STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CTD in Pripyat
by _Nite_ Today at 21:22

» Bolt the Traitor
by pchester Today at 20:38

» Ghosts Diary
by pchester Today at 20:37

» how do you get the mobile dealer to show up ?
by pchester Today at 20:34

» So far in 110014.1
by grayxy Today at 17:50

» Some helmet overlays too bright/distracting at night; and how to keep mask sound?
by beowulf Today at 14:01

» Hey ya!
by beowulf Today at 13:47

» Mines and Explosives
by chucksar Yesterday at 16:32

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

_Nite_

Sword2012

kd6dm

supercj1

Latro

kaplumbaga

meadle

grayxy

nemisis1842khann

Statistics
We have 202 registered users
The newest registered user is Decotti

Our users have posted a total of 2118 messages in 207 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

_Nite_

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 17:24

Share | 

Empty Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schachter
Zombie

PostSubject: Empty Zone   Sat 22 Jul 2017 - 20:03

Hey Guys,
i started Stalkersoup as "marked One" have walked through Kordon, Agroprom, Dark Valley, Dump, ATP, Swamp, Forgotten forest. My problem is: "My" Zone is relatively empty. In dark Valley are from the beginning no mutants and in all other areas (after killing) no repopulation. So i walk through and do some quests, but it's a little bit boring know Crying or Very sad the dump, agroprom, kordon, swamp, atp are totally empty (except some rats). I changed the levels a lot in hope to see some new mutants or at least some new bandits, but nothing... I also have no "Hell hour". At midnight nothing happens scratch I don't know if the creators of this absoluteley amazing mod (thanks for your great work! Smile ) intended this or did i something wrong? Maybe I didn't understand all right (my english is not the best), but for help I would be deeply grateful.
Greetings from Germany!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Empty Zone   Sat 22 Jul 2017 - 21:49

Hi Schachter, and welcome.

Several of us have noted a lack of NPC and mutant respawning in the current build. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch. All I can say is, keep pushing on with the main story, and new areas with new challenges will open up.

Hell Hour isn't supposed to happen until much later in the game. Actually I haven't seen it in several playthroughs, so I'm not sure that it has actually been "switched on" yet. TecnoBacon is still adding new content to continue the story beyond where it is now.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Empty Zone   Sat 22 Jul 2017 - 22:04

Hell hour only happens in the storm now as I had so many complaints about it happening while player was still a rookie so I made it special
I know that repopulation is slow at the moment in level up 0 (stalker/NS) as the coefficient system has been redesigned to stretch across 4 level ups and thus the respawner and tb3d_mobs need to compensate which I am working on.
A new team member (tb3d_extra_spawns) has been working on filling all the areas with more alife and is doing a good job which will show in the next patch as well.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Schachter
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Zone   Sat 22 Jul 2017 - 22:49

Thank you for the quick response. In this case i've also seen a problem in dark valley. In the mission for borrow i should kill the chimeras at the helicopter. I hear the noise of them, but there were no chimeras. I walked 15 minutes around and heared them - but nothing to kill. But apart from these little problems it is a great work. Thank you a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Zone   

Back to top Go down

Empty Zone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1