STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Today at 21:06

» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 21:02

» Pripyat. Meet the loners.
by sjohnson Today at 20:59

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Today at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Today at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Today at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Today at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Today at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

meadle

sjohnson

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

joy division

Rat Catcher

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5760 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:00

When i save game, die and click to last save or load save, game constantly crash with. This is frustrating. I have last version.

0023:09A3C700 xrGame.dll
0023:09A610AF xrGame.dll
0023:09A2C852 xrGame.dll

[error][ 87] : Parameter wrong
Back to top Go down
https://www.warezzk.cz/
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When i save game, die and click to last save or load save, game constantly crash with. This is frustrating. I have last version.

[error][      87]    : Parameter wrong

Hi Warezz.K, how far are you in the game, as it looks like you missing a file
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:17

It's a new and fresh game. And fresh install. I played this with collector mode. Must start game again and load save. Then works but if i die i've got this CTD again. I don't like starting game again and again like idiot. Don't know what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:28

It's a new and fresh game. And fresh install. I played this with collector mode. Must start game again and load save. Then works but if i die i've got this CTD again. I don't like starting game again and again like idiot. Don't know what's wrong.

Did you have a old file before this new fresh start ?, if you did have a old file with the old game play files in it, the new fresh file will have a problem. This game is a work in progress, i have been playing it for sometime now and it's very good, better than the original CD game. Now, if you had this game file before this new fresh start, you need to remove all stalkersoup old 1.10016 files from your PC using Revo uninstaller, and reinstall a fresh 1.10016.8 file, and also, DO NOT INSTALL IT IN YOUR C DRIVER, instal it in your D driver.
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:43

Did you have a old file before this new fresh start ?, if you did have a old file with the old game play files in it, the new fresh file will have a problem. This game is a work in progress, i have been playing it for sometime now and it's very good, better than the original CD game. Now, if you had this game file before this new fresh start, you need to remove all stalkersoup old 1.10016 files from your PC using Revo uninstaller, and reinstall a fresh 1.10016.8 file, and also, DO NOT INSTALL IT IN YOUR C DRIVER, instal it in your D driver.

I have SS instaled long ago in my HDD and only running updater with newest versions. I think i reinstall game complete and then try it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 20:54

Hello again my friends. Is there any way how to change distance (staying close to objects) for dialogues, open box etc? I mean press F for... (open, talk...) There are long distance and it's unrealistic Smile
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 21:24

Hello again my friends. Is there any way how to change distance (staying close to objects) for dialogues, open box etc? I mean press F for... (open, talk...) There are long distance and it's unrealistic Smile

You need to edit a couple of files. Make backups before editing just in case!
Edits:

Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 21:26

You need to edit a couple of files. Make backups before editing just in case!
Edits:

Thanks! Now this what i need.
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 22:00

I have SS instaled long ago in my HDD and only running updater with newest versions. I think i reinstall game complete and then try it. Thanks

Well so. Today i install fresh 1.10012 from iso image and update to latest 1.10016 with micro patch. No more changes. But if i play in collector mode, everything fine bud if i die and click to last save or load save, then i give it error][ 87] : Parameter incorrect
Again and again.. Sad Sad
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 22:46

Today i install fresh 1.10012 from iso image and update to latest 1.10016 with micro patch. No more changes. But if i play in collector mode, everything fine bud if i die and click to last save or load save, then i give it error][      87]    : Parameter incorrect
Again and again.. Sad Sad

May I suggest you uninstall the game totally. Absolutely totally, with no remnants nor saves from previous installations, and clean out every registry entry associated with previous installs with a registry cleaning tool like 'CCleaner'

Then follow this guide, and let us know at what step you're getting a failure...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 17:31

0023:77A9F502 ntdll.dll
0023:642C4C39 MSVCR80.dll, free()
0023:02C5C6D5 xrCore.dll, xrMemory::mem_free()

[error][ 87] : Parametr incorrect.

Any solution or what happens? Random crash. I have 16GB Ram + 16GB SWAP file
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 19:10

[error][      87]    : Parametr incorrect.

What version of Windows, please?
How far into the Installation Help Guide have you got?
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 19:22

[error][      87]    : Parametr incorrect.

What version of Windows, please?
How far into the Installation Help Guide have you got?

So:
I have Win10x64, 16GB Ram, 1060GTX and i7 4820k. And my PC is very optimized and works few years fine. Cause i work as IT Manager so i working with PC many years Smile I'm little modder too. But doesn't matter. But today i totally uninstall SS game, clean registry and do it fresh install as you say above. 1.10012 from ISO, then auto updater for 1.00016 and run updater again for micro patch 16.8. Now we will see what happen next. I'm going to try it now and later wrote. We will see what this game can do Smile

EDIT: I have [error][ 8] : Not enough storage is available to process this command...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 1:58

I have [error][ 8] : Not enough storage is available to process this command

Did you follow the specific instructions for Windows 10? Despite the fact that  Windows 10 tries to reject this 32 bit game, there are other programmers here who've got it working well and have donated their experience and advice to the Installation Help Guide for others to succeed too...
Back to top Go down
Warezz.K
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 7:09

Yea. Do everything. Nothings helps. Maybe i install Win7 to another HDD.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 7:57

I have SS working well on Win 10 Pro, but my install is atypical because I disabled Win 10 UAC within minutes of my initial Win 10 installation.  I *did* follow the StalkerSoup installation instructions as far as they applied to someone with a system such as mine, and have never had issues that seem to plague some users.

Note:  this is NOT an endorsement or condemnation of UAC in Windows 10.
Back to top Go down
Iceddeadmeat
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 4 May 2018 - 2:31

I completed Ceasers stash in the Radar, took a transition to ATP, now my player does not move! He just stands there! Help please!

If I remember correctly I had to change something to do with spawns in moders script, I just cant remember what.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 4 May 2018 - 5:59

See pchester's first reply in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately, this is a bug with no quick fix AFAIK.

Simple fix if done soon enough: finish all ATP missions as early in the game as possible and certainly before the gold bars quests.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 4 May 2018 - 9:53

See pchester's first reply in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See also TecnoBacon's post further down that page...
"turn off extra spawns and load the autosave, bug in extra spawns script for atp"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: