STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Can't get into the Caves...
by Sgtanarchy Today at 2:19

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by sjohnson Yesterday at 22:45

» Max Lubero and his PDA
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 16:47

» The Walkthrough's order of events
by nemisis1842khann Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 17:54

» Error message and help/support subforum
by grayxy Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 11:06

» Batch of bugs and help request for STALKERSOUP 1.1.0016 latest
by sjohnson Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 2:48

» Error on installation
by sf67n20 Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 21:26

» Windows system restore, and update 16.8
by nemisis1842khann Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 19:29

February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nemisis1842khann

sjohnson

Sword2012

pchester

oxe222

grayxy

Aleks1970

BadDragon

Sgtanarchy

kd6dm

Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is adamhussein

Our users have posted a total of 4366 messages in 460 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Aleks1970

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 14:14

Share | 

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Sun 4 Feb 2018 - 7:33

In Caesier's final quests,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Sun 4 Feb 2018 - 10:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In Caesier's final quests,
Spoiler:

The teleport booth is
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Sun 4 Feb 2018 - 14:22

Spoiler:

Thanks, as always!
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice

PostSubject: Collector level up 2   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 15:34

Shortly after finishing level up 1 (according to plesskyn's guide), alas dead end.

Spoiler:

Did I break the game by using a teleport instead of going through the CS underground tunnels to get to Red Forest or am I missing something, because I can't really progress.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 15:54

Shortly after finishing level up 1 (according to plesskyn's guide), alas dead end.

Spoiler:

Did I break the game by using a teleport instead of going through the CS underground tunnels to get to Red Forest or am I missing something, because I can't really progress.

Plesskyn's Guides are just that, extremely useful guides for completing missions, but they're not compulsory. There are many ways of getting through the game, and the Guides are simply Plesskyn's way of doing it

Marked Teleports will work well as long as you've earned them, and they appear in the game naturally. Using Esc + F2 however, can break the game if you miss an intended trigger point. And you should never use Esc + F2 to reach an area you've not been to before Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
oxe222
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 23:08

Spoiler:

Plesskyn's Guides are just that, extremely useful guides for completing missions, but they're not compulsory. There are many ways of getting through the game, and the Guides are simply Plesskyn's way of doing it

Marked Teleports will work well as long as you've earned them, and they appear in the game naturally. Using Esc + F2 however, can break the game if you miss an intended trigger point. And you should never use Esc + F2 to reach an area you've not been to before Evil or Very Mad

I never use Esc + F2 unless I am debugging or testing something, I used actual teleport items that I carry at all times, at first a monolith teleport and then I used the military warehouses teleport.

I did not notice the new marked teleport during the sms exchange in Jupiter Underground at first, so I guess I will reload to that point.
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 2:30

It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something).

Does someone knows what's the spawn name of that "doctor's bag"?

edit:  arhara items: sumka_arhara
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 9:52

It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something).

You may also need info portion
Spoiler:

to give you the "return to Sakharov" message before he will accept it.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 10:59

... It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something) ...

I need your save - before the first visit to the NPP1 area...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
grayxy
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 11:06

You may also need info portion
Spoiler:

to give you the "return to Sakharov" message before he will accept it.
Thanks  pchester, it seems the quest updated properly once I spawned the bag and I was able to finish it.

It's a strange though. I remember couple different issues with this quest. In one of my playthroughs the bag was in the captain's inventory, in one it was absent althougether with the captain, and in the last one iirc, it was on the ground near that perma radio station there. It could be that it went under the ground, or over the fence, because I shot those red barrels near and maybe those explosions throw it over or under the reach... Sadly, I quicksaved as I was approaching so didn't have the save to try it out properly and I was lazy to go through the level again...

... It seems there is the bag missing in NPP1 again, that quest from yantar's scientist to get doctor's bag (Captain Ivanon or something) ...

I need your save - before the first visit to the NPP1 area...
I'll try to find it asap. Shall I send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

edit: The save just before entering NPP1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit 2: Another possible issue. The miners quest to rescue their friend from Monolith in Labyrinth. I took it fairly early in the game, supposing it could wait.   But, took me a while to go to the Labyrinth. Once I went there, the miner was already dead. I know the issues regarding this quest, so I did it in one go (no quicksaves until I rescue him). Had a save from caves, prior entering laby1, tried again, but he's still dead. Is there a timer introduces, once you take this quest (or, was it always there?)?

I was still able to finish the quest:

Edit 3: In this playthrough,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: