STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A possible bug?
by pchester Today at 15:22

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by sjohnson Today at 4:14

» Problems in Reconoitered Territory
by pchester Yesterday at 14:53

» Cobblestone / Artefact Guide request
by Sword2012 Yesterday at 13:40

» Which weapon fires 9x18mm +P+
by vf14 Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 23:11

» Dead City, Parfumer and Doctor.
by pchester Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 20:57

» How to go to Fang?
by Chef-70 Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 9:06

» Special armor questions..
by sjohnson Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 8:47

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

sjohnson

Alphabet Soup

Sword2012

vf14

Rat Catcher

zone

Chef-70

joy division

Statistics
We have 540 registered users
The newest registered user is zakhad

Our users have posted a total of 6287 messages in 719 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Meeting Cat in the Hospital

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 17:45

I got to limansk and on to the hospital, ran into Feral cat then the
  black doctors hologram had a dream, as the walkies say see cat
  and find out he's a turn coat of sorts, but then things die, where
  do things go from here, should  I kill cat or go and see the real doc
  with Panthers papa, I am not getting any txt from any one to go on,
  I cannot go to npp2 to get the brains because of a lack of money at
  mo but I am working on that, I did the sniper task and fix the radio
  in after seeing sid and AW, but that appears it, poss done the wrong
  way round with the Limansk sniper/radio problem.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 17:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I got to limansk and on to the hospital, ran into Feral cat then the
  black doctors hologram had a dream, as the walkies say see cat
  and find out he's a turn coat of sorts, but then things die, where
  do things go from here, should  I kill cat or go and see the real doc
  with Panthers papa, I am not getting any txt from any one to go on,
  I cannot go to npp2 to get the brains because of a lack of money at
  mo but I am working on that, I did the sniper task and fix the radio
  in after seeing sid and AW, but that appears it, poss done the wrong
  way round with the Limansk sniper/radio problem.

I had the same problem recently, so I just went away, careful not to trigger anything, and got on with other tasks instead, hoping it would all work out in the end... pirat
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 18:08

I've been stuck in that same place for over a week.  I still don't know what to do or where to take things to continue in the game.  I've been going through Plyskinns walkthrough with a fine toothed comb looking for what I need do but drawing blanks.

I'm losing interest in this playthrough really fast...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 18:20

Hi sjohnson
I did not see you !...any way it seems I should have some artifacts from some one
called 'NYCHKI' to give to the black doc, now he's one I cannot find, I walked along
the low floor and a load of txt came through, none of it made sense, if your still there
I am by the stewed pig..see you.

if iI shout load enough HHHEEELLLPPPPP.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 21:01

You need to get to Old Village to rescue Pilgrim. Fang sent you to find the Black Doctor, as he knows the way. After talking to the BD (and then telling Cat what you think of him) you should have a new transition in
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 21:25

Hi sjohnson
  I did not see you !...any way it seems I should have some artifacts from some one
  called 'NYCHKI' to give to the black doc, now he's one I cannot find, I walked along
  the low floor and a load of txt came through, none of it made sense, if your still there
  I am by the stewed pig..see you.

if iI shout load enough   HHHEEELLLPPPPP.

Well, here is the Black Doctor playing part in the Hospital area explained from my friend Milenko;
Milenko wrote:
After meeting with Fang in the NPP 2, I am receiving a radio message from the Black Doctor
that we should meet and he is waiting for me in the hospital.
Before I meet with a doctor, I must have Artefact Heart of Poltergeits with me.
Arriving at a hospital in the ground floor of the hospital building
I meet Panther and after that come many radio and sms messages
After these messages, a teleport is created in the immediate vicinity
who will transfer me to the floor where the Black Doctor and the Panther's father are located
with whom i have to speak alternately. After the talk with them in the immediate vicinity
there is an anomaly in which the "heart of Poltergeist" must be inserted,
After a few moments the "heart of Poltergeist" will be transformed into the "Stone of Happiness" artifact
I take the artifact again to talk to the doctor and go to the Fly,
which lies in an anomaly which is on the same floor.
I thrown Stone Happiness in this anomaly and after a short while the Fly rises from the floor.
At the same time, the artifact is transformed into a Compass artifact.
After the story with her we descend to the ground floor and we arrive at an open transition for Agroprom.
Before going trough transition we have to talk with the panther and her father who are close to the transition.

It was very long time ago when i was playing this part of the game - so i am not sure if this is the exact part you need...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 22:18

Hi Alieks1970 and pchester

Thanks for throwing that into the mix, but alas that's not how I got into this state, I did
not meet fang in the NPP area he was in the bar area and I had to to get some documents
from the Red Forest area, with other tasks attached, move on to Limansk, deal with a sniper
and radio transmitter that had to be retuned, and then to the hospital to see the black doctor's
hologram, in the process you meet Feral Cat and find him to been taking you for a ride with
his affiliation, the hologram gives a fair amount of detail as to whats going on and its all your
fault, you eventually put into a dream state showing the hospital before it was destroyed ,
that imagery was from SoC way back in the past, any way you find the true doctor with
panthers father, he talks in a strange way, the dialogue was a bit of strange even, you get
the idea you should have got a artefact from some one called 'NYCHKI , there's no one
listed in the game that I can find, any way one proceeds along the lower level and encounter
a fair amount of txt, agin not making a lot of sense, well not to me, I do not know what
sjohnson encountered, but I see pchester has thrown his hat into the ring regarding what
should happen, that looks useful, I will try that part again as I do not remember the pripyat
transition, so as I see it just see the BD's hologram and its process, go see cat and say what
what you think of him, the walkthrough says 'wtf,cat ???' one can only imagine what what
that means, but I will try pchester's avenue and get out, and see what transpires, I hope that
all make sense its only a rough run through, but thanks both of you and get the game up and
running again.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 23:22

It was very long time ago when i was playing this part of the game - so i am not sure if this is the exact part you need...

This description is more or less correct, but it is from a later meeting with the Black Doctor.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 23:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I speak with Cat, and the game dead-ends from there.  I have 3 or 4 unrelated, minor numerated tasks in the PDA, the occasional undocumented task discovered, but no rescue the girl in ReCon, no Panther, etc, etc.  I've been to every available level without any hint.  Just stuck, I guess. Ghost is still near the brain scorcher entrance and Fang in Rostok. Nada clew.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 23:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I speak with Cat, and the game dead-ends from there.  I have 3 or 4 unrelated, minor numerated tasks in the PDA, the occasional undocumented task discovered, but no rescue the girl in ReCon, no Panther, etc, etc.  I've been to every available level without any hint.  Just stuck, I guess.  Ghost is still near the brain scorcher entrance and Fang in Rostok.  Nada clew.

Do you have a new transition in south west Pripyat? It should have appeared when you spoke to the Black Doctor. It takes you to the next part of the story, which includes meeting Panther and Ghost again. The return to Recon comes later.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 3:40

You mean the transition to Old Village?  Been there, Kolmogor, Pilgrim, Panther and I fight off the speznaz but no Ghost and nothing going on with anyone still there - just the generic greetings from Pilgrim and Kolmogor.

If there's another transition in SW Prypiat, no I don't have one.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 10:00

Sorry, I am a bit confused as to where you are. You said you spoke to Cat and the game dead-ends. Now you say you have led Panther to OV and done the fight. Does that mean you went to Old Village before meeting the Black Doctor? That is interesting, I didn't know that was possible.

After the fight with the helicopter troops in Old Village, from memory the next part of the story should be...
Spoilers, obviously... :

Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 14:49

Sorry for the confusion, it's been a while since I was able to do anything in-game so my timeline memory  is messed up.

From the spoiler, I've been waiting about a game week or so for the
Spoiler:

Panther has left OV and Pilgrim is still there with Kolmogor.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 16:27

I am trying to do the hole thing again from getting the ring from spider, just as a check with AW
after getting the ring I am persona non grata 'or what ever' and I have not killed any thing except
spider, that Lukash told me to do, I went back to AW just to check, and there it was all red in the
base, all the stalkers out side were green, so it seems there is some thing wrong, any one got an
idea of whats going wrong, a bug in the system, I am going to push on and hope some one comes
up with an answer, the alternative is sid,

what Fang says to do the w/through and what pchester has faith in the proceedings none seem
to match, there all true parts of the game but the order seems skew-whiff, what with this oddity
with AW thrown in the mix.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 17:22

Ring from Spyder:

Signet Ring, Panther, and Warlab spoilers:

Then it's time to climb the ladder to see Klenow (Maples). This begins a whole new series of quests that don't always appear in the tasks list. Good luck.

Last edited by kd6dm on Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 18:43

Sorry for the confusion, it's been a while since I was able to do anything in-game so my timeline memory  is messed up.

From the spoiler, I've been waiting about a game week or so for the
Spoiler:

Panther has left OV and Pilgrim is still there with Kolmogor.

It is possible that the SMS came and you missed it. It is easy to do, especially if other things are going on at the same time. Have you been to Warlab and tried to talk to Maples?

Spoiler:

If you want to send me your save game, I will try to see if anything is missing.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 19:34

Definitely been to see Maples.  And have received Pilgrim's SMS that Panther has escaped, too fast for him to follow.  All Maples has for me is the generic conversation and Pilgrim's SMS ultimately leads nowhere.  I must have missed doing *something* to get into this state.  Where would you like the savegame to spawn?  I've been all over all the maps since the last (for the fourth time) visited WarLabs and Maples, I can save anywhere desired.

Last edited by sjohnson on Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 19:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 19:36

Hi kd6dm

Most of that I have done before I went back to try and see were its all falling apart,
I got back to being marked one but that had no effect at AW i was still mr nasty, the
only option was sid and robbing you blind, I got the be accepted again after sid, gave the
ring back and took Vitamin to the warlab and went back to AW and I was mr nasty again,
all the stalkers around the base were all green but why is the base so hostile again, I
had not killed any freedomers, at a slightly later date I had to give Lukash his brains but
had no way of getting in apart from see sid again and he would not respond to the making
me mr nice guy again, went after Fang to see what on the books and thats when it all
started to go haywire, all in the wrong order, you turn up at red forest to release the
bridge and the mercs were all dead, go into the forest to get Fangs documents and help
dennis, and suppose to go into Limansk to see the BD but hes not there , hes in the hospital
site, when looking at the walkies thats not what suppose to happen in that order any way,
so I hope that makes sense, thanks for the help though.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:19

Definitely been to see Maples.  And have received Pilgrim's SMS that Panther has escaped, too fast for him to follow.  All Maples has for me is the generic conversation and Pilgrim's SMS ultimately leads nowhere.  I must have missed doing *something* to get into this state.  Where would you like the savegame to spawn?  I've been all over all the maps since the last (for the fourth time) visited WarLabs and Maples, I can save anywhere desired.

Your latest save where you are stuck would probably do. I will PM you my email address.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:30

Done, thank you! This forum rocks!
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 23:54

Hi kd6dm

nemesis quote:

After Vitamin in Warlab:

Master

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 5:59

Thanks to pchester I'm back on the righteous path again. Smile
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 9:41

Morning kd6dm
Thanks for all that run through, there was a fair amount of running about for folks in recon,
I have done this so many times, when you meet Maples and co , you get txt from cyclops
to start to get Victor to Maples, the number of times I have run in to those land mines,
I run through prior to getting Victor and mark those with a GPS marker and that other nasty
that strips your outfit, and get rid of those little green men, the main reason things are not
working because my person non grata in AW, strangely I got back to Lucash to give him his
ring and all was well !!!, but I think I see were I have been going wrong, you give the Fang
doc hunt last, as I have been chasing them out first when he gives it to you and on to red
Forest, Limansk and the BD in the hosiptal, I chopped all the saves to way back to starting
with Panther, it seems you have untangled the mess I put my self in, thanks for that its
much appreciated, it seems I have been walking backwards, dummkopf, who me, yes you.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 14:16

... any way it seems I should have some artifacts from some one called 'NYCHKI' to give to the black doc, now he's one I cannot find ...

Words: "Nychka" or "Nychki" can be explained, such as: a backpack and will be corrected in new language patch.
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.me
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 16:06

Thanks Aleks I tried to translate and it did nothing, but its not a problem at mo as I
seem to been having a great deal of hassle on my own making, I rolled back to where
Panther came on the scene and all so far is all ok, no problems at AW with hostility,
I have got back to the red forest and removing the mercs from the bridge, I have to
kill a stalker called scarecrow, a Lukash job, not to happy with killing stalkers for no
apparent reason, it creates other problems, any thanks for picking up on that 'name'.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 17:51

I have to kill a stalker called scarecrow, a Lukash job, not to happy with killing stalkers for no apparent reason, it creates other problems

Scarecrow's a harmless guy. You'll bump into him often at
Spoiler:

going about his work but never causing any trouble. It's just that Lukash doesn't like him and wants him killed anonymously

Remember that the path to the dark side is not completed in one mighty jump, but by many small steps...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 20:42

Hi Sword ..Mr Lukash says he killed one of his , better put a save in before the event to see
what transpires, if it goes bad I will have to tell Mr lukash I do not want to do it,
there's too many bods around that, shall I say need taking care of, like Mr Le Havre
off course.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 22:52

Hi Sword ..Mr Lukash says he killed one of his , better put a save in before the event to see what transpires, if it goes bad I will have to tell Mr lukash  I do not want to do it,                      
  there's too many bods around that, shall I say need taking care of, like Mr Le Havre of course..

I may be wrong here, but I thought Scarecrow was the taxidermist who becomes a target for killing mutants in order to stuff and export them from the Zone, and not just in self-defence

And that the guy who had 'killed one of ours' is a Neutral who also appears to be harmless, having possibly killed a Freedomer in self-defence... scratch
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Wed 4 Jul 2018 - 9:53

Many NPCs have made enemies during their time in the Zone. It is up to each of us to decide whether our MO becomes an assassin-for-hire.

I used to take every task offered, but now I turn down "kill this person because I don't like them" missions*. Apart from any moral considerations, the rewards really aren't worth it. Is this person's life really only worth a Quirk?

*I do make an exception for Bandits and Monolith... Twisted Evil ...
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   Wed 4 Jul 2018 - 12:22

Many NPCs have made enemies during their time in the Zone. It is up to each of us to decide whether our MO becomes an assassin-for-hire.

I used to take every task offered, but now I turn down "kill this person because I don't like them" missions*. Apart from any moral considerations, the rewards really aren't worth it. Is this person's life really only worth a Quirk?

*I do make an exception for Bandits and Monolith... Twisted Evil ...
Considering the large collection of artifacts, monster parts, weapons, armor, and supplies I hoarded in agroprom after annihilating everything I see that moves, I'd say it worked out very well Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Cat in the Hospital   

Back to top Go down

Meeting Cat in the Hospital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: