STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dead City, Parfumer and Doctor.
by pchester Yesterday at 20:57

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 16:27

» How to go to Fang?
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 9:06

» Special armor questions..
by sjohnson Yesterday at 8:47

» Which weapon fires 9x18mm +P+
by Chef-70 Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 9:08

» Flasks at Army Warehouses
by Hipster Doofus Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 1:08

» The Heart of the Poltergeist
by sjohnson Thu 12 Jul 2018 - 9:58

» Generators and 'switch distance'
by kd6dm Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 22:23

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Rat Catcher

sjohnson

pchester

Chef-70

Alphabet Soup

joy division

Statistics
We have 538 registered users
The newest registered user is kohike

Our users have posted a total of 6259 messages in 717 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Clock Time Day/Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Clock Time Day/Night    Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 17:58

Hay Stalkers, is there a way to get the clocks to be at same time,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see the time on mini map is not inline with the clock what you use to set to wake up Sleep
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Clock Time Day/Night    Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 18:22

It's not an alarm clock, and will only match up with current time through luck. There is no fix, this is the way the game works. You get the same behavior with the sleeping bag.

The way I look at it is, world time and device time are not in synch due to the warped physics of the zone.

In any case, the behavior is part of the game and will likely not change soon, if ever.

HTH
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clock Time Day/Night    Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 18:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's not an alarm clock, and will only match up with current time through luck.  There is no fix, this is the way the game works.  You get the same behavior with the sleeping bag.

The way I look at it is, world time and device time are not in synch due to the warped physics of the zone.

In any case, the behavior is part of the game and will likely not change soon, if ever.

HTH
Hi sjhnson, thanks for replying, was just a thought on it, got the way to work it out, day is tight and night is day in mini map clock
Bro, do you have any info on that message you get from bar man or art fart from rookie camp over the person snooping around in ATP, i went there cannot find anything not even the guy and his rookie at the camp in the north west corner
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Clock Time Day/Night    Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 18:54

It's not an alarm clock, and will only match up with current time through luck.  There is no fix, this is the way the game works.  You get the same behavior with the sleeping bag.

HTH

This is a result of TB tweaking the day/night cycle so that each 24 hour day runs about a sixth faster than the original, making the day more dynamic

So while the HUD clock is correct, there's a lack of sync with other dynamics involving the passage of time, and it's on TB's extensively long ToDo list

In the meantime there'll be a temporary fix for the sleeping bag in the next patch, in which the bag will display the actual, and not the intended sleeping times, in order to assist with artefact cooking...
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Clock Time Day/Night    Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 18:59

HTH

This is a result of TB tweaking the day/night cycle so that each 24 hour day runs about a sixth faster than the original, making the day more dynamic

So while the HUD clock is correct, there's a lack of sync with other dynamics involving the passage of time, and it's on TB's extensively long ToDo list

In the meantime there'll be a temporary fix for the sleeping bag in the next patch, in which the bag will display the actual, and not the intended sleeping times, in order to assist with artefact cooking...

Hay Sword2012, thanks for that info, yes it can help a lot with the sleeping bag time, but for now will just go like normal, no pain Cool
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Clock Time Day/Night    Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 19:07

In regards to someone snooping, the only ATP "snooper" message I recall is one sent during the Caesir stashes mission.  If so, IIRC it's a simple alert that he has been there and that something of interest to you may have been left in ATP.  I don't have any record of the message, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Time Day/Night    

Back to top Go down

Clock Time Day/Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: