STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A possible translation bug?
by Alphabet Soup Today at 15:08

» New Website design - Heavy under construction!
by Warezz.K Today at 13:11

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Today at 10:07

» Associate bug remover
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 14:02

» blowout warnings
by zone Yesterday at 5:50

» Cobblestone / Artefact Guide request
by zone Yesterday at 5:37

» Problems in Reconoitered Territory
by Alphabet Soup Yesterday at 2:51

» Which weapon fires 9x18mm +P+
by vf14 Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 23:11

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Alphabet Soup
 
sjohnson
 
Sword2012
 
zone
 
vf14
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Rat Catcher
 
Hipster Doofus
 
Chef-70
 
Statistics
We have 541 registered users
The newest registered user is sneakybandit

Our users have posted a total of 6307 messages in 721 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

chucksar, sjohnson

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Kirkor Phillips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 17:37

Hello.

Title says it all - anyone knows where Mr. Phillips (or his stash) might be?
I know it's in Pripyat ... somewhere... Havent been able to find him/it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello.

Title says it all - anyone knows where Mr. Phillips (or his stash) might be?
I know it's in Pripyat ... somewhere... Havent been able to find him/it.

I don't recognise the name. Where did you come across this?
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello.

Title says it all - anyone knows where Mr. Phillips (or his stash) might be?
I know it's in Pripyat ... somewhere... Havent been able to find him/it.

I don't recognise the name. Where did you come across this?

"Find the computer and video recorder" quest for Voronin. Video recorder is in Bloodsucker Village, the Computer is supposed to be in Yantar with this Phillips guy. You find his journal in Borov's secret room.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello.

Title says it all - anyone knows where Mr. Phillips (or his stash) might be?
I know it's in Pripyat ... somewhere... Havent been able to find him/it.

I don't recognise the name. Where did you come across this?

"Find the computer and video recorder" quest for Voronin. Video recorder is in Bloodsucker Village, the Computer is supposed to be in Yantar with this Phillips guy. You find his journal in Borov's secret room.

Ah, okay. He meant that he wasn't taking the computer with him to AW. It is actually
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello.

Title says it all - anyone knows where Mr. Phillips (or his stash) might be?
I know it's in Pripyat ... somewhere... Havent been able to find him/it.

I don't recognise the name. Where did you come across this?

"Find the computer and video recorder" quest for Voronin. Video recorder is in Bloodsucker Village, the Computer is supposed to be in Yantar with this Phillips guy. You find his journal in Borov's secret room.

Ah, okay. He meant that he wasn't taking the computer with him to AW. It is actually
Spoiler:
 

No, it isn't. In the journal he says he takes the computer with him to Pripyat because he has a job and needs it there. Plus I've spammed "use" all over that room. it's not there. But I'll go there again, just to check...
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:17

just went there. there is some equipment in the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

But I cannot pick anything up.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the journal he says he takes the computer with him to Pripyat because he has a job and needs it there. Plus I've spammed "use" all over that room. it's not there. But I'll go there again, just to check...

The actual text teads, "I'm taking the portable video system for a reconnaissance job at the Army Warehouses. When I'm done I'll leave the transceiver inside one of the empty houses in the village. Nobody ever goes there, so that's where it'll be, but I need to keep the computer for an important job in Pripyat... - Kirkor Phillips"

I was responsible for tidying it up from its previous garbled state, but I'm still waiting to qualify it by finding the computer too. It was definitely NOT in Borov's room, but I did found the transceiver in AW

So we need to resolve this between us, please... Smile
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the journal he says he takes the computer with him to Pripyat because he has a job and needs it there. Plus I've spammed "use" all over that room. it's not there. But I'll go there again, just to check...

The actual text teads, "I'm taking the portable video system for a reconnaissance job at the Army Warehouses. When I'm done I'll leave the transceiver inside one of the empty houses in the village. Nobody ever goes there, so that's where it'll be, but I need to keep the computer for an important job in Pripyat..."

I was responsible for tidying it up from its previous garbled state, but I'm still waiting to qualify it by finding the computer too. It was definitely NOT in Borov's room, but I did found the transceiver in AW

So we need to resolve this between us, please... Smile

Yeah, the transceiver was in AW. I got it in the inventory now. I do not understand: "to resolve it between us"?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
just went there. there is some equipment in  the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

But I cannot pick anything up.

Am I getting my missions confused? "Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I think it might be what you called the radio with a satellite antenna. Doesn't look much like a computer, I know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

So we need to resolve this between us, please... Smile

Yeah, the transceiver was in AW. I got it in the inventory now. I do not understand: "to resolve it between us"?

Sword runs the Dialogue Improvement Team. They are working through the game trying to make sense of and improve any poorly translated or otherwise confusing dialogue. I expect that this qualifies. scratch
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
just went there. there is some equipment in  the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

But I cannot pick anything up.

Am I getting my missions confused? "Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I think it might be what you called the radio with a satellite antenna. Doesn't look much like a computer, I know. Rolling Eyes

Nope, nothing like that there. It was there in Grimwald's playthrough, but it isnt there in my game... Dunno, probably did not spawn.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master
avatar

Posts : 507
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 66
Location : South Dakota, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:53

pchester's picture is what I got and where I got it.  It satisfied the "computer" portion of the quest, for me.  Took a while to figure it out! scratch
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

So we need to resolve this between us, please... Smile

Yeah, the transceiver was in AW. I got it in the inventory now. I do not understand: "to resolve it between us"?

Sword runs the Dialogue Improvement Team. They are working through the game trying to make sense of and improve any poorly translated or otherwise confusing dialogue. I expect that this qualifies. scratch

Yeah, I got the ideea of him trying to fix stuff.... After about 20 minutes of being confused ... Sometimes I amaze myself at how "fast" I process and interpret things.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 20:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I think it might be what you called the radio with a satellite antenna. Doesn't look much like a computer, I know. Rolling Eyes

Hi pchester - that's definitely the item I'm looking for, so I'll take a trip back to
Spoiler:
 
to see if it's now been 'returned' in a recent patch

If so I'll need to change Kirkor's note...

Thanks once again for your encyclopaedic knowledge of the Zone Smile
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 21:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
just went there. there is some equipment in  the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

But I cannot pick anything up.

Am I getting my missions confused? "Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I think it might be what you called the radio with a satellite antenna. Doesn't look much like a computer, I know. Rolling Eyes

Nope, nothing like that there. It was there in Grimwald's playthrough, but it isnt there in my game... Dunno, probably did not spawn.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced


Posts : 59
Join date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Wed 31 Jan 2018 - 21:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Huh, Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 537
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 4:53

On returning to the Dark Valley, the multimedia computer and video transceiver were where pchester indicated, and I was finally able to complete Voronin's mission

The text files have been modified accordingly, and I'm happy to state that the 'Kirkor Phillips' issue has been fixed. Thank you to everyone involved cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   

Back to top Go down
 
Kirkor Phillips
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: