STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Today at 21:06

» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 21:02

» Pripyat. Meet the loners.
by sjohnson Today at 20:59

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Today at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Today at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Today at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Today at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Today at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

meadle

sjohnson

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

joy division

Rat Catcher

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5760 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Panther in Recon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 6:08

Hi, how can i spawn panther and her boy friend at the secret cave where the girl is. I have gone back so far as generators and proceeded forward to this cave in Recon , after getting the massage from Fang, leave her, sometime to cool of, looks like we have visitors, panther and boy friend dont spawn..
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, how can i spawn panther and her boy friend at the secret cave where the girl is. I have gone back so far as generators and proceeded forward to this cave in Recon , after getting the massage from Fang, leave her, sometime to cool of, looks like we have visitors, panther and boy friend dont spawn..

Unfortunately you can't spawn in specific NPCs. If a 'story' NPC doesn't spawn, it usually means that a trigger has been missed somewhere.

I played this section recently, and didn't have any problems. Below is what happened in my game. Apart from the ending, does any of it look different to what you see in your game?...

dialogue and actions:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 12:15

Hi, yes all the same, till i get out side the cave and find nothing there, no choper. Only last dialog from Strelok to Fang, where you need to wait and see what the visitors will do, after that still nothing. I have gone back to the opening the lab door in generators before you get sms over the cave in  Recon. I have been doing this for 2 days now, Panther don't spawn. I have looked at Pliskin file, dune all as shown, only thing i picked up, 3 days ago i play,d it to the point where strelok met Dock, Ghost and the other guy at fangs funeral, but i remember meeting the black dock in hospital on the first time, this time i could not meet him over a bubble that blocked me, so i kept playing as all whet as normal, till i got to Recon and that cave.  The reason i went back to the generators the second time, after all said good bye, i got nothing, no dialogs as shown in pliskin file on new quest, so i got stuck there, and gone back to generators and made my way to Recon and now I'm dead in my tracks here
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 16:43

now I'm dead in my tracks here

Send me a save game and I will see if I can play it past this point. I have PM'd you my address.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 16:53

Send me a save game and I will see if I can play it past this point. I have PM'd you my address.
Hi bro, we had a bad thander/elektrical storm here in Thailand, so as soon as i have my network back online ill send you it. Is there a part you need, and do i just pull it(copy past) from the main save file, and send you it?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 16:59

Hi bro, we had a bad thander/elektrical storm here in Thailand, so as soon as i have my network back online ill send you it. Is there a part you need, and do i just pull it(copy past) from the main save file, and send you it?

Sent from Topic'it App

Whenever convenient, just send me the .sav file from your \_appdata_\saves\ folder
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 17:12

Cool will do so. I have gone back to genarators, first time after we took the lab, the drunk from the swamp went red on me, for what i have no clue. Did the battle over hi is no neutral and we watch his movie and got pist over it. I did all in the generators and now in process to lead Fang to the cave in  Recon. Will let you know if things go poop or works out

Ok, did a jump from A.W to Recon and Garbige to Recon, both way end same. Made short video on both points. I went thru it the first time right up to the feuneral of Fang, and after the good byes i received no info and dialog for next quest/ missions, that is why i went back to do recon over, thought i mist something, and now it looks like the peace of the file is gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   

Back to top Go down

Panther in Recon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: