STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Controllers brain
by WhiteWolf Today at 15:09

» Storage for MO. Just an idea...
by WhiteWolf Today at 4:41

» Kostya immobile...
by WhiteWolf Today at 3:47

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by Wolf Urine Yesterday at 17:40

» Suslov's ingredients for the Soul Cube
by nemisis1842khann Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 20:16

» CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.
by sjohnson Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:55

» Update SS problem
by nemisis1842khann Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:37

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, Green Smoke...
by WhiteWolf Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 13:40

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

nemisis1842khann

pchester

sjohnson

Nokoyou

Chef-70

sf67n20

Wolf Urine

Sword2012

Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is KissMyDupa

Our users have posted a total of 5194 messages in 573 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

WhiteWolf

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation   Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 7:48

Hi guys, The gadget that you use to protect your self a giants radiation picking items from a zombie, where is it. i went to every trader after i could not find it at the scientist lap. Did they remove it or is it just not showing. Will pop in at the scientist again, as you normally get it them.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation   Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 10:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, The gadget that you use to protect your self a giants radiation picking items from a zombie, where is it. i went to every trader after i could not find it at the scientist lap. Did they remove it or is it just  not showing. Will pop in at the scientist again, as you normally get it them.

Sakharov sells the Antiradin Device, but I don't think he stocks it until you have shut down the Brain Scorcher.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation   Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 12:26

Hi guys, The gadget that you use to protect your self a giants radiation picking items from a zombie, where is it. i went to every trader after i could not find it at the scientist lap. Did they remove it or is it just  not showing. Will pop in at the scientist again, as you normally get it them.

Sakharov sells the Antiradin Device, but I don't think he stocks it until you have shut down the Brain Scorcher.

Bro pchester, in collectors free play it's of, plus on more then 10 occasions had to get it from the scientist lab, been there over and over. In the collectors free play game i played before this one, the scorcher is off, and the trader is in place, even been there and gone to Prapyat. Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation   Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 13:30

Bro pchester, in collectors free play it's of, plus on more then 10 occasions had to get it from the scientist lab, been there over and over. In the collectors free play game i played before this one, the scorcher is off, and the trader is in place, even been there and gone to Prapyat. Shocked  scratch

I haven't played Collector-only, but, I would assume that everything from the end of the full game up to where collector starts should be available. Sak should have it in stock eventually, but there may be a low percentage chance. In "normal" play, I haven't seen it in his inventory until after I return from the Wishgranter, but that is a long time before reaching Collector level.

If you want to spawn it in,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation   Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:28

Previous text:

Thanks bro for the info on the Antiradin Device.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation   

Back to top Go down

Thingymagingy gadget to protect against zombie radiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: