STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dead City, Parfumer and Doctor.
by pchester Yesterday at 20:57

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 16:27

» How to go to Fang?
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 9:06

» Special armor questions..
by sjohnson Yesterday at 8:47

» Which weapon fires 9x18mm +P+
by Chef-70 Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 9:08

» Flasks at Army Warehouses
by Hipster Doofus Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 1:08

» The Heart of the Poltergeist
by sjohnson Thu 12 Jul 2018 - 9:58

» Generators and 'switch distance'
by kd6dm Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 22:23

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Rat Catcher

sjohnson

pchester

Chef-70

Alphabet Soup

joy division

Statistics
We have 538 registered users
The newest registered user is kohike

Our users have posted a total of 6259 messages in 717 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 17:52

Hay Stalkers. I have completed the ZEP and GOLD quest. Who do i need to see to start the Job quest, go find me this, go find me that, or file quests, speak to me, i'm all ears Cool
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 18:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hay Stalkers. I have completed the ZEP and GOLD quest. Who do i need to see to start the Job quest, go find me this, go find me that, or file quests, speak to me, i'm all ears Cool

I'm not sure what you mean by Job quests. Collector has four main quest lines:
Spoiler:

So ... if you have done
Spoiler:

Good hunting!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 18:43

I'm not sure what you mean by Job quests. Collector has four main quest lines:
Spoiler:

So ... if you have done
Spoiler:

Good hunting!

Hay bro, yes, i'm trying to start Ceasier quest, found the artifact and note, note gone, cannot find it, even look in diary, cannot find it, so i have no idea wat is written in the note. i look at pliskan file, i see where, but i dont want to go there like that, playing the game with reading the spoiler file, can i spawn it ?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 19:53

Bro, there is no bag in the tree at military bas cordon. In Plesskyn file the photo show bag in tree, collector stash 2 cordon
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 20:21

Bro, there is no bag in the tree at military bas cordon. In Plesskyn file the photo show bag in tree, collector stash 2 cordon.

Sent from Topic'it App

In the Collector missions there are several possible locations for each stash. The note that was in the first stash will give you the clues. I can't remember them exactly, but one is under a railroad car west of the bridge and the other is among some stones north east of the bridge. There are usually mushroom markers close to each location.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 20:39

Bro, there is no bag in the tree at military bas cordon. In Plesskyn file the photo show bag in tree, collector stash 2 cordon.

Sent from Topic'it App

In the Collector missions there are several possible locations for each stash. The note that was in the first stash will give you the clues. I can't remember them exactly, but one is under a railroad car west of the bridge and the other is among some stones north east of the bridge. There are usually mushroom markers close to each location.
Yes, at the tree i found the mushroom, but no bag. i found the ones at the rock and tunnel, i'm at the railroad car, have not look around yet. What dose the first note say, do you know, as it do not show in Ceasier file. i got the one from the tunnel, but don't say much.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 20:48

Sent from Topic'it App

Yes, at the tree i found the mushroom, but no bag. i found the ones at the rock and tunnel, i'm at the railroad car, have not look around yet. What dose the first note say, do you know, as it do not show in Ceasier file. i got the one from the tunnel, but don't say much.

The note you found in the tunnel stash is the only clue that you get. You have to work out what it means and then look around each possible location to find the next backpack. The new stash will have a new note with clues to the next one, and so on. That is what Collector is all about.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 21:26

Sent from Topic'it App

The note you found in the tunnel stash is the only clue that you get. You have to work out what it means and then look around each possible location to find the next backpack. The new stash will have a new note with clues to the next one, and so on. That is what Collector is all about.

I understand wat you say, i have the message from Sed, artifacts and note from the tunnel. got the artifacts at the rock, no note, train car, nothing under the cart, as sown in Plesskyn photo, so the tree, and train is empty, the rock has no note. That is the problem, so i'm going according to Plesskyn file at this time. Is it possible that they removed some of thees stash quest, as Plesskyn file is out dated.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 22:06

I understand wat you say, i have the message from Sed, artifacts and note from the tunnel. got the artifacts at the rock, no note, train car, nothing under the cart, as sown in Plesskyn photo, so the tree, and train is empty, the rock has no note. That is the problem, so i'm going according to Plesskyn file at this time. Is it possible that they removed some of thees stash quest, as Plesskyn file is out dated.

I haven't looked at the Plesskyn guide for some time, but I don't think the Collector stashes have been changed. Here is a link to my own guide, I don't know if it will be any more help, but as far as I know all the locations are still correct:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 22:21

There are still a few incorrect locations in Collector 2. See:

Also have screens of the correct locations for these if needed.

Good Hunting.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 5:43

There are still a few incorrect locations in Collector 2. See:

Also have screens of the correct locations for these if needed.

Good Hunting.

Hi kd6dm, thanks for that info, and yes send me them screens of the correct locations, as i will need it. The thing is, if you are a solo player, meaning, a person that plays games but don't communicate to a web site and so on, this game for that person will be lost game and land i a delete file. Why it has not been fix ? as the problems are not from now, it been there since 1.10006 to date scratch , well thanks again for your info.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 6:45

There are dozens, if not hundreds of fixes needed in the game.  The developers, testers, dialog crew and others involved with the improvement and maintenance of StalkerSoup are volunteers, helping because of their interest in the game.

This is not a mainstream game with paid support or a huge base of volunteers like, say, Fallout 4 so the things you or I might think need to be fixed may not be very high on a volunteer's priority list.

That said, though it's likely more difficult for a non-English speaker (and even more difficult for a non-Russian and obscure Russian dialect speaker), players HAVE persevered and completed the game without the support we might take for granted.

I'm very grateful for the selfless help given by all members of the SS team, visible on this forum or not.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 7:11

There are dozens, if not hundreds of fixes needed in the game.  The developers, testers, dialog crew and others involved with the improvement and maintenance of StalkerSoup are volunteers, helping because of their interest in the game.

This is not a mainstream game with paid support or a huge base of volunteers like, say, Fallout 4 so the things you or I might think need to be fixed may not be very high on a volunteer's priority list.

That said, though it's likely more difficult for a non-English speaker (and even more difficult for a non-Russian and obscure Russian dialect speaker), players HAVE persevered and completed the game without the support we might take for granted.

I'm very grateful for the selfless help given by all members of the SS team, visible on this forum or not.

Very Happy sjohnson, i apologize if i said something wrong. i respect and take my hat off for all the guys doing there best to make the biggest and by far the best game in the game world, and make it even better. I'f i had the brain to do modding i would be in there with all of you guys, but i'm just a stalker lover. i understand there are a lot of work to be done in this game, and it takes a lot off time to fix all the problems there is. I'm not out to shoot the game down or the guys doing all the modding, i just like to share the things i find and ask questions on it, and so far i have a grate experience with the guys on here giving me info and help on the game play, and i thank all of you for that, if it was ind for you guys, this game would be in the bin like a lot off good games. I can only salute all off you for doing a grate job and if i had funds to help, i would off done so, but i live day to day since i lost my job a year ago, and things are not easy going for now. Enjoy the weekend and good hunting stalkers.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 7:12

Well said, WhiteWolf.  I wouldn't have said it had I not been there, myself. Good luck and good Stalking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?   

Back to top Go down

Next job mission after ZEP and Gold Bar quests?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: