STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NPP1 - Ghost won't move
by Blind_doge Today at 21:11

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by chucksar Today at 18:08

» Disappearing transitions
by pchester Yesterday at 11:10

» Those morons Huck and Chuck...
by nemisis1842khann Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 19:03

» Monolithian Teleporter...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 22:42

» Flasks and containers...
by Nokoyou Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 22:40

» Getting the PDA from Bolt, the mercenary
by yusufhamdan Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 16:05

» How do I get inside the Fiery Cave?...
by Nokoyou Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 21:26

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Nokoyou
 
identical123
 
Sword2012
 
Rat Catcher
 
Blind_doge
 
yusufhamdan
 
nemisis1842khann
 
chucksar
 
kaplumbaga
 
Statistics
We have 265 registered users
The newest registered user is patmartins

Our users have posted a total of 3087 messages in 311 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

pchester

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 9:55

Share | 
 

 Kostya's cache in Agroprom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blind_doge
Novice
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 13:09

I'm on the mission to find Kostya's cache near the substation in Agroprom. Been looking for 2 days now but can't find it. Anyone know exactly where it is?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 13:40

Blind doge wrote:
I'm on the mission to find Kostya's cache near the substation in Agroprom. Been looking for 2 days now but can't find it. Anyone know exactly where it is?

I believe it is supposed to be
Spoiler:
 
However, I have never managed to find that one.

If it hasn't spawned, you could go back to a save before opening the previous cache. Each cache is spawned randomly when you open the previous one, so reopening the previous cache will hopefully spawn it in a different location.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 14:21

Blind doge wrote:
I'm on the mission to find Kostya's cache near the substation in Agroprom. Been looking for 2 days now but can't find it. Anyone know exactly where it is?

Kostya:
 
It's French, but it translates well. Good hunting.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

If it hasn't spawned, you could go back to a save before opening the previous cache. Each cache is spawned randomly when you open the previous one, so reopening the previous cache will hopefully spawn it in a different location.

This is the way Collector stashes are spawning- taking the note inside one makes the next one appear.

Kostya's stashes are spawning only after he's telling you about the location,that's why you need to speak with him after finding a stash.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 15:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Kostya's stashes are spawning only after he's telling you about the location,that's why you need to speak with him after finding a stash.

Oops, sorry, my mistake - yes, I was thinking about Collector stashes. The same work-around still applies, though - when I couldn't find this particular stash I eventually had to reload an earlier save and ask him again. This time it spawned somewhere else and I found it.
Back to top Go down
Blind_doge
Novice
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:25

Found it! It was not "near" the area as described in the mission log. Mad The cache can spawn in 6 different areas apparently. I think this applies to some of the other caches as well. See kd6dm's post for link.

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated!

Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 18:01

Blind doge wrote:
Found it! It was not "near" the area as described in the mission log. Mad The cache can spawn in 6 different areas apparently. I think this applies to some of the other caches as well. See kd6dm's post for link.

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated!

Just in case I get this one again, whereabouts does it actually spawn? The walkthrough locations don't mention the electrical substation.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 23:56

Keep in mind that when ya do cache missions, make a backup save before ya collect each one, if you have trouble finding it you can load the backup save, collect it again, and it will give you one of the other random locations that might be easier.
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Fri 14 Jul 2017 - 7:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Keep in mind that when ya do cache missions, make a backup save before ya collect each one, if you have trouble finding it you can load the backup save, collect it again, and it will give you one of the other random locations that might be easier.


As i said before,this works only with Collector stashes.

Regarding Kostya stashes - you need to save before speaking with him,since he's giving you the locations.I usually save in front of him,speak,take the location then search.I never had to reload though,i always found his stashes.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Fri 14 Jul 2017 - 18:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Keep in mind that when ya do cache missions, make a backup save before ya collect each one, if you have trouble finding it you can load the backup save, collect it again, and it will give you one of the other random locations that might be easier.


As i said before,this works only with Collector stashes.

Regarding Kostya stashes - you need to save before speaking with him,since he's giving you the locations.I usually save in front of him,speak,take the location then search.I never had to reload though,i always found his stashes.

Kostya's Stashes:
 
Back to top Go down
Ripped306
Novice
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 1:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just in case I get this one again, whereabouts does it actually spawn? The walkthrough locations don't mention the electrical substation.

Its the one that is "Near the Pylon." The picture in the guide didn't show much either, you have to climb right into the bush at the end of the tree and crouch low to see it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 9:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just in case I get this one again, whereabouts does it actually spawn? The walkthrough locations don't mention the electrical substation.

Its the one that is "Near the Pylon." The picture in the guide didn't show much either, you have to climb right into the bush at the end of the tree and crouch low to see it. Rolling Eyes

Actually the one that I couldn't find is the one in the main Agroprom base near the electrical sub-station, the four tanks and the wall. (I can't remember the exact clue.) I found it eventually
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kostya's cache in Agroprom   

Back to top Go down
 
Kostya's cache in Agroprom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kostya's cache in Agroprom
» Clear the Cache on the Xbox 360 & Xbox One
» Minthe - Application to Join
» Fix for Getting Back into a Crashed Game
» Favorite player home

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: