STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Today at 21:06

» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 21:02

» Pripyat. Meet the loners.
by sjohnson Today at 20:59

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Today at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Today at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Today at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Today at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Today at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

meadle

sjohnson

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

joy division

Rat Catcher

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5760 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 8:08

Hello everyone. ok. i cannot reply to my own notes, so i start a new one. I have done the cube story, delivered the info to shadows, did some other small jobs for the Duty leader and so on, and also completed the story line in lab X10. I can confirm that everything in the stalkersoup storyline is there. it looks like i hit a bug/glitch in Radar and Pripyat, where Duty and Freedom are not seen and are replaced with blood hungry monelitch soldiers that are out for some gun fight, Like it Very Happy . In the qust section page it shows that i completed ( meat up with the stalker group in Pripyat) and other quest i had to do in Pripyat. It's not a big problem, but i have a question on this. Will i find a quest where i have to meet up with a Duty, Freedom or someone in Pripyat, if so, then i will have a problem where this guy will die, Dock mite survive the attacks, but i doubt one guy popping in for a quest vised will survive 10 min. i enjoy the gun fights with the monolith soldiers, if it was a now and then thing, but on a every visit to the radar and Pripyat area, cleaning it out, yes, it's like it just start all over every time, don't get me wrong, i love it, makes the gameplay interesting in them areas, but, will it create a problem forward, i don't know, can only wait and see. well i will be hitting the NPP today, do the wish again, then go and hit the big one, the monolith it self. i know i have some quest to do, i think i have done 80 % of it, but i can be wrong, so, if i compleat that 2, will i lose the outstanding quest, if there are, as the only one i could find before you go to The NPP, is the stash Kostya need in one of 2 buildings in Pripyat and a bag in NPP south for the scientist from Yantar.
Good hunting Stalkers.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 8:40

Your storyline is confusing.  Surprised  Shocked

Normally, you have to complete X10 (turn off the brain scorcher) before the Prypiat transition spawns, but you appear to post that you entered Prypiat before turning off the brain scorcher. In fact, you will normally die before even reaching the Prypiat transition area due to overwhelming psi-poisoning.

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 8:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Your storyline is confusing.  Surprised  Shocked

Normally, you have to complete X10 (turn off the brain scorcher) before the Prypiat transition spawns, but you appear to post that you entered Prypiat before turning off the brain scorcher. In fact, you will normally die before even reaching the Prypiat transition due to overwhelming psi-poisoning.

What's going on?

Yes, you will die before you get to Pripyat if the brain scorcher is still active lol.
You reading i wrong, i explain the problem in Radar and Pripyat, saing, the stalkersoup storyline is there, even did complete the quest in X10, with the glitch/bug in the area, meaning, no Freedom, no Duty in any of the maps, Radar nor Pripyat.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:06

Sorry, in your notes at the beginning of this thread, you stated that you couldn't reply to your own notes in a previous thread.

So, I followed your previous thread notes first and then came here.  Since the previous notes stalked about Prypiat and these notes began with tasks such as completing X10, I was given the impression that things were "backward" from regular play.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:33

Sorry, in your notes at the beginning of this thread, you stated that you couldn't reply to your own notes in a previous thread.

So, I followed your previous thread notes first and then came here.  Since the previous notes stalked about Prypiat and these notes began with tasks such as completing X10, I was given the impression that things were "backward" from regular play.

I don't understand why you say the above, but the main thing is, in all tree THE OATH OF DUTY 1,2 AND 3, The RADAR AND PRIPYAT has a glitch/bug, as there were no group to meet at the beginning entering pripyat just 3 helicopters as photo shows, and monelitch soldiers, and no DUTY, NOR FREEDOM guys in the Radar nor Pripyat after i completed killing the monalitch soldiers in Pripyat. The stalkersoup storyline is not the same as normal, as the quest as the game play story.i'm trying to explain to you all, wat i found in the game play in the areas, but you read, and then talk about other things than wat i'm telling you all.

the first report :

second report:

third report.:

What is there not to understand, i report and ask question.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:52

I was trying to understand what brought MO to the point in the game which he has reached, and was confused by the posts.

Since I'm still not clear about the path MO has taken to reach the state in Prypiat with no Duty nor Freedom, I'll defer to others. Sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 10:35

but i have a question on this. Will i find a quest where i have to meet up with a Duty, Freedom or someone in Pripyat, if so, then i will have a problem where this guy will die

will it create a problem forward

I can't think of any tasks involving Duty or Freedom in Pripyat. I often see Freedomers around the bus station and the stadium, and Dutyers near the Kindergarten, but they are only background characters and aren't directly involved in MO's story.

Later on Marked One is sent to
Spoiler:

After you give Lukash the
Spoiler:

I don't know if this will be affected, but as it is scripted it will hopefully be okay.

Are you still a member of Duty, or did you go back to your save from before joining? If you did reload and play on from that save, I have to admit I don't understand why your game is still affected. If not, I would strongly suggest returning to that save to remove any 'joining Duty' issues from your game.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 11:19

I was trying to understand what brought MO to the point in the game which he has reached, and was confused by the posts.

Since I'm still not clear about the path MO has taken to reach the state in Prypiat with no Duty nor Freedom, I'll defer to others.  Sorry about that!

OK, let me try again. first, i followed the quest as it goes, and looking for other in between, and doing them also. i tried to stay in the first few maps for sometime and complete quest in them, before going into other maps, so, finding nothing no quests that is in them Areas, i found Duty having me to take a oath, so on discussing it in stalkersoup page, i decided to go ahead and except and see what will happen, but, i first made a hard save, as WE ALL KNOW you cannot join a fiction because of how the story line is laid out, ARE YOU ALL WITH ME.
After accepting the oath, i proceed to the Radar area. did all wat you need to do. Now, when going back to the T junction (Radar <-> AW/DV, ^ Pripyat, you are suppose to get the radio transmitting, where duty instruct his guys to storm for the gate to Pripyat, and Freedom telling them to P off and so on, but nothing, only a group of Monalitch soldiers blocking the road. Killing the monalitch again, and getting to the top, now, you enter PRIPYAT, you need to find the stalker group and help them clean the way thru to the under car parking area, not the case, you find tree helicopters flying towards NPP (Showing in photo) in previous post, and getting shot down by Monelitch soldiers YOU ALL STILL WITH ME.
After you kill all monelitch soldiers, cleaning out the plays, and finding wat you need to find, you find no Duty, no Freedom, no Army Soldiers in Pripyat. Going back to the point to jump back from Pripyat to the Radar, you jump, there is no one, you walk to the car in front of bus, you scope towards you, MONOLITH SOLDIERS occupying the road to AW, and Radar (To the Trader), no duty, no freedom.
I stop the game, came here and did the report 2, You still with me
i deleted the game play save files, reinstall the hard save, starting over infront of Duty offering my to take the oath, i give him the finger. I did as i did before, reaching the top area, crossing into Pripyat, Dam, all the same as mention on above, played on, did all mentioned above, even got the cube in East Pripyat, delivered the items to Shadows and did some other jobs. At this time where i am now, i'm on my way to the NPP to do my which, then i will go back and do the Monalitch, and see if things will go back to normal or not. The Question is, are there quest that will involve meeting someone in Pripyat to get a quest from them, and if so, i mite find them dead, as they will not survive a attack from the monelitch soldiers, so, what do i do, i don't know if there will be quest in Pripyat, i know of Dock, but he will survive,,,,hope so, if not, his quest to you, for finding the PDA of Strelock over a artifact location will be lost.
I found the stalkersoup storyline is there/is the same, only thing in the area i mention has change. I also have gone to Pripyat more then 5 times, after i completed the story in east Pripyat, at lab X8 and got the cube and delivered the items to Shadows and all i mentioned are the same, no Freedom, no Duty, only monelitch soldiers.
Let see if i end the story if all will go back as it supposed to be in the Radar and Pripyat area.
Good hunting stalkers
Do you understand it now ?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 11:23

but i have a question on this. Will i find a quest where i have to meet up with a Duty, Freedom or someone in Pripyat, if so, then i will have a problem where this guy will die

will it create a problem forward

I can't think of any tasks involving Duty or Freedom in Pripyat. I often see Freedomers around the bus station and the stadium, and Dutyers near the Kindergarten, but they are only background characters and aren't directly involved in MO's story.

Later on Marked One is sent to
Spoiler:

After you give Lukash the
Spoiler:

I don't know if this will be affected, but as it is scripted it will hopefully be okay.

Are you still a member of Duty, or did you go back to your save from before joining? If you did reload and play on from that save, I have to admit I don't understand why your game is still affected. If not, I would strongly suggest returning to that save to remove any 'joining Duty' issues from your game.
No, you don't get to join, as it is, it is blocket, you get to say all the BS, but after that, nothing, you still a neutral stalker. we all know you cannot join, but i had to find it, why i don't have a clue lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3   

Back to top Go down

Making the oath with Duty Pt. 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: