and the gamut of healing meds keeps expanding. Probably many more subtle tweaks that I haven't noticed yet. Keep doing what you're doing, and we'll keep playing.
Since the 1.1.0016 dot patches, I've noticed a pronounced, directional (direction of travel in a map) frame rate drop in garbage and army warehouses on my system.  The frame rate drop corresponds with an inability to sprint as far as in other areas, stamina drops rapidly.

For instance, North-South travel in garbage shows a severe video frame rate drop (to less than 1 frame/sec, very choppy and tough to control MO) and a corresponding rapid loss of stamina.  South-North travel is fine, both as observed from a transition point (Rostok or Cordon), with stamina remaining little affected.

I'm not sure what's causing the frame rate loss.  My system specs include AMD FX 8500 (8 core/4 gHz turbo), 16 gbyte system memory and 4 gb gForce GTX 960 video.

Not the fastest system around but it should keep up with frame rates fairly well.

I never reported it before as I'm not sure what's causing the problem and it isn't a game changer, with care.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Wed 24 Jan 2018 - 23:16

Seems like MO can run further w/o exhaustion, and the gamut of healing meds keeps expanding.

Since the 1.1.0016 dot patches, I've noticed a pronounced, directional (direction of travel in a map) frame rate drop in garbage and army warehouses on my system.  The frame rate drop corresponds with an inability to sprint as far as in other areas, stamina drops rapidly.

I'm not sure what's causing the frame rate loss.  My system specs include AMD FX 8500 (8 core/4 gHz turbo), 16 gbyte system memory and 4 gb gForce GTX 960 video.

Not the fastest system around but it should keep up with frame rates fairly well.
I never reported it before as I'm not sure what's causing the problem and it isn't a game changer, with care.

Hi sjohnson,

Army Warehouses has always been an area where frame rates drop some. My system is an i7 6700K @ 4.2, a GTX 1080, 16 gb of RAM. With my Gsync monitor, it runs at 120 fps in most areas, but does drop into the 80's and 90's in Army Warehouses, and a 100 fps or so in certain areas of Garbage.

Your system is not bad, but Stalker is a CPU bound game, and the AMD FX 8500 (FX 8350??) is about the middle of the performance chart at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still , frame-rates should not drop to 1, sounds like something may be misconfigured. Is your installation completely default? I think that by default graphics settings are set to "extreme", putting quite a load on your system. Try this: In the in-game options menu, change "Maximum" to "High", and move grass density all the way to the left. To get the grass density settings to stick, make a hard save, exit your game, and reload it. Check the grass settings to make sure they're all the way left.
You won't even notice the quality difference.

If this doesn't help, post and we can tweak shadow settings.

Good luck, Stalker!

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 4:57

kd6dm,

First off, thank you for thinking about how the problem may be fixed. Cheers!

Secondly, I really only brought up the issue as it may relate to stamina and sprinting. For a long-winded dissertation, see below Wink

The first thing I did on discovering the issue was to turn down all easily tuneable video settings to minimum.  I've been tuning systems for years.  My thinking is that, if the problem resolves on minimum settings and is a sudden change, I can start bumping settings back up until I isolate the culprit(s).

Minimizing video settings did not change the frame rate drop to any noticeable degree.

Next, I note that the frame rate drop is directional in-game.  For instance, North-South travel in Garbage exhibits a dramatic drop.  In South-North travel, drop occurs but is not as severe.  Traveling West gives almost no noticeable drop, but traveling East gives some (but not as bad as the N/S travel).  Spinning MO in a 360 circle helps somewhat and temporarily.

I'm not sure what causes the issue on my system.

The frame rate drops became noticeable sometime at or after the 1.1.0016 release.

I agree that my system is somewhat long in the tooth but the issue started suddenly.  I also agree that the AW frame rates have always been low to some degree in comparison to other maps.

I can't give actual rame rates.  I don't measure frame rates due to an ancient issue with FRAPS and some systems where even uninstalling FRAPS and cleaning the system didn't help.  Re-installing the video driver didn't help.  Only a windows roll-back helped so I'll likely never know why that version of FRAPS and my system caused a frame-rate issue.  Once burned, I tend to ignore 3rd-party man-in-the-middle programs such as FRAPS.

Was the rate drop due to a system change (Win 10 'updates") or failing hardware?

Was it due to a STALKERSOUP incompatibility with 1.1.0016+ and my system?

I'm not sure, so can't address the issue with the forum at this time.  Maybe I'll never be able to do so.

My current plan is, like the FRAPS issue, to re-install and/or roll back drivers, system and STALKERSOUP one at a time to try and find the issue.  It's a low-priority issue for me inasmuch as it's a known quantity with which I appear to be able cope.

Again, thank you for your (precious!) time, and may the road rise to meet you!
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 5:50

kd6dm,

sjohnson reply:

Sounds like the options menu isn't going to solve your problem. Even with my system, I still experience a "hitch" every few seconds where my fps drop a bit. Really looking forward to a 64 bit version of XR_3DA.exe. BTW, MSI Afterburner will display fps in your game, without the 5-10 fps drop of good old FRAPS. You may already know about that.

The only thing I can think of with directional fps drop is vision distance. But you seem to know your way around the options, so i'll wish you good luck.

Born and raised nextdoor to you, Mpls, MN. Left in 1965. Must be some Irish in your heritage. To continue your blessing, "May the wind always be at your back"! Good luck, my friend.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 9:17

...snippy...

I'm not sure it's related, but I think it's worth a try.

If you're running win7, you can try somewhat old, but maybe usefill trick, starting the game and disableing the the CPU core that is the most heavily used.

1. Start task manager.
2. Switch to Performance tab.
3. Start the game, play a little
4. Alt-tab on a task manager
5. Check-out which core is used the most.
6. At Task manager, under Processes tab, find and right-click on XR_3DA.exe
7. Choose Set Affinity --> unchecking the most used core (as I have 4 core system, it's cpu 0 to cpu 3 in my case, and it's usually cpu 0)
8. Play the game a little and see is there any improvements. After a while, you can turn back on the core you've disabled, generally, experiment a little to suit your particular system.

In short, I'm not sure how one-theaded system behaves in this case, but I can see that the cores usage is more evenly distributed for some reason and I think I get less glitches, as previously (in unaltered state) the most used core is often at 100%...

That said, I'm using this rarely now, as the game in the past often CTDed even without my help, and I'm lazy going throught all the process all over again whenever I start a new session... On top of that, frankly, game is usually smooth, plus I'm somehow got accustomed to the freezes "at usual places" in stalker:)
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 9:20

Thanks, grayxy.  I remember the whole core affinity stuff.  To my great chagrin, I'm on Win 10 and don't want to make the time to revert to 7.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 11:17

I see TB has mentioned 16.6, but my auto-updater is still at 16.5. Done 16.5 all.save

Have a problem with Voronin's Camp elimination quest "Eliminate the bandits at the Dump"

There are no bandits spawn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 16:34

A few more observations from my 16.5 game:

Some of the protection descriptions have been changed to maker it clearer what they do. (I assume that we have Sword and his team to thank for this. cheers ) 'Bulletproof' is now called 'Penetration', Impact is now Impaction and Rupture is now Laceration. At least one artifact has 'negative' penetration - according to the description it "actively attracts proximate projectiles". Was this the case with Bulletproof? If so I never noticed, but as incoming bullets are my main method of dying, I don't think I will be wearing that one again. affraid

Apparently stubbing your toe on a barrel can now break your leg. Shocked Unfortunate for me, as my MO tends to be clumsy and trips over things a lot. Rolling Eyes

Couldn't find Friar anywhere in DV. Hopefully he has gone walkabout and I will find him somewhere else, otherwise it will be spawn-time again...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 17:49

Some of the protection descriptions have been changed to maker it clearer what they do. (I assume that we have Sword and his team to thank for this. cheers ) 'Bulletproof' is now called 'Penetration', Impact is now Impaction and Rupture is now Laceration. At least one artifact has 'negative' penetration - according to the description it "actively attracts proximate projectiles". Was this the case with Bulletproof? If so I never noticed, but as incoming bullets are my main method of dying, I don't think I will be wearing that one again. affraid

Thanks for noticing  Smile

The stats looked quite dated, and were redesigned and modernised to make all the words about the same length, thus making the standardised layout easier to read and compare

Most of the terms indicate the hazards against which the suit/artefact will protect you

In terms of Penetration protection, they produce a viscous energy field that slows down bullets and shrapnel entering that field rapidly, using their kinetic energy to 'refract' them away from the wearer, which is not the same as having lots of Kevlar  Cool

Therefore, an artefact with negative Penetration protection characteristics has an energy field that works the opposite way, 'actively attracting proximate projectiles' - which isn't so attractive for someone who's allergic to bullets, has an aversion to metal confetti, or an adverse reaction to lead poisoning...
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 18:45

...I see TB has mentioned 16.6, but my auto-updater is still at 16.5 ...
The auto-updater is correct about the last version number  Cool

... Have a problem with Voronin's Camp elimination quest "Eliminate the bandits at the Dump"

There are no bandits spawn...
This problem has not yet been resolved...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 19:33

Impact is now Impaction and Rupture is now Laceration. At least one artifact has 'negative' penetration - according to the description it "actively attracts proximate projectiles".

Thanks for noticing  Smile

The stats looked quite dated, and were redesigned and modernised to make all the words about the same length, thus making the standardised layout easier to read and compare

Most of the terms indicate the hazards against which the suit/artefact will protect you.

Sword, I had a good laugh about "Impaction". First off, kudos to you and Steve and others for the Dialogue Improvement. This latest update is clear and helpful. Not sure about "Impaction", though. My spell-checker sees it as a misspelled word. So I looked it up in an American dictionary, here's the results:

Medical Definition of impaction:
the act of becoming or the state of being impacted; specifically : lodgment or an instance of lodgment of something (as a tooth or feces) in a body passage or cavity  

lol!  
So, the artifact prevents tooth decay, and cures constipation! ROTFLMAO. Now, that's one valuable artifact. (Maybe it's another instance of the difference between British English and American English). Don't get me wrong, I know exactly what it means in the game, but the definition tickled me. I really do appreciate your hard work, and you guys have improved the game immensely. Cheers!

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 19:45

I'm born and bred a U.S. citizen, and I thought the same of "impaction" What a Face

's all good
Back to top Go down
rabidsquirrels
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 22:50

I can't find Mole's PDA or the Skat9 suit in the Agroprom tunnel. Has the location changed in 1.0016.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Thu 25 Jan 2018 - 23:04

I can't find Mole's PDA or the Skat9 suit in the Agroprom tunnel. Has the location changed in 1.0016.

No, they are still in the same place
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 2:44

Sword, I had a good laugh about "Impaction". First off, kudos to you and Steve and others for the Dialogue Improvement. This latest update is clear and helpful. Not sure about "Impaction", though. My spell-checker sees it as a misspelled word. So I looked it up in an American dictionary
Hi kd6dm (and sjohnson too)

It wasn't easy finding a suitable noun for the pulverizing act of coming in contact with the energy field of a gravitational anomaly, so I went with 'Impaction - a sharp collision produced by striking or dashing against something' as used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of course this word has other meanings, most of which you've already discovered... Razz

But ideas are always welcomed, especially yours. How about 'Collision' damage instead? It has the same number of letters and syllables, though maybe not the same impact...
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 7:00

Sword, I had a good laugh about "Impaction". First off, kudos to you and Steve and others for the Dialogue Improvement. This latest update is clear and helpful. Not sure about "Impaction", though. My spell-checker sees it as a misspelled word. So I looked it up in an American dictionary
Hi kd6dm (and sjohnson too)

It wasn't easy finding a suitable noun for the pulverizing act of coming in contact with the energy field of a gravitational anomaly, so I went with 'Impaction - a sharp collision produced by striking or dashing against something' as used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of course this word has other meanings, most of which you've already discovered... Razz

But ideas are always welcomed, especially yours. How about 'Collision' damage instead? It has the same number of letters and syllables, though maybe not the same impact...

No need to change it, I'm fine with Impaction, and I think we all know what it means. I only looked it up as my spell checker flagged it as misspelled, but had no suggestions. When I looked it up, the definition in my post came up, giving me a chuckle. Figured you'd enjoy it too. Keep up the stellar work you guys are doing for the dialog improvement project.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 7:56

What kd6dm said...

Thought it droll as "impaction" - not inappropriate or anything.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 16:57

kd6dm,

sjohnson on frame-rates:

Hi sjohnson, You may be onto something with one of the patches. pchester has noticed a graphical glitch in the Caves, and I have noticed a significant drop in fps after the last couple of patches. Where I used to experience 110 to 120 fps, it is now 80 to 90 fps, with dips below 60. No changes to drivers or graphics settings. I monitor in game fps using MSI Afterburner, so it's staring me in the face during gameplay. I wonder if others have noticed this?

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 17:04

I thought, at first, it was caused by an increase in NPC.  Garbage, for instance, has more than double the NPC especially when counting mutants.  13-16 Bandits on top of the train tunnel is far more than what we used to have.

I've tended to ignore the increase in Bandits since with my current suit and artifacts I can almost bathe in their gunfire!

Certainly, the Ecologists in Yantar have little to no effect.  I turned them enemy just for fun and their 9mm pistols were like, "Please scratch a little lower. Now a bit higher.  No! Your'e missing it!" Very Happy

However, the Army Warehouses have the same number of NPCs, perhaps even less.

I'm still trying to wrap my few brain cells around the cause.
Back to top Go down
rabidsquirrels
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 7:06

No, they are still in the same place
Spoiler:

I must have not accepted Mole's task to find his PDA in Agroprom or it didn't update. Once I accepted it in Dark Valley, I was able to go back and retrieve the PDA and armor.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 10:22

I must have not accepted Mole's task to find his PDA in Agroprom or it didn't update. Once I accepted it in Dark Valley, I was able to go back and retrieve the PDA and armor.

Interesting... you didn't take the PDA task while Mole was in Agroprom, he then appeared in DV and you were able to take the task there and complete it. I will have try that next time. It is possible that some of us have been taking the PDA task too early, which has been causing Mole not to appear in DV.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 15:02

This graphic glitch was not present in early 1.1.0016:

Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 16:48

Patch 16 so far, Part 2:

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 17:28

14. After visiting Guide in Cordon, the task still reads "Meet the Doctor in the Rookie village. Should read meet him in Strelok's lair, Agro Underground.

Both lines are available in the text files, so this will be a scripting error pointing to the wrong line  Question

Quote :
the PDA quest for Max Lubero still advises to "Return the PDA to Prapor"

This has now been changed to 'Max Lubero' in the text files. However, if it turns that there's also a 'Return the PDA to Prapor' quest at some point, then the line will need changing to something more generic... Smile

Thanks for pointing it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience with 1.10016 so far...   

Back to top Go down

My experience with 1.10016 so far...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: