STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector: 1st Agroprom stash location
by PhilH231 Today at 21:06

» My dead ends
by sjohnson Today at 21:02

» Pripyat. Meet the loners.
by sjohnson Today at 20:59

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
by zone Today at 19:56

» Kostya's x18 stash
by sjohnson Today at 19:56

» Sidorovich mission Military suit
by Chef-70 Today at 16:14

» Screw and Spanners
by meadle Today at 15:54

» Suits for Akim (Spoilers!)
by nemisis1842khann Today at 10:53

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

nemisis1842khann

meadle

sjohnson

PhilH231

shipss45

Sword2012

joy division

Rat Catcher

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 498 registered users
The newest registered user is ljh56444

Our users have posted a total of 5760 messages in 658 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

shipss45

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Strange problem trying to reach Lightning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pchester

PostSubject: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Fri 11 May 2018 - 16:35

Has anyone had a problem when finding Lightning for the first time? I have never had this happen before...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Fri 11 May 2018 - 16:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Has anyone had a problem when finding Lightning for the first time? I have never had this happen before...

Spoiler:

just go with last one you used before
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Fri 11 May 2018 - 17:55

Unfortunately, selecting either option sends me to the NPP2 exterior as if starting the gauntlet. If I then re-enter the building, even via the teleport menu, I immediately get the same O-C dialogue again. Can't get past it.

Fortunately I managed to find a save from the same point in my previous game. With this one I have no problems getting in, so it seems there is a problem in my current game. I am guessing that, way back when I spoke to the O-C in their chamber, my game somehow failed to register the end of the dialogue.

Anyway, rather than try to figure out which info portion might fix it, I think I will just continue with the save from my previous game.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Sat 12 May 2018 - 1:58

Previous post:

Hi, just started in this section, and i also sit with this problem. Unfortunately i don't have a previous save, so, how do i get past it ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Sat 12 May 2018 - 10:02

Previous post:

Hi, just started in this section, and i also sit with this problem. Unfortunately i don't have a previous save, so, how do i get past it ?

Sorry, I wasn't able to find a solution, but I didn't spend too much time looking as I thought it was just my game. However, if you have encountered the same issue, it looks like a wider problem. My old save game was from several patches back, so something might have been changed in the game files since then. I will have another look, but I think this will take more than an info portion to fix.

I suggest that you send your save file from before trying to enter the O-Consciousness area, with an explanation of the problem, to TecnoBacon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Hopefully he will be able to identify what is wrong and provide a fix.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Sat 12 May 2018 - 10:35

So, there is no way to fix this with out a update, and it's unplayable at this point of the game. I have looked for this problem report but find no fix to this problem. Hope there is a fix for this.

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Sat 12 May 2018 - 13:04

So, there is no way to fix this with out a update, and it's unplayable at this point of the game. I have looked for this problem report but find no fix to this problem. Hope there is a fix for this.

I have just sent my save game to TecnoBacon.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Sat 12 May 2018 - 13:09

The moment i get my network sorted out ill send mine too. Lightning strike knocked my network router out, need to get new one...
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Mon 14 May 2018 - 17:32

The moment i get my network sorted out ill send mine too. Lightning strike knocked my network router out, need to get new one...

Bro, any feed back from the guys over lightning quest that are block by the NPP  end dialog
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Mon 14 May 2018 - 17:59

Bro, any feed back from the guys over lightning quest that are block by the NPP  end dialog.

Sent from Topic'it App

I expect TecnoBacon has other things filling his weekends ("Real Life"TM), so he probably hasn't had a chance to look at it yet.

Last edited by pchester on Mon 14 May 2018 - 19:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Fri 18 May 2018 - 12:41

Bro, any feed back from the guys over lightning quest that are block by the NPP  end dialog.

I expect TecnoBacon has other things filling his weekends ("Real Life"(TM)), so he probably hasn't had a chance to look at it yet.

Thanks bro, keep me up to date on this if you get news

Hello stalkers. Just need to find out if the problem on finding Lightning got resolved as i still stuck on her part where i cannot enter the area she is in and so cannot proceed futher into the game
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Yesterday at 0:41

Hello stalkers. Just need to find out if the problem on finding Lightning got resolved as i still stuck on her part where i cannot enter the area she is in and so cannot proceed futher into the game

This problem will be corrected in a new major patch version...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   Yesterday at 18:10

This problem will be corrected in a new major patch version...

Hi Aleks, first off, thanks on the feedback, then, do you have a +- date for us when you are looking at releasing the new patch, and lastly, will it affect are carend game save files, or will this new patch be save to working together with our carend saved game files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange problem trying to reach Lightning   

Back to top Go down

Strange problem trying to reach Lightning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: