STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Today at 21:06

» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 21:02

» Pripyat. Meet the loners.
by sjohnson Today at 20:59

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Today at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Today at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Today at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Today at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Today at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

meadle

sjohnson

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

joy division

Rat Catcher

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5760 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Red Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 8:34

I think i found my problem not getting panther to spawn in Recon. Red Forest quest (clear the bridge) well i have dune it but the main guy and his left overs not responding to the quest that i completed. Is there a way to spawn a quest complete.. it is showing task completed in the task complete section.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 9:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think i found my problem not getting panther to spawn in Recon. Red Forest quest (clear the bridge) well i have dune it but the main guy and his left overs not responding to the quest that i completed. Is there a way to spawn a quest complete.. it is showing task completed in the task complete section.

The Limansk Bridge mission has been a problem for some time. Info portion shadowman_forest_have should allow you to complete it.

Using info portions:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 12:40

The Limansk Bridge mission has been a problem for some time. Info portion shadowman_forest_have should allow you to complete it.

Spoiler:

Thanks friend. Problem sorted out, Panther spawned in Recon. Tell me, when you meet the black dock, you got 2 shoyses, take the credet card way, or spawn the arti, pliskin says take first one, but then doing that every one thinks you dune and leaving the zone. I try'd the second way, but it's not working. Did you try it and got the item?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 13:50

Thanks friend. Problem sorted out, Panther spawned in Recon. Tell me, when you meet the black dock, you got 2 shoyses, take the credet card way, or spawn the arti, pliskin says take first one, but then doing that every one thinks you dune and leaving the zone. I try'd the second way, but it's not working. Did you try it and got the item.

Sent from Topic'it App

Are you saying that Panther/Astrologer only spawned after you completed the Limansk bridge mission? I would never have guessed at there being a connection between the two. Worth remembering if so, as the same problem does get reported here from time to time.

I did take the money once, just to see what happened. I got the credit card, but it wasn't usable in the Zone. Also all of my "friends" decided I was a jerk and refused to talk to me any more, so the game pretty much ended after the big meeting in Agroprom. Apparently - and unsurprisingly - the only way to continue the game is to save Fly.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:13

Previous post:

Yes, it seprised me too. How do you save  Fly, if you cannot spawn the item you need and if see don, t spawn after taking the credit cart. By the way, you can sell it at the bar for a lot of cash that is useless if you have got every thing and a lot of cash already. Maybe they can let you buy a house in the zone lol or a cave or some plays to build your hide out lol
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:22

How do you save  Fly, if you cannot spawn the item you need and if see don, t spawn after taking the credit cart. By the way, you can sell it at the bar for a lot of cash that is useless if you have got every thing and a lot of cash already. Maybe they can let you buy a house in the zone lol or a cave or some plays to build your hide out lol

Yes, I seem to remember that I could continue in 'free play', but there was no more story and no new missions.

Creating the Good Luck Stone (also called the Success Stone) is tricky, but it does work eventually. You just have to keep moving around the circle and trying again. I did this recently, and I think it took me around 5 tries.

Fortunately dropping the Success Stone on Fly (or, at least, in the blue bubbling alcove where her body is supposed to be) is a lot less finicky and usually succeeds on the first attempt.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:27

How do you save  Fly, if you cannot spawn the item you need and if see don, t spawn after taking the credit cart. By the way, you can sell it at the bar for a lot of cash that is useless if you have got every thing and a lot of cash already. Maybe they can let you buy a house in the zone lol or a cave or some plays to build your hide out lol.

Creating the Good Luck Stone (also called the Success Stone) is tricky, but it does work eventually. You just have to keep moving around the circle and trying again. I did this recently, and I think it took me around 5 tries.

Fortunately dropping the Success Stone on Fly (or, at least, in the blue bubbling alcove where her body is supposed to be) is a lot less finicky and usually succeeds on the first attempt.

I will try it bro, thanks a mil. Last one, i need a red scull to get onto the roof of reactor in NPP2. Can i spawn it ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:47

I will try it bro, thanks a mil. Last one, i need a red scull to get onto the roof of reactor in NPP2. Can i spawn it ?
Sent from Topic'it App

The Monolith teleporter is arhara_tele. However, you can get by without it. There are a couple of spots around the section of roof with the teleporter (just below the big chimney and the crashed helicopter on the Sarcophagus roof) where you can hop onto the fence and climb over or up to the helicopter level.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:54

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest   

Back to top Go down

Red Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum