STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Today at 21:06

» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 21:02

» Pripyat. Meet the loners.
by sjohnson Today at 20:59

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Today at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Today at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Today at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Today at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Today at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

meadle

sjohnson

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

joy division

Rat Catcher

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5760 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 10:14

Hi guys. The OATH that you will find with the leader of the Duty, DON'T TAKE IT, you will not be able to join them, the door is close on that as it suppose to be according to the story layout, BUT, if you do/did take it, all shange for some reason. You will find that there are no Duty, nor Freedom fictions moving in the Radar area, going into Pripyat area, and when you cross into Pripyat, there are no stalker group waiting for you, you will only find 15 to 20 monolith soldiers roaming around in the area going towards the undercar parking area, and then you need to take out the rest of them in the senter area right thru to the exit area leading to NPP (stadium), and that will go on every time you enter Pripyat from the radar area, and if there are  a quest that you need to find some person in Pripyat, a duty/freedom guy, you will not be able to find him as they are not there, so the quest will not be able to do/finch. I have not gotten a answer to this, as i ask twice over it.

QUESTION ON OATH/PRIPYAT :

I really think it will be a good idea if you the moderators can just add to the selection of this OATH dialog, ( sorry not at this time), so players like me don't end up playing the game till after the WISH and then find that you need to do all over because of the oath you took with duty has created a problem, lucky i made a hard save, but wat about the guys that did not make that save.
Positive side on the game, the game is running smooth, i had only one problem till up to now, and that is in Dark valley, going out from it into garbage area and inside the lab going in and coming out, the game crash, with some popup, i just log out and log back in and the SAVE is there, and so i carry on playing, otherwise the game is performing good, better than before, BUT, i stil have a long way to go, so let's see how it will go, and please, see if you can fix them problems i mentioned.
Good hunting stalkers
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 12:52

That line in voronin's options about joining Duty is a I think a dead end as you work through
the game duty get fewer and fewer, it would seem you stay in rostock on guard duty, it was
a while ago duty blasted the wall over in warehouse base and attacked the freedomers, so if
you were a dutier your job was to kill all and take the base over, but what was supposed to
happen if you won it was not offered in the walkthrough were or what you do, now there's
some thing for some one to write into SS, how TB will take it ,,,well !
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 13:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

That line in voronin's options about joining Duty is a I think a dead end as you work through
  the game duty get fewer and fewer, it would seem you stay in rostock on guard duty, it was
  a while ago duty blasted the wall over in warehouse base and attacked the freedomers, so if
  you were a dutier your job was to kill all and take the base over, but what was supposed to
  happen if you won it was not offered in the walkthrough were or what you do, now there's
  some thing for some one to write into SS, how TB will take it ,,,well !

I just posted it on wat i found, and so, maybe helping other players not to accept that OATH of duty, and endup in a monolith ruling the game in the road at the radar and the city Pripyat. I only went as far as finishing the Wish, and after that, did about 5 trips in and out of Pripyat and the radar area. Yes it is really fun, shooting all the monolith soldiers, big money, all the stuff to collect and sell, but it is not the way, so i deleted that file and install my hard save and starting off standing infront of Duty, gave him the finger and left, on my way to the north, to go collect that stash, lost a lot of game play, but i have a lot of time, and having fun.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 14:19

I agree with you not to go down that avenue, but I have often thought what would happen
if I joined, but then I looked at all the jobs I have got to do if might lead me to restarting
the game and I am on about my 10th restart it was not some thing that filled me with
enthusiasm, why it was added to the options I no not, perhaps TB had an idea for later
down the road as the game grows, it would mean dutiers on most levels and making the
vastness of TB's work even harder, as we all know of the little niggles virtually from the
start that have to be sorted, I have just got why the white finger is in one bag is for, I still
have it stashed away so will get it out, there's some one in the bar I would like to offer
it to, no names, but just to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 15:04

I agree with you not to go down that avenue, but I have often thought what would happen
  if I joined, but then I looked at all the jobs I have got to do if might lead me to restarting
  the game and I am on about my 10th restart it was not some thing that filled me with
  enthusiasm, why it was added to the options I no not, perhaps TB had an idea for later
  down the road as the game grows, it would mean dutiers on most levels and making the
  vastness of TB's work even harder, as we all know of the little niggles virtually from the
  start that have to be sorted, I have just got why the white finger is in one bag is for, I still
  have it stashed away so will get it out, there's some one in the bar I would like to offer
  it to, no names, but just to see what happens.

Bro, when you show the finger, make sure the road is open lol. OK, i have loaded my hard save,,,,, i still sit with the same, entering Pripyat, no stalker group, all dialogs is going off, the leader talking and explaining the way thing need to go, but there is no one, only 3 helicopters like in photo, and guess where they end up, in the streets of Pripyat, in pieces.
only this is meeting me in Pripyat:

I have no idea why i'm getting this and not the group as i suppose to meet, and then, Freedom and Duty battling it out over the town Pripyat and the stadium. This is all new to me, but, i'm now just going to play it like this and see where it takes me. I hope someone out there has some idea, or are further in the gameplay as i am, (past this point), and so can give info on what he/she found going forward.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 16:44

Well, I haven't seen this before. In my game I have just passed this point, and everything has been pretty much business-as-usual. I
Spoiler:

It is possible that you have found something new, or you might have somehow triggered some out-of-date gameplay from early on in Stalkersoup's development - possibly something from one of the original mods.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 17:30

Well, I haven't seen this before. In my game I have just passed this point, and everything has been pretty much business-as-usual. I
Spoiler:

It is possible that you have found something new, or you might have somehow triggered some out-of-date gameplay from early on in Stalkersoup's development - possibly something from one of the original mods.

Hi bro. Well, i'm in East Pripyat, got into the room with blue glow sticks(vines going up the building), so that tells me i'm stil in the stalkersoup quest story, everything is still going , but the scenery is different, no anomalies, no mutants, it's really quite here, nice plays to stay in Very Happy , it's like the old oraguanal game but still has the stalkersoup clean look to it. well let me see how it will come out after i hand over Kostya stash, and shadows stuff he needs. First need to go get the map in hospital and then get in lab X8, and find that cientest. If i find him, then i will know i'm still in the stalkersoup story, as the original game did not have the cube. i hope my game did not go into neutral mode, chucking out the stalkersoup story line.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2   

Back to top Go down

Making the oath with Duty Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: