STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Controllers brain
by WhiteWolf Today at 15:09

» Storage for MO. Just an idea...
by WhiteWolf Today at 4:41

» Kostya immobile...
by WhiteWolf Today at 3:47

» X-16 Kostya stash.
by Wolf Urine Yesterday at 17:40

» Suslov's ingredients for the Soul Cube
by nemisis1842khann Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 20:16

» CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.
by sjohnson Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:55

» Update SS problem
by nemisis1842khann Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:37

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, Green Smoke...
by WhiteWolf Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 13:40

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

nemisis1842khann

pchester

sjohnson

Nokoyou

Chef-70

sf67n20

Wolf Urine

Sword2012

Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is KissMyDupa

Our users have posted a total of 5194 messages in 573 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Cheating a bit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 16:59

Hi guys, ok, as i have played the normal game mode and finish the collectors free play mode, i like to start fresh, but cheating a little bit What a Face is there a page with all the spawn items to spawn, i don't need much, just some ammo for the gun i'm using lol.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 19:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, ok, as i have played the normal game mode and finish the collectors free play mode, i like to start fresh, but cheating a little bit What a Face is there a page with all the spawn items to spawn, i don't need much, just some ammo for the gun i'm using lol.

There is a spawn menu list here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 19:41

I have that one, nothing else bro, i just need some 62x54 lol, i have a quest lol What a Face no, just like to start a fresh game using the FX 2000. i'm out to test the normal game play mode as i finished the Collectors free play mode, and a pistol is not working for me at this time lol.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 20:19

I have that one, nothing else bro, i just need some 62x54 lol, i have a quest lol What a Face no, just like to start a fresh game using the FX 2000. i'm out to test the normal game play mode as i finished the Collectors free play mode, and a pistol is not working for me at this time lol.

If you mean the F2000 TR Executioner that you get at the start of Collector, IMO that is way overpowered for the start of the game. Part of the fun for me is to sneak around finding better weapons as I go. But if you start out with one of the best weapons in the game, there isn't much fun left. Just my opinion, of course.

Anyhoo... the 7.62x54 ammo is on the ESC-S menu, Ammunition tab, Sniper Rifle section.

(I find a good way to get a better early weapon is to use the minigun to kill all the mutants in the caves, then trade their parts to the Miner for his SPAS-12 and ammo. A bit later you can do Wolf's mission in the tunnel, which will get you a nice AK-47. And, if you can afford it, Kostya will sell you his Groza 'Lynx' for a mere 24,000 RU Shocked .)
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 20:29

Also, by the time you leave Agroprom (and sometimes sooner) you should be swimming in AK-74 rifles, ammo (cartridges and launched grenades), scopes, silencers and grenade launchers. Until later, that is one deadly rifle combination once you become used to its ballistics. I've used it to complete the game and, while some special rifles are needed occasionally, it works like a champ. My biggest problem with the AK-74 is the occasional game where 5.45x39 ammunition is scarce and 5.56x45 is common.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 20:40

5.56x45 is my ammo of choice, if only because of the range of available weapons later on. One of the Mercs who attack MO in the Garbage early on usually drops a SIG SG552 'Commando'. Upgraded for accuracy, and with scope, silencer and grenade launcher, it can take on most weapon roles until well into the mid-game. (Finding M209 grenades early on is another matter, however.)
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 21:09

If you mean the F2000 TR Executioner that you get at the start of Collector, IMO that is way overpowered for the start of the game. Part of the fun for me is to sneak around finding better weapons as I go. But if you start out with one of the best weapons in the game, there isn't much fun left. Just my opinion, of course.

Anyhoo... the 7.62x54 ammo is on the ESC-S menu, Ammunition tab, Sniper Rifle section.

(I find a good way to get a better early weapon is to use the minigun to kill all the mutants in the caves, then trade their parts to the Miner for his SPAS-12 and ammo. A bit later you can do Wolf's mission in the tunnel, which will get you a nice AK-47. And, if you can afford it, Kostya will sell you his Groza 'Lynx' for a mere 24,000 RU Shocked .)
Yes i hear you on the, losing the fun, but i don't know if you remember a few month back my hole game(normal game mode) crashed bad, so i'm just trying to make it a bit easier to the point, where i meet up with doc, where he gives me a mission to go find strelok's pda that holds the info on the soul artifact if i'm correct, also on the same point, finding the stash on top of the roof using ATP eria to port on that roof, so i have a long way to go, and this gun will help me to get there a bit faster. i got the ammo, so i will start tomorrow to test the game in normal game mode, after i cleaned my PC from the dust it has builded up in side.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 0:34

I must says that i have never found an automatic rifle (with good scope, cause i like adaptable scopes) that kills on one shot, i usually kill enemies on 2 or 1 shots with for example F2000 Tr... and i HAVE NEVER FOUND A NICE DMR LIKE WEAPON WITH ADAPTABLE SCOPE...
I would love to use a DMR like weapon that kills on one shot, with an adaptable scope, I REALLY NEED THAT AR-15 SD FROM ARMA 2 DAYZ :c
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 1:15

Except for Last Day and some exoskeleton-equipped NPC, the F2000 TR "Executioner" from Akim is a one shot/one kill rifle. If by adaptable scope you mean variable magnification, the Executioner also has that.  Add to it the intelligent ID scope capability (works like binoculars) you have probably the most powerful all-purpose rifle in the game.  I recently took out two APC using it and less than one magazine of ammunition, to boot!  Oh, yah, Ba-By! Wink  It takes a while to gather the "price" of the rifle for Akim, but well worth the effort and wait.

For me, the Executioner, Skat15/Nano suit, Bioradar and the Benelli "Short" make up my ideal rig.  Some would say that the Benelli is underpowered compared to other shotguns, and they're right.  It's just that the Benelli counts as a pistol unlike the other shotguns so I always have both a shotgun and a rifle ready for use.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 3:32

I won't say that the F2000 is a bad weapon because it's not, but i can't seem to find it's power sometime, i assure you that not all enemies die in 1 single shot... so for example i found an anomalous Walther WA 2000 and that weapon is even worst, than some rifles, has a horrible adaptable scope and the damage... it's just not enough, and i refuse to be carrying a 15 kg M107 but it's the only thing that will 1 shot anything at this point... even the BIG Gauss rifle, sometimes takes up to 2 or 3 shots to down an armores enemy, but well... i have to go into collector to see if i can find new weapons...

And i don't exactly use a set of weapons all the time, now for example i'm using skat 15, HK 416 with susat and silencer, and a Desert Eagle Scoped the one that looks like the Resident Evil 2 one...

And how do i get the Crysis Game Nano suit... the one that Shadow has?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 3:46

I'm basically a sniper type of player with a shotgun for CQB.  Head shots work with one shot almost all of the time for me so the Exterminator is my choice.  Collector mode doesn't really have a lot to offer in more 'powerful" rifles except, as you note, at the cost of weight.  As I mentioned above, I use the big bore rifles for specialty kills.

I'm not sure the Nano is a "Crysis" suit, the Crysis suit was way to "busy" for me to enjoy it so don't remember as it was one of the reasons I quit playing Crysis.  I like field adaptation, but not at the expense of interrupting game play - which I thought the Crysis suit did.  The Nano has static protection like the Skat 15, you can't change it on the fly like you can the Crysis suit.

The SS Nano suit is available for sale randomly from Adrenalin.  Be aware, I once had to visit Adrenalin 25 or 30 separate times before the suit spawned in his inventory.  It's a rare commodity.  I don't care for it, for although it really doesn't matter in SS, to me the almost neon blue suit color screams "shoot me" about the same as a red car cries "ticket me," making it offensive to my sensibilities.  The actual specs of the Nano and Skat 15 are similar, but different enough that it's a matter of preference as to which is the better suit for protection.

HTH
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 5:34

Wait adrenalin sells the Crysis Nano? i just see the prototype nano suit, the blue one...
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 6:11

The suit you see for sale by Adrenalin is the only Nano suit in SS.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 7:49

Hello guys, i like the chat on the guns and suits. i had loved the AK 108 with scope, and suppressor on it, till i took the other guns for a test drive and found that the upgrade is weaker than the original rifles. My favored rifle is the old Russian sniper gun, but i use the F2000 TR Executioner for it's scope. If the bigger brother, cannot recall the name of it, had that scope on it, man you would most probably have the one shot rifle. On the suits, well there are good suits out there, and good artifacts to add on your beld, so i love the Skud 15/Nano suit, but i played the Collector Free Play Mode from start to finish with a cobblestone suit. It was a battle in the beginning, but as you go on in the game and you find good artifacts to add, it becomes a good suit, you have protection, not the best, and wight to help you get the job done. i started a fresh game doing the normal mode again, and i have that same suit, and i will use it till i see i need to get a better one, or not. i think it's all on how you play and plan your attack that keeps you alive with the lesser protection suit.
Good hunting Stalkers
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 13:19

The suit you see for sale by Adrenalin is the only Nano suit in SS.

You sure?

How do you like them apples?

Nano Prototype: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Crysis Nano: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Medic Nano: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also like White said the cobblestone is very usefull, but the Crysis is MUCH BETTER cause you have 250 kg and better protection than skat 15... but i took it from modders tools, and i want to buy it or get it the good way...
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:01

I know about those suits, two of those suits are only available through the spawn menu.  Maybe someday they'll be in the game.  They still aren't very likely to ever be the Crysis suit you describe.  For me, the cobblestone suit is worthless.  While it has a large carry capacity, I don't care.  I DO care that it has negative protection qualities.  Adding artifacts can improve protection but adding the same artifacts to other suits will always provide more protection, just compare stats or run some in-game tests as I have done.

Everyone plays differently, I personally see no need for a large carry capacity - though the SKat15 when fully upgraded has the same carry weight as the Nano series.  If I want to play a game where I accumulate cr*p, there are several others.  For me, SS is about the story, not about virtual wealth.  Once I have every rifle, shotgun, pistol, weapon, what do I do with them?  I also see no need to regularly carry weapons that only marginally increase the advantage of weapons I carry on a regular basis - if they even do that.

I don't want to run back and forth to my stash or abuse the developer teleport system to change out a weapon because it works slightly better on an enemy than what I already carry. Exotic weapons use exotic ammunition that's difficult to find or buy, and the game begins to complain when you start accumulating "too many" objects - these forums have several examples where a developer stepped in to clean up a game overburdened with objects so a player could continue.

The STALKER series simply were never designed for accumulation of large numbers of objects.  The game is what it is.  What we see without spawning objects is the result of as much testing as is practical.  Adding to the game by abusing the spawn system and other developer tools is begging for trouble as far as I can tell.

ETA - the concept of always being able to use one shot to put down an enemy makes the game boring for me.  If I am invulnerable due to suit protection and firepower, there is no challenge to playing.  "Kill, loot, move on, kill, loot, move on" has no appeal to me.

Last edited by sjohnson on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:21

I know about those suits, two of those suits are only available through the spawn menu.  Maybe someday they'll be in the game.  They still aren't very likely to ever be the Crysis suit you describe.  For me, the cobblestone suit is worthless.  While it has a large carry capacity, I don't care.  I DO care that it has negative protection qualities.  Adding artifacts can improve protection but adding the same artifacts to other suits will always provide more protection, just compare stats or run some in-game tests as I have done.

Everyone plays differently, I personally see no need for a large carry capacity - though the SKat15 when fully upgraded has the same carry weight as the Nano series.  If I want to play a game where I accumulate cr*p, there are several others.  For me, SS is about the story, not about virtual wealth.  Once I have every rifle, shotgun, pistol, weapon, what do I do with them?  I also see no need to regularly carry weapons that only marginally increase the advantage of weapons I carry on a regular basis - if they even do that.

I don't want to run back and forth to my stash or abuse the developer teleport system to change out a weapon because it works slightly better on an enemy than what I already carry. Exotic weapons use exotic ammunition that's difficult to find or buy, and the game begins to complain when you start accumulating "too many" objects - these forums have several examples where a developer stepped in to clean up a game overburdened with objects so a player could continue.

The STALKER series simply were never designed for accumulation of large numbers of objects.  The game is what it is.  What we see without spawning objects is the result of as much testing as is practical.  Adding to the game by abusing the spawn system and other developer tools is begging for trouble as far as I can tell.

Link to Crysis Nanosuit:

Well, a hoarder is a hoarder... a roleplayer is roleplayer and such, good text
Basketball
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:27

Yes, the suits physically resemble/copy the Crysis suits.  What I mean by SS having a Crysis suit is the likely lack of the feature:

"the suits' CryFibril muscle fibers can be programmed for a variety of purposes (such as hardening, muscle augmentation or camouflage), leading to drastically enhanced combat and physical performance, allowing the operator to execute superhuman feats. "

Not going to happen in SS or any Stalker game in my opinion.  The engine just doesn't support that kind of in-game functionality.  A suit with static capabilities and physical resemblance is likely as close as you'll get to a Crysis Nano suit.

In other words, the Nano is already as close to a Crysis Nano as you are likely to see in SS.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 22:12

For anyone using the Cobblestone suit, whose only advantage over no armor at all is its high carrying capacity, are you aware that its negative characteristics can be removed? Read its description, and figure it out... Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 6:23

ETA - the concept of always being able to use one shot to put down an enemy makes the game boring for me.  If I am invulnerable due to suit protection and firepower, there is no challenge to playing.  "Kill, loot, move on, kill, loot, move on" has no appeal to me.

Yes, the cobblestone is not the best suit, but, if you want to play the game with the cobblestone and forget about the other good suits that is out there, well, it up's the survival game play a bit, more of a challenge to stay alive with less, more fun. You have to go find the correct artifacts to give you the extra protection, no cooking it, just you, a old school stalker, no fancy suits or fancy guns. yes i like the cool stuff, i'm use them now, but if i want to play it hard, i use the less cool stuff. i love this game, as it let you play it the way you like it. Every stalker/gamer has a stile he plays. i just hope i see the day when this game goes online, man it's going to be great fun. i found this online game(STALKER ONLINE) did not like it, WILL STICK WITH STALKERSOUP.

THIS IS MY FREESTYLE PLAY, and OLD SCHOOL PLAY
Free play and old school play:

In my free play, i did go to the armory house and helped myself with stuff, just for the fun of it, but, the why i play is the old school mode, love it.
Good hunting stalkers Cool

Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 7:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

If you want to up your survival game play a bit more, try playing without a suit.  I've done so as a trial and it's on my list of ways to play the game.  There are a few times when a suit is, essentially, mandatory but I wonder if an end-to-end play of SS without a suit is possible! Going without a suit certainly affects your approach to the game: more thought and strategy are needed to avoid almost certain death. Artifacts can help, much as they help the cobblestone suit.

Also, I think TecnoBacon has shelved plans to make an online version.  From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I will not be using the .xdb0 in the stalkersoup\mods\ folder as I will not be using the multiplayer system at all
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 8:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

If you want to up your survival game play a bit more, try playing without a suit.  I've done so as a trial and it's on my list of ways to play the game.  There are a few times when a suit is, essentially, mandatory but I wonder if an end-to-end play of SS without a suit is possible!  Going without a suit certainly affects your approach to the game:  more thought and strategy are needed to avoid almost certain death.  Artifacts can help, much as they help the cobblestone suit.

Also, I think TecnoBacon has shelved plans to make an online version.  From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I will not be using the .xdb0 in the stalkersoup\mods\ folder as I will not be using the multiplayer system at all

Lol, i did not think about that one, running around with no suit, you will get fry'd with all the radiation lol, but it sound like fun. How about just using a pistol from start to finish lmao, that will push it to the limit. Do you think the online will happen soon, like in this year or is there still too much stuff to iron out.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:23

Since radiation protection for the cobblestone and wearing no suit are both 0%, I don't see how you'd "fry" any sooner without a suit than with the cobblestone.

Also, multiplayer==online so I don't understand the question
Do you think the online will happen soon

TB has stated
I will not be using the multiplayer system at all
as I posted, above.  Doesn't that mean no online? What else could we do online if there's no multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 13:20

TB has stated
I will not be using the multiplayer system at all
as I posted, above.  Doesn't that mean no online?  What else could we do online if there's no multiplayer?
I believe TB means a Live Communications Link between players via SMS, so you can get assistance from Stalkers who are otherwise occupied somewhere else in the Zone, even though they can't get to you virtually...
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 14:51

I could see that as being possible. certainly!  In any case, hasn't TB stated he won't be using the SS multiplayer system? And if so, does that mean some alternative system will be implemented to provide SMS capability?

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:13

I could see that as being possible. certainly!  In any case, hasn't TB stated he won't be using the SS multiplayer system?  And if so, does that mean some alternative system will be implemented to provide SMS capability?

The provision is already in the Launcher, under 'Comm Center'. It's just waiting to be implemented... flower
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:18

So, it sounds like something that's not a multiplayer aspect of SS itself, but an external vehicle much like Discord or Team Speak.

Makes more sense than an embedded chat system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating a bit   

Back to top Go down

Cheating a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: