STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sakharov's bag at NPP
by vf14 Today at 6:57

» Backpack bursting. Shoddy goods?
by vf14 Today at 6:53

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by vf14 Today at 6:21

» UPDATE 110017
by Gery D. Today at 2:26

» Too easy game - make harder
by sjohnson Today at 0:45

» Error message and help/support subforum
by Iceddeadmeat Yesterday at 23:03

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Warezz.K Yesterday at 17:13

» Aggression bug triggered in X18?
by sjohnson Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 23:30

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
vf14

TecnoBacon

sjohnson

Alphabet Soup

Warezz.K

pchester

TomaszTheOctopus

Gery D.

Iceddeadmeat

Statistics
We have 521 registered users
The newest registered user is jackaller

Our users have posted a total of 6039 messages in 685 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Chef-70

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

tb3d problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...:

Maybe i need to delete game play file, reload game file and save log file and see if that will work/Fix the big problem, as game play has stop't, move about 10 to 20 meters game crush, no fun to play like that. Let me know if i need to go that way again   Neutral .
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:17

...:

I don't think it is a 32/64 bit problem, I think most of us are now using 64 bit PCs. Have you been using the teleport menu to jump maps? Over-use of this cheat can mess up your game, especially if you have been to maps that you haven't reached in normal gameplay.

When you updated your game, did you start a new game to create a new all.sav file before continuing with your current game? Creating a new all.sav should ensure that your game uses any new code that TecnoBacon or Aleks may have added. Otherwise there can be conflicts.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:47

...:

I don't think it is a 32/64 bit problem, I think most of us are now using 64 bit PCs. Have you been using the teleport menu to jump maps? Over-use of this cheat can mess up your game, especially if you have been to maps that you haven't reached in normal gameplay.

When you updated your game, did you start a new game to create a new all.sav file before continuing with your current game? Creating a new all.sav should ensure that your game uses any new code that TecnoBacon or Aleks may have added. Otherwise there can be conflicts.

Bro, come again on this part (When you updated your game, did you start a new game to create a new all.sav file before continuing with your current game? Creating a new all.sav should ensure that your game uses any new code that TecnoBacon or Aleks may have added. Otherwise there can be conflicts) and on the teleport jumpm no, just the 1 time from the tunnel out, from there on no, if i drop a bar, bang game crush.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 15:01

...:

Bro, come again on this part (When you updated your game, did you start a new game to create a new all.sav file before continuing with your current game? Creating a new all.sav should ensure that your game uses any new code that TecnoBacon or Aleks may have added. Otherwise there can be conflicts) and on the teleport jumpm no, just the 1 time from the tunnel out, from there on no, if i drop a bar, bang game crush.

Whenever you start a new game ("Enter the Zone") the game creates a file in your saves folder called all.sav. I don't understands it fully, but basically this file tells your game which files to use.

After the new all.sav is created, you can safely load your old game and continue. Your game will now use any new or changed files and will not try to use any files that are no longer required.

If you don't do this, your game will still be using the old all.sav which will probably contain out-of-date information. It is possible, for example, that your game will try to load something that no longer exists, or not load a new file that fixes an existing problem.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 15:11

...:

Whenever you start a new game ("Enter the Zone") the game creates a file in your saves folder called all.sav. I don't understands it fully, but basically this file tells your game which files to use.

After the new all.sav is created, you can safely load your old game and continue. Your game will now use any new or changed files and will not try to use any files that are no longer required.

If you don't do this, your game will still be using the old all.sav which will probably contain out-of-date information. It is possible, for example, that your game will try to load something that no longer exists, or not load a new file that fixes an existing problem.

OK, i just click on the update SS and it updated to the new update that was there, so what you saying is that the new and old will clash ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 15:31

OK, i just click on the update SS and it updated to the new update that was there, so what you saying is that the new and old will clash ?

They may clash if the update adds or removes files. If it just changes existing files then it will probably be okay. However, it is worth always creating a new all.sav just in case. It only takes a few seconds to start a new game, then you can ignore that one, reload your current game and continue.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 15:43

They may clash if the update adds or removes files. If it just changes existing files then it will probably be okay. However, it is worth always creating a new all.sav just in case. It only takes a few seconds to start a new game, then you can ignore that one, reload your current game and continue.

just got a Email from tecnobacon, set it to false it says, ? scratch ? go to modders script and set extra_spawns = true and load autosave, then a new mail set it to false, i will try it

ok, you meen i go into the zone new start, or ?

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 16:31

just got a Email from tecnobacon, set it to false it says, ? scratch ? go to modders script and set extra_spawns = true and load autosave, then a new mail set it to false, i will try it

From the main menu choose "Enter the Zone". This will start a new game and create the new all.sav file. When you are in the new game, wait for it to autosave, then load your current game.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 17:35

From the main menu choose "Enter the Zone". This will start a new game and create the new all.sav file. When you are in the new game, wait for it to autosave, then load your current game.
ok i wil try that too, as i can now jump from Prapyat to radar and save as normal. looks like them small things like true and false can create big problems. will let you know if it's all ok
OK bro, i did as follow, open the game, start new(enter the zone), waited for admission to finish, ESC, saved it, gone to my back up fill, copy my game progress file (appData) and pasted it in the new AppData file, hope that's wat i needed to do, Very Happy

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "D:\Game Files\STALKERSOUP\bin_DX11_extended\xrCore.dll" at 0023:02D6000E,
what dose this mean.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 19:50

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "D:\Game Files\STALKERSOUP\bin_DX11_extended\xrCore.dll" at 0023:02D6000E,
what dose this mean.

Hi WhiteWolf

Please read this guide. It will cover all your questions, and help you get your game working perfectly...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tb3d problem   

Back to top Go down

tb3d problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: