STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A possible bug?
by pchester Today at 15:22

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by sjohnson Today at 4:14

» Problems in Reconoitered Territory
by pchester Yesterday at 14:53

» Cobblestone / Artefact Guide request
by Sword2012 Yesterday at 13:40

» Which weapon fires 9x18mm +P+
by vf14 Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 23:11

» Dead City, Parfumer and Doctor.
by pchester Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 20:57

» How to go to Fang?
by Chef-70 Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 9:06

» Special armor questions..
by sjohnson Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 8:47

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

sjohnson

Alphabet Soup

Sword2012

vf14

Rat Catcher

zone

Chef-70

joy division

Statistics
We have 540 registered users
The newest registered user is zakhad

Our users have posted a total of 6287 messages in 719 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Back in the Zone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHoek
Zombie

PostSubject: Back in the Zone...   Fri 30 Mar 2018 - 22:13

Greetings fellow Stalkers,
I love, love, love the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. In fact I own every game twice.
(One regular copy plus the collectors-edition of all three games)
I´m aware of this project pretty much since it started and I triple love Stalkersoup.

Some info about me:
I am from Earth and at this very moment of writing, my body is 36 years old, I attended a school for glasscraft and design,
used to work as a graphics designer and studied timebased and interactive media.
Unfortunately, I´m pretty bad as a programmer ´cause I´m more into graphics and video but I know a bit about it.
Life tends to treat me like the Zone from time to time (but without the possibility of fortune) so at the moment I work as some kind of postal-dude. Package tossing you know?
People with some knowledge of classic computer games know, we are a very dangerous species. Very Happy
But no worries, I see Stalkersoup and everyone connected to it as a friend. Very Happy
As an attempt to contribute, I already created an alternate version of the inventory wich I plan to post this weekend.
Hope you will like it. See you.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Fri 30 Mar 2018 - 23:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I´m aware of this project pretty much since it started and I triple love Stalkersoup.

Some info about me:
I am from Earth and at this very moment of writing, my body is 36 years old, I attended a school for glasscraft and design,
used to work as a graphics designer and studied timebased and interactive media.
Unfortunately, I´m pretty bad as a programmer ´cause I´m more into graphics and video but I know a bit about it.
Life tends to treat me like the Zone from time to time (but without the possibility of fortune) so at the moment I work as some kind of postal-dude. Package tossing you know?
People with some knowledge of classic computer games know, we are a very dangerous species. Very Happy
But no worries, I see Stalkersoup and everyone connected to it as a friend. Very Happy
As an attempt to contribute, I already created an alternate version of the inventory wich I plan to post this weekend.

Hi MadHoek, welcome to the Stalkersoup forum. Most of us here are long-time fans of all things Stalker, so you are certainly among friends! Very Happy See you in the Zone!
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Sat 31 Mar 2018 - 1:02

Welcome back, Madhoek!  Don't feel bad about employment status, the Zone is a great leveler.  I'm currently unemployable, so am glad I put away that special stash of rare artefacts Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Sat 31 Mar 2018 - 18:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Some info about me:
Greeting Stalker MadHoek, i also joined the unemployed class sins last year, and still in it lol. Like your inventory setup bro, hope they bring it in the game. I have some nice ideas to for the game, but my head is too flat for the graphics lol, i will love to know how you guys do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   

Back to top Go down

Back in the Zone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: Introduction :: Introduction-
Jump to: