STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dead City, Parfumer and Doctor.
by pchester Yesterday at 20:57

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 16:27

» How to go to Fang?
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 9:06

» Special armor questions..
by sjohnson Yesterday at 8:47

» Which weapon fires 9x18mm +P+
by Chef-70 Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 9:08

» Flasks at Army Warehouses
by Hipster Doofus Fri 13 Jul 2018 - 1:08

» The Heart of the Poltergeist
by sjohnson Thu 12 Jul 2018 - 9:58

» Generators and 'switch distance'
by kd6dm Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 22:23

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Rat Catcher

sjohnson

pchester

Chef-70

Alphabet Soup

joy division

Statistics
We have 538 registered users
The newest registered user is kohike

Our users have posted a total of 6259 messages in 717 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

How to complete any 'kill target' mission...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: How to complete any 'kill target' mission...   Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 2:22

Well I've been testing relations beetween factions and I came to the conclusion that if you perform an assassination on a target, this one's faction will sometime go neutral on you if you were friends or sometimes a random stalker from that faction will go hostile on you because he was close friends with that target, even if I were carefull enough, used a silenced weapon, nobody saw me and such precausions were attained...

So how do I kill this target without having a faction change it's mind about me or a close friend of the target having a liking on my buns?...

The answer is simple, Blow Them Up...

It seems that an explosion from a cannister won't damage you completely but will kill any human near them on 2 or 3 cannister being blown up near them, you can buy certain explosives from stores or finding them, I prefer gas ballons, and green gasoline cannisters...

Just drop 2 or 3 or 6 near them, if they are moving calculate the distance of the walk and drop them near, knife the cannister, and run to the opposite direction, it seems that the target can receive massive damage from that and you will be safe from that explsion, if you were quick enough.
Of course you can use a firearm but this can sometimes startle the target and make him run out that place, and make the explosive placement difficult.

You can also use another type of explosive like, dinamite packs, yellow c4, or remote explosives, but this ones are tide to inventory so sometimes you will need to place them away from you because they can cause serious damage to your person...

If you can't find the cannisters in the world or can't buy them, you can find them in the explosive section of the items in the modder tools (ESC and then S) as amk_ballon and amk_kanistra and for inmersion purposes loose some money to make it like you bought them
Back to top Go down

How to complete any 'kill target' mission...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: